After launching in 2023, Rollino Casino has enjoyed a great rise in popularity, which can be attributed to a few key factors. One of these is a multi-level Rollino Casino VIP program, another is the use of Rollino Casino coins to incentivize and reward players for playing on Rollino.
There are also other great features that have helped the casino reach this level of player trust, so check out our comprehensive Rollino Casino review for all the details.
What are Rollino Casino Coins?
The use of coins by casinos isn’t new, however, Rollino Casino has managed to create a unique experience when using these coins. Coins are basically loyalty points, which players can accrue in a variety of ways.
Essentially, the coins are a supplementary bonus, over and above other promotions and bonuses you’ll come across on the site. These coins can then be used to accumulate different types of perks, including free spins and bonus funds. Basically, you’ll go to the Rollino store where you’ll be able to exchange your coins for a variety of bonuses.
Four Ways to Earn Rollino Coins
Here is where Rollino has really stepped up their game regarding loyalty points or coins. Unlike a majority of casinos that only offer points for bets made, here, players are able to earn coins in various ways:
- The first and most effective method players can earn coins is by placing real money bets on the best Rollino casino games. The more bets you place, the more points or coins you’ll accumulate. This results in more bonus funds or free spins to purchase from the Rollino store. For every $100 wagered or the equivalent in your currency, you’ll receive 1 coin added to your casino account. Only real money wagers will be eligible for coins.
- Tournaments are another way for players to earn coins. Here players are able to set up and create their own internal tournaments, with prizes for these tournaments being coins. The tournament prizes can be arranged or set up by making a request to the casino, which will ultimately determine the total purse. This is a brilliant way for players to boost their bankroll and shop at the Rollino store with those hard-earned coins.
- Another easy way to earn some Rollino casino coins is by making consistent deposits. Keep in mind that you won’t earn coins for every deposit you make. This only applies to specific deposit bonuses determined by the casino. Check out the Rollino promotions page for more in-depth information regarding which promotions offer players coins or loyalty points when making deposits.
- The multi-tiered Rollino casino VIP program is one of the best we’ve seen in a while. Players will be automatically put into the program from the moment they start making their first wagers/bets. Here is a breakdown of how you can receive coins as you progress through the levels:
|VIP Level 1
|VIP Level 2
|VIP Level 3
|VIP Level 4
|VIP Level 5
What’s in the Rollino Shop?
The Rollino Shop is found on the homepage in the drop-down menu to the top left of the site.
Here you’ll find two tags where you’ll be able to make use of your coins to purchase bonuses:
- Bonus Money – A list featuring monetary values, where you’ll be able to trade coins for the real money bonus you want. Players can choose between denominations starting at $3 all the way up to $300, depending on the number of coins in your account.
- Free Spins – The casino provides players with an extensive list of participating slots from a variety of developers. Here, players can choose to purchase either 10, 20, 40 or 80 free spins with their coins.
Rollino Coins Wagering Requirements
- All purchases are subject to a 50x wager requirement.
- The maximum possible withdrawal amount from no deposit bonuses received in the shop is 5x the amount of bonus or funds received from free spins.
- The Purchased bonus funds or winnings from the free spins are subject to the standard rules and restrictions when playing with an active bonus balance.