Unikrn’s presence in the Canadian esports betting market is no more. Owners Entain have decided to scrap the site’s B2C esports betting site with immediate effect. This means its customers now scrambling to find Unikrn alternatives to continue to enjoy esports betting.
Top 3 Unikrn Alternative Sites
Like all other forms of gambling, esports betting is a form of entertainment to be enjoyed responsibly. Before you start playing, set your budget, deposit and session limits. If you feel like you may have a gambling problem seek help immediately by contacting your local gambling support group for advice.
Unikrn Scales Back Operations
Customers in Canada and also Unikrn territories in South America (Brazil and Chile) were told that from Oct. 9 Unikrn operations were going “on pause in your area” and that “Unikrn is not currently available where you are”.
Whether Entain adopts Unikrn’s coveted B2B software for esports betting or similar across other Entain-owned sites, remains to be seen.
This means that if you bet with Unikrn in Canada, then your esports betting options with them are now zero and you are going to need a Unikrn alternative betting site.
Therefore, if you are based in Canada (except Ontario) and are looking for esports-focused sites like Unikrn, which come packed with features and can be operated through an esports betting app, then check out our top three selections below.
Our Top Three Unikrn Alternatives
When looking for sites like Unikrn that are available for Canadian customers, we looked at a large number of factors such as:
- Reliability & Longevity
- Variety of Esports on Offer (including incorporating new and emerging markets in esports, such as CS2 gambling).
- Range of betting options available (including any Live Betting options)
- Odds value
- Payment and Withdrawal Methods Available
- Welcome Bonuses
- Ongoing Promotions and Bonus Offers
- Quality of Customer Services
- Ease of use
- Reputation & Security Features
From that expansive list of items to consider, we have picked this trio of Canada-friendly Unikrn alternatives.
GG.Bet – 4.9/5
Not only does GG.Bet offer you an outstanding esports betting service, you also get extensive sports betting and casino options.
The site offers extensive payment options, including cryptos, as well as extensive fiat payment methods, such as Interac, Visa & Mastercard, MuchBetter, NeoSurf and others.
- In terms of markets and odds, GG.Bet offers a massive selection of markets and its odds are consistently amongst the best value of all the esports and sportsbooks we’ve reviewed.
- Combine that with extensive multi-lingual customer support options, superb live streaming that sits alongside its Live Betting product very neatly and a simple, easy-to-use site and you have ticked all the major boxes to enjoy esports betting in Canada!
- As a newly registered customer, you can also access the current 100% matched deposit Welcome Bonus which could see up to $300 in bonus funds added to your bonus account!
- Learn a lot more about what this site has to offer by reading our GG.Bet review.
BC Game – 4.8/5
If you want arguably the widest choice of cryptocurrency betting options you can find online, then Canadian customers should look at BC.Game as their Unikrn alternative.
- With over 40 cryptocurrency payment methods available, the site also offers extensive esports betting services across a wide range of games, each offering extensive betting market options and generally good value odds.
- BC.Game also boasts an extensive crypto casino, one of the most advanced crypto casinos in the industry today, as well as an expansive range of sports betting options.
- With the potential to enjoy one of the biggest Welcome Bonuses for new customers, allied to super-secure gaming, BC.Game is a site that is perfectly suited to Canadian crypto casino players.
For further details on the site, check out our detailed BC.Game review.
Thunderpick – 4.9/5
- If cryptocurrency is your thing when betting on esports, then you should seriously consider what Thunderpick has to offer.
- Alongside a very generous welcome bonus that could be worth up to $600 (terms and conditions on our Thunderpick promo code page), the site offers extensive esports betting options, as well as a casino, live casino and an extensive sports betting section, that includes crash games.
- With its Thunder VIP Club offering long-term value alongside a myriad of promotions if you are a Canadian who prefers to use crypto when betting online then with a total of nine different cryptocurrencies available, you won’t find a better choice than Thunderpick.
There’s a lot more to enjoy on the site than we’ve covered above, so check out our Thunderpick review for more details about the service.
Other Unikrn Alternative Sites
- If none of the options above grab your attention, then another of the Unikrn alternatives available for Canadian customers is Loot.Bet.
- This popular esports-focused site offers an excellent range of esports to its customers, all of which is available across Canada, except for Ontario.
- Discover more about this particular site by checking out our extensive Loot.bet review.
So, if you have been left high and dry by the latest Unikrn closure and the site’s change of focus, each of the options above offers you an excellent Unikrn alternative if you are based in Canada (apart from Ontario). It’s just a question of which site you feel is the best one for you to join!