At Catena Media (“Catena Media”, “we”, “us”), we process personal data about our customers and visitors on our websites (“you”). We make efforts to handle your personal data with care, keep it secure and comply with data protection laws. Esportsbettingsite.com (“Website”) is a part of the Catena Media group, engaged in lead generation online and content publishing regarding financial information and services. Catena Media group has its headquarters in Malta with subsidiaries in several countries worldwide.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOOKING AFTER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Catena Operations Ltd having its registered address Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt, Ta´Xbiex, Gzira, Malta GZR 1052, is principally responsible for looking after your personal data (your Data Controller). Data Controller means the company that determines the means and purposes of the processing of personal data. You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases that can be accessed by third parties. When accessing your personal data, all third parties will comply with the standards set out in this Policy. Catena Media is a group of companies with subsidiaries in several countries, for example in the European Union, Australia, Japan, and the USA.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences and opinions
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR AND WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Catena Media will collect information directly from you when you use our services or visit our websites. We use your personal data to:
- send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also Section 6 below on Direct marketing.
- analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- Improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We work with many third parties, to help manage our business and deliver services, and Catena Media will disclose personal data to those third parties under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Catena Media marketing materials upon registration, Catena Media may email users about products and services that Catena Media believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Catena Media you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your n personal data with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Affiliates in the Catena Media group: With Catena Media plc or any of its directly or indirectly owned or controlled affiliates in the Catena Media group. Transfers of personal data will be subject to Catena Media intra-group data transfer agreements.
We may also disclose your personal data under the additional circumstances below:
CHANGING PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION; ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- Security We take the security of your personal data seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
- Children The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personal data through the Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn personal data has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred personal data to the Website, please contact Catena Media using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
- California privacy rights California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about personal dat (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of the personal data that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal data in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy team as listed below.
- Do-Not-Track Policy Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Website currently does not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
- How long do we keep your personal data? We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in Section 3 of this Policy. In some circumstances, we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax, or accounting requirements. We maintain a data retention policy for personal data in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or made anonymous.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
- necessary in technical terms (technical necessity)
- stored and used for a certain time period (storage duration)
- placed and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
Cookies that are technical:
- Necessary: We use certain cookies because they are strictly necessary in order for the website and its functions to work properly. These cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access the website or a certain function, unless you have set your browser to reject cookies.
Session cookies: Some cookies are only needed for the duration of your website session, so-called “session cookies”. They will be erased or become invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. Session cookies are used, for example, to retain certain information during your session. Permanent cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, it allows us to recognize you when you access our website again at a later time and access saved settings. As a result, you can access webpages faster or with greater convenience, for example, that you do not need to set certain options again, such as your chosen language. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period. Flow cookies: These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our company group. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and deleted after the end of your navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number but do not allow us to draw any conclusions regarding the actual customer or user.
|Name of cookie||Cookie provider||Purpose|
|Google Analytics||This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users’ use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.|
|Facebook Pixel||This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables our website to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.|
|One Signal||One Signal||This Cookie is placed by One Signal. It enables our website to remember that you subscribed to receive push notifications. It also helps us deliver personalized notifications.|
|VWO||VWO||This Cookie is placed by VWO. VWO places cookies in end user’s and customer’s browser to identify the user. Cookies do not contain any of your personal data. They may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage.|
|Hotjar||Hotjar||This Cookie is placed by Hotjar. It collects non-personal information, with the overall aim of providing you with a better website experience, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends.|
|Unbounce||Catena Media||Unbounce is a tool that helps us build better landing pages. Unbounce cookies will be used to collect non-personal data that will be used to improve the landing pages and provide a better experience.|
|AdWords||AdWords||AdWords is used to enable Google PPC (pay per click) campaigns.|
|Double Click||Double Click||Double Click is used for advertisers and to advertise on multiple ad servers.|