GGPoker has given us an opportunity that is too good to miss – especially if you are, like me, a huge fan of Texas Hold’em Poker! GGPoker is currently running its 3rd Anniversary GG Masters Overlay Edition tournament from the 19th of February right through to the 27th of February. This is GGPoker’s largest-ever poker tournament with a prize pool of $10,000,000. As a newly registered GGPoker player, you will automatically be entered into a raffle to win one of 100 FREE tickets worth up to $150.
Register with GGPoker for a Chance to Win a Free $150 Ticket ➥
This is a unique tournament in online poker in that GGPoker is the first to offer over $1m in overlay, guaranteed for the tournament. This means that even if the buy-ins exceed the $9m mark for the tournament, GGPoker will add a further million to the pot, meaning the total pool could well exceed $10m.
The tournament is the focal point of a fantastic nine days of poker, at the end of which we will see the GG Masters Overlay Edition Champion for 2023 crowned.
How can I sign up to participate?
If you are new to GGPoker, you can download the app and register for free with the site.
Then you can make your first deposit, and you can choose either the Free Play option worth $100 or the 100% Matched Bonus option, which could be worth up to $600 in bonus cash. You can make deposits on GGPoker using Visa or Mastercard payment methods.
Then with the cash in your account, you can either buy into the tournament directly for $150 in real cash, or you can attempt to play your way into the tournament through any of the satellites that are going to be running regularly at GGPoker in the run-up to the tournament starting on the 19th February.
Be Part of Poker History – Play for a Share of $10 MILLION ➥
Massive tournament for poker fans across the World
Not only is this tournament the biggest value tournament of all time that GGPoker has hosted, but it will be structured so that customers from all over the world, in different regions and time zones, will have the opportunity to participate.
And seeing as this is an overlay tournament, that $10,000,000 prize pool is guaranteed with Canadian Poker Star and GGPoker ambassador Daniel Negreanu stating that:
“This year blows 2022 out of the water. I’m confident that the overlay will be over $1,000,000. If I’m wrong, I will use my own money to increase the final overlay to $1,000,000”
In addition to the Main Event, there will also be Hourly Freeroll events to compete in, as well as Daily Cash Game Leaderboards and a number of satellite tournaments hosted every day in advance of the Main Event, from which you could earn a $150 seat at the tables for just a $2 initial stake.
Main event full schedule
All direct Buy In’s to these events cost $150.
- 19th February – Sun 12.00 UTC – Day 1A Asia
- 19th February – Sun 17.00 UTC – Day 1A Europe
- 19th February – Sun 22.00 UTC – Day 1A Americas
- 25th February – Sat 17.00 UTC – Day 1B All Regions
- 26th February – Sun 12.00 UTC – Day 1C Asia
- 26th February – Sun 17.00 UTC – Day 1C Europe
- 26th February – Sun 22.00 UTC – Day 1C Americas
- 27th February – Mon 12.00 UTC – Day 1D All Regions
- 27th February – Mon 15.00 UTC – Day 1D Last Chance All Regions
- 27th February – Mon 19.00 UTC – Day 2
Day 2 is when the qualifiers from all Day 1 events will compete until we have the tournament’s winner decided, and of course, the prize money will be awarded.
Are there any key terms and conditions to be aware of?
There are a few T&Cs to be aware of for this tournament:
- Depending on where you live, you must be aged 18+, 19+ or 21+ to be able to participate in the tournament legally.
- Updated Prize Pool information is shown in the tournament lobby on GGPoker. You can check this to find out the current guaranteed amounts.
- Any players found or suspected of fraud can be removed from the tournament.
- GGPoker can amend or suspend the tournament at any time.
So if you fancy giving the sports or esports betting a bit of downtime and fancy trying your hand against some of the best poker players in the world, check out this fantastic and unique $1m Overlay Guaranteed tournament from GGPoker.