One of the great joys of signing up with a site such as Loot.bet, is when you do hit a good-sized win, being then able to get your hands quickly and easily on your money. You would be amazed at how many sites often make it difficult for customers to gain access to the funds that they have won, so in this article, we are going to take a closer look at how to withdraw from Loot.bet.
This guide will:
- Look at the different payment methods you can use on the site.
- See which methods are available for a Loot.bet withdrawal transaction.
- Look at the thorny issue of bonus funds and if it is possible to withdraw them and if so, how you go about achieving that.
- Look at arguably one of the key things you need to know when asking how to withdraw from Loot.bet and that is the security measures in place on the site to ensure that all your transactions are conducted safely.
Payment Methods Available at Loot.bet
One of the most important things to know (which you can find out if you check out our Loot.bet review) is what payment methods are available for you when it comes to depositing and withdrawing from a site.
At Lootbet, these include:
In terms of the types of cryptocurrencies supported on the site, this includes Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Furthermore, in addition to the different payment methods, you can also pay into your Loot.bet account and withdraw from your Loot.bet account using the following currencies:
- US Dollars
- Philippine Peso
- Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Brazilian Real
- Plus the four cryptocurrencies mentioned previously.
So now we know the payment methods and currencies available at Loot.bet and its sister site Loot.bet casino, let’s now discover the process of withdrawing your available funds from Loot.bet.
How to Withdraw Money from Loot.bet
If you are wondering how to withdraw from Loot.bet then there is a step-by-step process you can follow, along with a couple of simple rules you need to remember for making a withdrawal.
The rules to remember for withdrawals from Loot.bet are:
- You can only withdraw to the same payment method that you used for your deposit. Only the methods you have used to deposit with on the site will be available as a withdrawal method in your account.
- You will need to upload a number of documents to facilitate a withdrawal. This is in the form of a trusted form of official Photo ID (passport or similar) and if you make a payment by credit or debit card, then you will need to provide a photo of the card with the first six and final four digits visible, and the middle six digits covered.
Remembering these two key rules, now let’s show you how to withdraw from Loot.bet:
- Log in to your Loot.bet account.
- Click on your account.
- Select the option to make a withdrawal
- Select the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select from the available withdrawal options available to you.
- Click the button to complete the process.
Your withdrawal is then checked by the site, which is usually within the same day but can take up to 72 hours in busy times.
The minimum withdrawal amount is EUR 10 (or equivalent).
If you have already completed your ID verification as outlined above, then your withdrawal will be actioned and the money will be in your chosen account a short time later.
Is it possible to make a Loot Bet Withdrawal of bonus funds?
If you have signed up to the site with the latest Loot.bet welcome offer, or have used a Loot.bet bonus code in order to access a promotion on the site, then you may well have additional bonus funds in your account.
Can you withdraw these funds to your chosen payment method?
In short, the answer is no, at least until you complete any wagering requirements that have been put in place on the bonus.
If you do manage to complete the wagering requirement on cash attributable to a bonus, then you will be able to convert these funds to withdrawable cash and withdraw it in the same way as outlined above.
Another thing to note is that if you make a deposit and then withdraw the money if you have not wagered 100% of the deposit, then to prevent money laundering, Loot.bet will charge an 8% fee on such withdrawals. However, if you wager all the deposit and make a subsequent withdrawal, then this fee is waived.
What are the security measures at Loot.Bet?
As you can see from the processes outlined above, Loot.bet does operate a number of security features, including the requirement of photo ID and credit/debit card details to confirm the authenticity of the user, as well as other anti-money laundering measures taken regarding deposited cash.
The company also has a dedicated Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at [email protected].
The site also assures customers that personal data is kept securely, processed fairly and lawfully and kept no longer than is necessary.
Our view on how to withdraw from Loot.Bet
Withdrawing from Loot.bet is a relatively simple and straightforward process once you have completed the verification process and have one or more payment methods available on your account. The site is suited well to those that like to use fiat currency, as well as a cryptocurrency for making payments.