Betting on LoL Worlds is great fun, but it gets much more enjoyable when you use a good LoL Worlds betting bonus. After all, these special offers have the capacity to give you a massive helping hand when you bet on this epic tournament. So we’ve put together this handy guide that tells you about all of the different kinds of LoL Worlds bonuses you might encounter. From matched deposit bonuses to odds boosts, there’s plenty to enjoy. So keep reading to see how you can get your perfect LoL Worlds promo.
What is a LoL Worlds betting bonus?
A LoL Worlds betting bonus is a special offer put on by a betting site that gives you a helping hand with your bets. This means that you might get a certain amount of extra wagering credit to play with, or you might even get any losses refunded. All of these should work to help you enjoy betting on this legendary esports contest a little more.
While there are usually a few promotions specific to LoL Worlds, we thought it would be helpful to show you some other deals that you can also use on the esports tournament. So join us as we see what these esports bonuses are all about.
Helping you find your perfect LoL Worlds offer
We realize that there are so many different kinds of betting offers out there. Some are specific to LoL Worlds, some to esports, and some to betting in general. As such, it can be pretty hard to know which of these deals meets your betting needs best.
This is where we step in because we’ve got a constantly updated list of betting bonuses that’ll take your LoL Worlds bets to the next level. We’ve tested each of these deals to ensure that they are good value for money, and we’ve checked each betting site to ensure that it’s legal, safe, and fair. So for a great overview of the best LoL Worlds bonuses from world-leading betting sites, make sure that you check out our shortlist below.
Pick your GG.BET bonus for betting on LoL Worlds 2022
LoL Worlds 2022 is finally underway, and GG.Bet has put on no less than two of the best League of Legends betting deals for this legendary esports tournament. One of these is a deposit match worth 100% up to €300. The other offer could simply give you €50 in bonus bets to play with. Let’s take a closer look at these LoL Worlds betting promotions:
- Get your 100% deposit match for LoL Worlds: Trust GG.Bet Esports to put on a great deal that’ll potentially give you a lot of extra credit to use on LoL Worlds. This deal runs right the way through until the tournament finishes on 5 November, and to get it, you just need to be a registered member of GG.BET and then claim the deal. This means going to the Promo page, clicking on My Sports Bonuses, and then Activate. From here, you just have to put down a qualifying deposit of €50 or more and then GG.Bet will boost this by 100% up to €300. Now you can use the extra credit on your esports bets. Just remember that you’ll have to fulfill the wagering conditions before you can make a withdrawal. This means wagering your bonus at least 20 times within 14 days on single bet odds of 1.75 or higher.
- Play with a GG.Bet bonus bet token: Don’t want the matched deposit bonus? No problem, as GG.Bet also has a great little deal that will give you €50 in site credit just for depositing €50. Now you just have to bet the value of the bonus bet at least four times on odds of 1.75 or more within 14 days, and you can withdraw whatever you win off the top. Easy.
Terms and Conditions apply.
All about the Loot.bet LoL Worlds betting offer
What better way to celebrate the arrival of this year’s LoL Worlds than with a good betting bonus? At least, that’s what Loot.bet seems to think as the bookmaker has launched a truly outrageous deal that will match your deposit and then throw lots of bonus credit on top. Join us as we see how this awesome promo works.
- Matched deposit bonus – 100% up to €200: What do you get with this deal? So the promo at Loot.bet Esports primarily comes in the form of a matched deposit bonus that will boost your first qualifying deposit by 100% up to €200. Here’s what you need to do to get this LoL Worlds bonus. First of all, you have to be a registered Loot.bet customer who deposits €20 or more while entering in the bonus code: LOL. This will cause Loot.bet to double your money with promo credit, and then you must fulfill the wagering conditions. This means betting the combined value of your qualifying deposit and bonus amount at least 20 times. You get seven days to complete this task, and only bets on odds of 1.59 or higher will contribute towards clearing the wagering requirements.
- €22 free bet: Once you’ve completed the wagering conditions, Loot.bet will simply add €22 in bonus credit to your account, and then you just have to bet this amount at least 15 times on odds of 1.59 or higher within five days. It’s not the most straightforward deal, but it could have the capacity to give you a lot more wagering credit to use for your bets on this year’s LoL Worlds.
So make sure you go to Loot.bet and get this awesome bonus.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Why everyone loves LoL Worlds betting promo codes
Everyone likes these deals because they simply add an extra dimension to your LoL bets. You might find a special offer that will give you double the amount of money to play with. Not only is this fun, but you could withdraw any winnings you make off the top of the deal. Other deals might give you a refund if you lose your LoL bets – pretty easy when it comes to betting on a tournament as unpredictable as LoL Worlds. Above all, these deals are popular because they give you the flexibility to enjoy even more LoL Worlds betting.
Why betting sites put on bonuses for LoL Worlds
Everyone knows that LoL Worlds betting is big news right now, with lots of esports betting sites and regular sportsbooks putting on odds for this massive tournament. As such, there is plenty of competition among these operators to try and attract you to use their services.
Betting bonuses are one of the best ways of doing this, as they frequently give you lots of extra credit to use on your LoL bets. Remember that you will usually have to carry out certain tasks to get your promo credit, as bookmakers aren’t in the habit of giving something away for nothing. Still, there’s nothing like a betting bonus for making your LoL bets much more enjoyable!
How to get a LoL Worlds betting bonus
The good news is that it’s pretty easy to get betting bonuses for LoL Worlds. You’ll usually find that each betting site has a Promotions page that lists all of the current deals, although it might also be worth checking the specific esports betting page for odds boosts and so on. We’d also recommend following the bookmaker on social media to make sure that you’re first in line to get whatever deals are available. Beyond all that, you’ll find that you’ll often have to do a combination of the following different tasks to activate the special offer:
- Sign up to the betting site: You’ll always have to be a registered customer at a betting site to get its bonuses. Expect to have to register an account by providing your name, address, email, and date of birth.
- Enter a promo code: Sometimes, you’ll have to enter a specific promo code to get the special offer.
- Make a qualifying deposit: You’ll often have to put down a qualifying deposit to trigger the LoL bonus.
- Put down a bet: It’s common to have to make a qualifying bet to activate the deal.
- Contact customer support: Some betting bonuses will only be granted if you contact the bookmaker’s customer support team.
Top Worlds betting offers for new customers
There will be lots of people coming to bet on LoL Worlds 2022 for the first time, and all betting sites will try and tempt you into signing up for their services with some kind of welcome offer. These are usually deals that give you greater credit in correspondence to how much money you initially deposit or bet.
As such, if you claim one of these deals, you might be able to bet on LoL Worlds with twice the amount of money. Just remember to be cautious about how much you initially choose to deposit at a new betting site. Thankfully, if you pick any of our recommended best bookmakers for LoL Worlds, you’ll be guaranteed a safe experience and some awesome bonuses.
The best League of Legends betting deals for existing customers
We have found that most betting sites will have deals that you can use for LoL betting even if you have already used the welcome offers. You’ll usually find these deals in the promotions tabs of the betting site, and here you may find things like reload bonuses, losing bet refunds, odds boosts, and much more.
- LoL Worlds betting promotions that match your deposits: This is one of the most common kinds of bonuses. Here you’ll get promo credit in relation to how much you initially deposit. For example, your opening deposit might be matched by 100% up to £100. So if you deposited £10, you would get an extra £10 to play with. However, if you deposited £101, your bonus would be capped at £100.
- Get a LoL Worlds betting bonus that matches your bets: Sometimes, you’ll have to put down a minimum qualifying bet to get your LoL bonus. So for this, you may have to bet at least £10 on odds of 2.00 or higher. If you do this, the bookmaker may give you £20 in bet credit that you can use on LoL Worlds or whatever you want.
- Find a LoL Worlds betting bonus that refunds your losses: Let’s face it, if you’re betting on League of Legends Worlds teams like Evil Geniuses and Beyond Gaming, then they are going to have a pretty strong chance of losing a match. Thankfully, we’ve seen plenty of bookmakers who put on losing bet refund bonuses. So here you could do something like bet £10 on Royal Never Give Up to beat T1, and if your bet lost, the bookmaker would refund your losses by 100% in bet credit. This means that you’d get a second chance to try your luck again.
- Can you get no deposit bonuses for LoL Worlds betting? No deposit bonuses are those deals that give you wagering credit without asking you to put your own money down. This means that you’d get a LoL betting bonus simply by signing up to an online bookmaker. It’s fair to say that such deals are pretty rare because the bookmaker would be giving you something for nothing. However, we’ll make sure that you’re the first to know if one of these deals bursts on the scene.
- Discover a LoL Worlds betting bonus that boosts your odds: We love these deals as they simply take whatever LoL Worlds betting odds a bookmaker was putting on and makes them much more generous. For example, you might be betting on odds of 3.00 that MAD Lions would beat Fnatic, and an odds boost would raise these odds up to 4.00. This would mean you’d be betting down the same bet but would be getting more back should you win. Remember that odds boosts tend to push you into making riskier bets.
- LoL Worlds bonuses for multi-bets: Lots of betting sites will also give you deals that reward you for putting down some of those risky multi-bets or parlay bets. For example, you might get a profit boost if your winning LoL Worlds multi-bet contained more selections. Some bookmakers will even put on deals that refund your losses if just one leg of your multi-bet lets you down.
Things to be careful of when using LoL Worlds bonuses
We love betting bonuses, but it’s important to remember that they can only do so much. Here are a few things that bookmakers include to make sure that bonuses aren’t too generous:
- Wagering conditions: This refers to what you are allowed to do with the bonus credit that you receive. You may have to wager your credit a certain number of times before you are allowed to make a withdrawal. Remember that you might be unable to withdraw the bonus credit itself, only the extra winnings made.
- Qualifying odds: You may be required to make your qualifying bets and use your bonus credit on specific kinds of bets with a certain minimum odds amount.
- Time limits: Most bonuses will have some kind of time limit, and it’s common to find that your bonus credit lasts for just a few days.
- Deposit methods: Many promotions can only be claimed if your first deposit is a minimum amount and it is made via a certain payment method such as a bank card.
Tips for using LoL Worlds promos
It’s pretty easy to use a bonus for your esports bets. However, things get even easier when you follow these handy tips:
- Read the small print: All bonuses are accompanied by a fair amount of terms and conditions that determine how you are allowed to use the deal. Read through the small print to ensure you understand what is being asked of you.
- Don’t get greedy: Lots of bonuses give you more credit for you putting down more cash. While this sounds fun, it might lead you to spend more than you intended. Our advice is to set yourself a budget and stick to it.
- Keep an eye on the time: We’d advise making a note of when you signed up to the betting site and activated the LoL bonus. After all, these deals often have tight time limits, and it would be a shame to let your bonus credit go to waste.
- Be sensible with your bets: You should use any betting bonus in a way that’s similar to how you’d put down your normal bets. This means that you’ll probably have more luck with a bonus if you use it on one of the LoL Worlds favourites rather than a complete underdog. After all, there’s only so much that even the best betting bonus can do!
Keep it here to find your perfect LoL Worlds betting bonus
By now, you’ll understand that there is no shortage of awesome bonuses out there that you can use on your LoL Worlds bets. After all, this is one of the biggest esports tournaments in the year and so these bookmakers will have to do something extra special to get you to use their services.
We’re pretty sure that we’ll see plenty more LoL Worlds bonuses unveiled as this year’s tournament progresses. So watch this space to ensure that you are first in line to get the best LoL Worlds bonuses.