On this page, you’ll find out about Stake sports betting and how to be successful at it. We’ll let you know about what sports are covered by Stake.com and the variety of esports markets on offer.
We’ll also give you some tips about bonuses and betting strategy – it’s a full end-to-end Stake sports betting review. If you’ve been on the fence about using Stake.com to bet on traditional sports, read on to learn as much as you need to know about the platform.
Getting Started with Sports Betting at Stake.com
Firstly, you’ll need to learn how to open a Stake account.
You begin the registration process by visiting the site and clicking on the blue Join button in the screen’s top-right corner. Once clicked, a registration form loads up asking you to provide an email address, create a username, input a strong password and enter your date of birth. You can also conveniently sign up by linking your Google Account or one of your other social accounts.
At a later stage, you will then be asked to provide some identification details as part of the KYC verification process.
Knowing how to play on Stake.com is basically the same as at any other sports betting site.
- Once your account is registered and your email address verified, you can peruse the list of available markets and odds at your leisure.
- Once you have selected a market, click on it to start the process of placing a bet.
If you encounter any issues, your port of call should be the 24/7 live chat support team.
We’ll tell you more about which sports are available next!
Stake Sports Betting: What Sports are Covered?
There is a vast range of sports available for you to bet on at Stake.com.
If you’re seeking some Stake sports betting excitement, then there is always a great selection of football markets from all of the world’s biggest leagues. You can also bet on rugby league as well as rugby union, along with the full range of American sports. Live markets and outright betting for these sports are available too.
The full suite of sports markets on Stake includes:
Alpine skiing, American football, Aussie Rules, badminton, baseball, badminton, biathlon, boxing, cricket, cross-country, cycling, darts, floorball, Formula 1, futsal, Gaelic football, Gaelic hurling, golf, handball, ice hockey, MMA, motorcycle racing, rugby, ski jumping, snooker, soccer, squash, stock car racing, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and waterpolo.
Esports Betting at Stake.com
There is also a good range of options if you are eyeing up some Stake.com esports betting on the latest tournaments.
Fans of esports betting can find markets available on Stake for:
Arena of Valor, Counter-Strike, Dota 2, eCricket, FIFA, Halo, League of Legends, Mobile Legends, NBA 2K, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, StarCraft 1 and StarCraft 2 and VALORANT.
There is also a good range of e-football markets. Again, live betting options are plentiful. As part of the in-play betting functionality, players can watch live streams embedded directly on Stake.
We were disappointed to find that outright odds weren’t available for esports markets. We hope this will change soon given Stake’s May 2023 announcement that it was partnering with Oddin.gg, one of the top esports odds providers.
Deposits and Withdrawals on Stake.com
Of course, you need to know how to deposit funds into and withdraw winnings from your Stake.com account. The main range of Stake payment methods consists of cryptocurrencies, but it is possible to use debit cards to purchase crypto at Stake.com using the Buy Crypto feature in the Wallet.
Our Stake.com review will tell you more about this.
It is important to note that bettors in the UK will find a different set of options when it comes to deposit and withdrawal. Due to the terms of the UKGC licence under which Stake operates in Britain, customers there can only use Visa debit cards to deposit and withdraw from their Stake accounts.
Bonus Offers for Stake Sports Betting
Making use of bonuses is a key plank of any successful sports bettor’s strategy. When you sign up at Stake.com, however, there is currently no tempting welcome bonus available for you to exploit. You do not need to be too disappointed, though, as there is a wide selection of special offers that you can join.
Many of these are related to specific sporting events or occurrences during games. There is also the opportunity to join a $100,000 Race, where you climb the leaderboard based on the number of wagers you place on sports markets at the site.
Here are some of the other bonuses to look out for when you’re enjoying a spot of Stake.com sports betting:
- Everton FC Clean Sheet Bonus
- NBA/NHL/MLB Prime Time Double Winnings
- NBA 6+ Lead Payout
- MLB 9th Inning Payout
- Tennis Clay Court Season First Set Payout
- UFC Split Decision Insurance
- Copa Libertadores/Champions League First Half Payout
- F1 Runners Up Insurance
- $2,500 Perfect 10 Sports Challenge
- Stake X Boxing Early Knockout Double Winnings
Building a Successful Strategy for Stake Sports Betting
When it comes to Stake sports betting and learning how to make money on Stake.com, there are a number of basic principles to keep in mind. These principles are the building blocks of any successful betting strategy.
- Know the sports on which you are betting – Knowledge is power in sports betting and the more that you know about your favoured sports, the more likely you are to place winning wagers. You should make sure that you follow all the latest news in your favoured sports, and use as wide a range of sources as possible. Social media is particularly valuable when it comes to picking up useful nuggets of knowledge that can edge you towards successful bets.
- Focus on a small number of teams and leagues – When you’re doing some Stake sports betting, it also pays to focus your attention on a small number of teams or leagues within your chosen sports. This helps to maintain your focus and prevent yourself from being stretched too thin.
- 3. Keep a close eye on your bankroll and never bet more than you can afford – When placing sports bets at Stake, it is always wise to manage your bankroll properly. Placing big bets at long odds is strategic foolishness, as is chasing losses with ever-increasing stake sizes. Know when it’s time to walk away and live to bet another day. Be sure to also take advantage of any Stake.com bonus offers.
Does Stake US have sports betting?
Is Stake good for sports betting?
Images courtesy of Stake.