Want to know how to make a MyStake withdrawal? Need to know what your deposit options are at this gambling site? Well, you are certainly in the right place, as we’ve got this guide that tells you all you need to know about moving your money around at MyStake.
The good news is that MyStake gives you plenty of choices for making deposits and withdrawals. This means that you can use everything from regular payment methods to cryptocurrencies. So keep reading to see important details about everything from the MyStake withdrawal times to what your minimum deposits are.
Plenty of MyStake deposit options
MyStake gives you lots of different options for adding funds to your account. Of course, this includes regular debit and credit cards like Visa, Mastercard and Discover, but you can also use e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill and Ecopayz, as well as prepaid cards like Paysafecard.
Other payment methods to note include Diners Club, WebMoney, Qiwi, JCB and MiFinity. Canadian readers will be glad to see that MyStake accepts Interac payments, and we should note that MyStake is one of those betting sites that accept Bitcoin along with all other top cryptocurrencies.
Just so you know, you can make deposits at MyStake in several different currencies, which include US dollars, Euros, British pounds, Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, New Zealand dollars and even Brazilian real.
How to deposit at MyStake
So the good news is that it’s pretty easy to add money to your account at MyStake.
Here’s a step-by-step guide that also shows you what you need to do to set up your account:
- Set up your MyStake account: You can start this by clicking on the red Sign Up tab at the top of the page, and then you just have to input some personal details like your name, address, email and date of birth. You’ll also get to pick your preferred currency for deposits and enter in any promo codes to get your MyStake crypto bonus.
- Get verified: Once you’ve submitted your login request, you’ll have to complete the MyStake account verification process. This basically means showing a passport or driver’s ID and a recent utility bill.
- Navigate to the cashier area: Once your account has been set up, you can simply log into your account and go to the main cashier section. Here you should find the relevant deposit tab.
- Select your preferred deposit method: You’ll see a list of payment providers according to your location. Pick one of these from the drop-down menu, and you will need to add further details depending on the deposit method. This could mean anything from typing in your card number to entering the login email of your e-wallet account.
- Enter your deposit amount and submit: Finally, you just have to enter in how much you want to deposit and click Submit. Bear in mind that there will always be a minimum deposit threshold.
Impressive MyStake deposit speeds
We found that the majority of deposits at MyStake went through instantly. The only exception to this looked to be if you made a deposit via some kind of bank transfer. In this case, you might have to wait a handful of working days before the deposit is added. Plus, the speed of crypto deposits will obviously be determined by network activity.
Know your deposit limits at MyStake
We found that the minimum deposit limit at MyStake is set at $20 or whatever your currency equivalent is. The maximum deposit threshold is set by your payment provider, with cards having much higher ceilings compared to something like a prepaid card.
We should note that it can be pretty easy to get carried away when you bet on esports with Bitcoin, so it’s nice to find that MyStake lets you set your own deposit limits. You can access these by clicking on the Responsible Gaming link in the site footer.
No deposit fees at MyStake
MyStake won’t charge you any fees for adding funds to your account. While you should check with your payment provider that they won’t add any charges, it should give you a free way to play at this awesome gambling site.
Your MyStake withdrawal options
Like most top crypto casino sites, MyStake offers you a variety of ways in which you can withdraw your well-deserved winnings. Most of the above deposit methods can be used for making withdrawals from MyStake except for prepaid cards.
You’ll always have to wager the value of any deposit made at least once before you are allowed to make a withdrawal. Plus, it’s worth noting that, like other gambling sites, MyStake will always opt to pay you back to the same payment method used for making deposits. However, if you use something like a prepaid card, you might have to withdraw via bank transfer or to a card.
How to withdraw money from MyStake
Like deposits, withdrawals are easy to carry out on MyStake. Here’s a quick overview of what you need to do:
- Go to the cashier section: Here, you will see the Withdraw tab. Click this.
- Pick your withdrawal method: This may be preselected as your deposit method. However, you may get the option to pick another withdrawal method, depending on your location. If so, you may have to enter some more financial information or undergo another verification stage.
- Enter how much you wish to withdraw and submit your payout request: Now, just wait for MyStake to process your request, and you should quickly find the money back in your account. Simple.
Are there any MyStake withdrawal fees?
No, we managed to make all of our withdrawals from MyStake without being hit by any fees. Bear in mind that there may be fees for crypto users that come from verifying your transaction on the blockchain.
Understanding MyStake withdrawal limits
You must withdraw a minimum of $20 at a time at MyStake. Your maximum withdrawal limits are $7,500 per week and $15,000 per month in your currency equivalent.
MyStake withdrawal times explained
Your withdrawal times vary according to the payment method used. Ewallets are quickest and usually take less than 24 hours after processing. Crypto payouts obviously depend on network activity. But with even bank transfer payouts from MyStake being processed in just three working days, we can see that this brand is relatively fast at paying out.
Your guide for depositing and withdrawing at MyStake
We’ve shown you that it’s easy and secure to make deposits and withdrawals at MyStake. This means that you don’t have to worry about moving your money around and can instead focus on the fun stuff like sports betting, casino gaming and, of course, those Mystake esports odds!
Of course, the deposit and withdrawal procedures at MyStake are likely to evolve over time, so we’ll be sure to keep this guide updated with all of the relevant facts. So be sure to check back here to understand the best ways of moving your cash around at MyStake.