BNB gambling is big news, so we’ve created this guide to show you what it’s all about. This means explaining what the Binance Coin is, how you can get it and how you can use it for your online gambling.
Plus we’ll examine some of the pros and cons of using BNB so that you can figure out whether you should use the coin or try an alternative cryptocurrency. So join us as we see what BNB gambling is all about!
What is BNB gambling?
BNB gambling simply refers to using Binance Coin (BNB) as stakes for betting on sports, esports or even casino games. For example, you could go to one of the top BNB sports betting sites, make a deposit with Binance Coin, and then use the funds for betting on anything from Premier League football to the LoL Worlds esports tournament.
The Binance Coin was originally introduced as an on-site currency on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. The theory was that you used this coin to pay for the exchange’s transaction fees and enjoy a range of other perks.
However, such is the popularity of Binance Coin that it has spread to become a valid cryptocurrency in its own right. This means you can now use BNB to pay for goods and services online or even try crypto gambling like you would with any other cryptocurrency.
How to get started Binance gambling
You can begin BNB gambling in just a matter of minutes. Follow these steps and you will be wagering with this crypto before you know it!
- Sign up to the Binance exchange either on the website or app with your email or phone number.
- Click on Buy Crypto, select Binance Coin and make your payment via credit card, debit card or bank transfer. You can store your BNB either at the wallet on the Binance site or in your own crypto wallet.
- Register at one of our featured BNB betting sites. You can usually do so just by providing your email.
- Go to the betting site’s cashier section and copy the crypto deposit address.
- Paste the betting site’s address into your wallet, enter in how much BNB you want to send, check the details and submit your payment.
- Wait a matter of seconds for the crypto deposit to arrive and then use it as stakes for your bets. Easy!
Advantages of Binance betting
BNB is an increasingly popular crypto gambling coin and it’s easy to see why. Here are some big reasons to try BNB gambling:
- Get discounts on the charged fee for trading at the Binance crypto exchange
- Stake your BNB assets at Binance to get a passive income
- Speedy processing times and relatively low costs
Disadvantages of BNB betting
While BNB has made some big gains in recent years, it’s still lagging behind some other cryptos when it comes to online gambling. Here are some reasons why this might be:
- Not widespread: The average online crypto casino might take payments with Bitcoin and Ethereum, but you may have to look harder to find one that takes BNB deposits.
- Volatility: Like most cryptos, BNB suffers from an innate volatility. This means that the Binance Coin deposits you made for crypto esports betting might not be worth the same amount in the future.
Finding you the best Binance Coin gambling sites
It looks like BNB gambling is here to stay and so we’re on an endless hunt to help you find the best crypto gambling sites who take this coin. The good news is that there are more and more brands like the Thunderpick casino who are starting to take BNB as a payment method.
Of course, you should always be careful about which crypto gambling sites you sign up to. After all, you’ll want to make sure that the operator can take good care of your BNB deposits as well as your personal data.
Thankfully we’ve worked hard to make sure that each crypto gambling site featured here is 100% trustworthy. This means that you can simply sign up to one of these sites and enjoy a safe way to play with BNB.
Your resource for BNB gambling
We’ve shown you that Binance Coin is a great crypto to use for online gambling. Not only does the coin feature at a growing number of the best crypto gambling sites, but it even allows you to get a discount on fees at the Binance crypto exchange.
All of this is enough to suggest that we’re going to see more and more people taking up BNB in the future which means that more betting sites will start to take BNB payments. So watch this space to see where BNB gambling goes from here!