Only four of the best teams in the world still have a chance to make history and be the winners of one of the last CS:GO tournaments ever.
If you want to gain valuable CS:GO betting insight ahead of the ESL Pro League S18 semi-final match-ups, then look no further than this comprehensive read.
Monte vs Natus Vincere (15:30 CEST, Sep. 30)
The organizational Ukrainian derby is not what we expected coming into the tournament. Both teams surprised with their form, dispatching multiple top teams on their way to the EPL top 4.
- Monte, despite a rocky start in Group B, during this tournament managed to come away with victories against teams such as Heroic and Vitality, breaking the Paris Major Champions’ 17-map win streak on Nuke in the process.
- NAVI look the strongest they ever have with their international lineup – they are yet to drop a map in the EPL S18. Although, the team’s only credible opponents thus far has been FaZe Clan, who are not in the best of shapes right now.
Nevertheless, according to the CS:GO odds, NAVI are the largest favorites to advance to the Grand Final of EPL S18.
- Predictions: Monte (0-2) Natus Vincere
- Odds: Monte Win (2.93), Natus Vincere Win (1.4)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
Read also: ESL Pro League Betting
ENCE vs MOUZ (19:00 CEST, Sep. 30)
ENCE continue showcasing their championship-level form and are on course for a fifth Grand Final appearance in a row. The international roster had no trouble defeating some of the best Counter-Strike teams in the world in recent months.
However, in this tournament, they are yet to be tested by a top team. Up until this point, they have played Evil Geniuses, MIBR, BIG, and Movistar Riders.
MOUZ, on the other hand, have had to battle through a star-studded bracket to reach this stage of the competition. In spite of their young age, siuhy and his team showed a lot of maturity and composure in their performances against the likes of G2 and FaZe Clan.
Even though MOUZ’s run in the competition has been more impressive than ENCE’s thus far, the Snappi-led lineup are the favourites to make their fifth Grand Final in a row and be only one step away from the ESL Pro League S18 trophy.
- Predictions: ENCE (2-1) MOUZ
- Odds: ENCE Win (1.67), MOUZ Win (2.18)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
How to Bet?
Odds are subject to change.