There are a number of prominent crypto casinos these days. Comparing the best sites gives you a better idea of which platform is the right fit. Our analysis of Roobet vs Stake should not be missed, as there are plenty of juicy insights on offer. Both Roobet and Stake have gained a strong foothold in the crypto gambling scene. As such, both platforms offer excellent gaming experiences. However, you might find that one platform has a unique feature or two that will sway you. Let’s take a look!
Highly Recommended Crypto Casino Sites
Our list of the top crypto casino sites is a great starting point for finding the right platform to gamble crypto online. Our experts thoroughly analyzed each casino to bring you the latest and best gambling platforms.
Roobet vs. Stake
It’s important that online crypto casino sites provide basic features and have certain qualities. A highly-secure site that facilitates quick crypto payments while offering a varied gaming experience is a must. But, for a site to stand out, there should be personalized offers and experiences readily available. With this in mind, let’s compare Roobet vs Stake.
Comparing Roobet and Stake
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how these two online crypto gambling sites stack up against one another.
- Sports betting: The crypto sports betting offerings from both Roobet and Stake are pretty impressive. Roobet has more than 30 different sports with hundreds of markets. A strong focus on US sports and fighting comes to the fore, but you can also wager on various racing events and sports, such as cricket and rugby. Stake has a massive sportsbook offering with as many sports and great odds. You can also wager on markets such as politics and entertainment. At the time of writing, Stake has 34 different live betting markets while Roobet pips Stake to the line.
- Casino portfolio: There are fantastic slots and table games on both Roobet and Stake. If you are looking to wager on live casino games, then we recommend Roobet as there are more than 100 Blackjack tables, not to mention exciting Roulette and Game show titles.
- Bonus offers: Once again, Roobet has a great matched deposit welcome bonus for casino players while both sites have fun promotions that will elevate your experience.
- Payment methods: When it comes to payment methods, Stake has a wider selection of crypto options for now. Both platforms accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum while Stake also accepts Dogecoin, Tron, Tether, and Bitcoin Cash.
- Site usability: It’s too close to call in terms of overall design and site usability. We noted that Stake and Roobet offer streamlined interfaces which are highly-compatible with multiple devices and run very smoothly. In addition, both have really well put together mobile-optimized sites that you can access.
- Additional rewards: Stake and Roobet have great VIP Clubs that you can join as an existing member. However, the latter is invitation-only which makes it all the more mysterious and intriguing. Both provide exclusive bonus deals and personalized account services which only get better the higher your loyalty status becomes.
Signing Up with Roobet or Stake
One of the great things about top crypto gambling sites is that the registration process is pretty straightforward no matter which way you are leaning. We’ve outlined a general step-by-step guide so that you can get started with either Roobet or Stake in a matter of minutes.
- Use our link and head to the official website: We have provided you with links which will redirect you to the site of your choosing. Once you hit the homepage, click on the ‘Register’ tab which is located top right of your screen.
- Complete the online registration process: Fill in all of your details on the online registration form and accept the terms and conditions at the end.
- Verify your details: You will need to verify your email address and ensure that all details are correct. When required, upload a copy of your photo ID, and you will be set!
- Deposit and play: The next step is to deposit funds using your preferred crypto and then you will be free to start wagering on a range of the latest crypto casino games via the seamless interface.
Roobet vs. Stake: Our Final Verdict
With our comparison, you should have a much better idea as to which site you want to sign up with. All things being equal, it’s as much a subjective process, and thus, you should make the final decision. We feel that both sites provide ample gambling opportunities, with exciting crypto esports betting and much more, as well as unique experiences worth pursuing. If you are looking for a wider selection of options, though, then we recommend Roobet.