Gearing up for a final stage of competition, VCT Game Changers EMEA is recognized as one of the most competitive regions in the scene. With the Game Changers Championship fast approaching, EMEA Stage 3 is the last chance to qualify. Read on for our VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 betting tips!
Top VCT Game Changers EMEA Betting Sites
With VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 on the horizon, here are all the details for this €30,000 VALORANT betting opportunity listed below:
|Series||VCT Game Changers|
|Start Date||11th September|
|End Date||8th October|
|Seeds||VCT Game Changers Championship|
VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 – Format
A total of two teams from Game Changers EMEA are seeding into the VCT Game Changers Championship later this year. Specifically, the winner of EMEA Stage 3 and the team with the most EMEA Circuit Points punch their tickets.
Bearing this in mind, teams are doing there best to try and clinch the few spots available and defy the VALORANT odds.
Including teams from Europe, Middle East and Africa, here’s a look at the teams competing at VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 based on their seeding:
- Stage 2: G2 Gozen, FUT Female, Acend Rising, Odd 1 OUT, BBL Queens, KPI Shine, Anonymo Female, Case Hydra, NAVI Celestials, Rebels Velvet, Karmine Corp GC, Guild X, Dsyre GC, EXCEL GC
- Contenders S2: NASR Ignite, Falcons Vega
Starting with a Group Stage, between 11-26th September, a single round robin in 2 groups of 8 with BO3 matches has half the competition moving on to the Playoffs. Here’s how the competition has been divided in the Groups where multiple esports betting opportunities will go live soon:
- Group A: G2 Gozen, Odd 1 OUT, BBL Queens, Case Hydra, NAVI Celestials, Guild X, Dsyre GC, Falcons Vega
- Group B: FUT Female, Acend Rising, KPI Shine, Anonymo Female, Rebels Velvet, Karmine Corp GC, EXCEL GC, NASR Ignite
Once in Playoffs, a double elimination bracket between 3-8th October will decide the competition, with BO5 Lower Bracket Finals and Grand Final.
VCT Game Changers EMEA Schedule
For the opening day of the event, we’ve gathered all of the matches forming part of the VCT Game Changers EMEA Schedule as listed:
Group A – 11th September
- G2.G vs FLC Ve (17:00 CEST)
- BBL Q vs GLD.X (17:00 CEST)
- Case Hydra vs NAVI CEL (17:00 CEST)
- O10 vs DSY GC (20:00 CEST)
Group B – 11th September
- ACE R vs XL GC (17:00 CEST)
- FUT Fe vs NSR I (20:00 CEST)
- KPI.S vs KC.GC (20:00 CEST)
- ANM Fe vs RBLS VT (20:00 CEST)
In our VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 betting tips, we’ll be taking a closer look at a couple of matches below. Notably, odds have been taken from GG.Bet – learn moe about GG.Bet in our GG.Bet review.
VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3 Betting Tips
Acend Rising vs EXCEL GC
Over the past few stages, Acend Rising have risen to a consistent place in the top 3, placing third at both EMEA Stage 1 and Stage 2 making them esports betting sites favourites.
Meanwhile, EXCEL GC competed in EMEA Stage 2 after having just promoted from EMEA Contenders, finishing in a rough 15-16th place.
Considering these placements, it’s incredibly likely that Acend Rising starts with a win at VCT Game Changers EMEA Stage 3. However, recent roster shuffling at the Acend Rising camp in June may be worth considering – perhaps the team is still developing.
- Predictions: Acend Rising (3-1) EXCEL GC
- Odds: Acend Rising Outright Win (-182), EXCEL GC Outright Win (+134)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
FUT Female vs NASR Ignite
Rising quickly to the top of VCT GC EMEA, FUT Female were in Contendrs back in May. After dominating Contenders, they promoted to EMEA Stage 2 where they finished second at the hands of G2 Gozen.
On this strong trajectory, FUT Female would seemingly be favoured here. However, the roster has made massive roster changes in the past few weeks, signing two new players on 4th September.
Meanwhile, NASR Ignite just conquered EMEA Contenders Series 2 and are finally starting in EMEA Stage 3 – although they’re rookies, they are a strong team that looks more composed and unified than FUT right now.
- Predictions: FUT Female (1-3) NASR Ignite
- Odds: FUT Female Outright Win (+107), NASR Ignite Outright Win (-143)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
Image Credits: Riot Games