The site offers outrights, pre-match and live esports markets on titles like Counter-Strike 2, Dota 2, LoL, Valorant and a host of others. We also found an extensive sports book and casino gaming lobby.
New players can take advantage of a 100% bonus of up to €1,000 on their first deposit and a €100 free bet.
Deposits can be made via Visa, Skrill, Neteller, bank transfer and also with crypto. The site boasts PCI DSS to secure and safeguard players’ personal information.
Editor’s Review & Ratings
Loot.Bet Review Summary
Loot.Bet is a top esports betting that offers a wide range of esports, sports betting and casino gaming options. With a user-friendly interface and responsive customer service, Loot.Bet is the go-to destination for gamers and sports fans alike. In addition to its extensive selection of markets and games, Loot.Bet also offers an exceptional welcome bonus that boosts your first bets on esports markets, along with free bets. With its reputation for fairness and transparency, Loot.Bet is a top choice for anyone looking to place bets on their favorite esports games and events.
|🎮 Esports titles||Counter-Strike 2, Dota 2, League of Legends, Valorant, Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, StarCraft, Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, Halor, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, NBA 2k, Overwatch 2, PUBG, Rocket League, Smite, Street Fighter V, Wild Rift, Kings of Glory.|
|📺 Live streaming||Yes|
|💳 Payment methods||Visa, Mastercard, MNP, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, WebMoney, Trustly, PayOp, Crypto|
|₿ Cryptos Accepted||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|📞 Customer support||Live Chat, Email, Telephone|
|📃 License||Curacao eGaming|
Loot.Bet’s Welcome Bonus: 100% up to €1,000 + €100 Free Bet
If you click on the Loot.Bet site hoping for a good value esports welcome bonus, then you’ll be glad to discover that Loot.Bet offers a matched deposit offer for new customers making their first deposit. Here’s the rundown:
- The offer is open to all new customers who are yet to make their first deposit with the company after opening a new account.
- All you need to do to receive the offer is to make a first deposit of at least €10 (or equivalent) into your Loot.Bet account using the promotional code “LOOT”.
- When you do you will receive a special welcome gift of a matched deposit bonus of 100% of your deposit amount, up to a maximum of €1,000.
- Then play through the amount of your combined bonus and deposit 20x (within 14 days on single bets of odds of 1.69 or greater) to make your bonus cash withdrawable.
And that’s not all…
€100 Free Bet
Work your way through your deposit and bonus as outlined above and you will then unlock the second part of the new welcome offer, a Free Bet of €100.
- Your free bet will be awarded once you have completed the wagering requirements for the deposit bonus part of the offer (explained in the section above).
- Any winnings that come from your free bet are placed in your bonus funds account and to make them withdrawable, you need to complete a 20x wagering requirement on your free bet bonus within 7 days on bets of odds of 1.69 or greater.
All in all, this is a decent offer that should give you a great headstart on your League of Legends, Dota 2 or Counter-Strike betting on Loot.Bet.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Loot.Bet Daily Quests
On Loot.Bet we also found an interesting gamified feature called Daily Quests.
- Customers can try to compete in any of the Daily Quests listed in order to win the prize stated.
- The Quests are designed to be completed across the Sports, Esports and Casino sections of the site and involve players making certain bets above a stated amount in order to claim the prize on offer.
- The prize can come in the form of Free Bets of a stated value, or Free Spins on a stated slot game.
- The quests change each day, so you do have to be quick and bet the full qualifying amount on a quest during that day in order to receive the bonus.
A new innovation on the site, Loot.Bet Ladder is a leaderboard that is used to keep track of how many Experience Points (XP) customers have achieved over a stated period of time.
Gain enough XP by making bets at Loot.Bet and you can climb the leaderboard.
- There is a Weekly Ladder for a standard promotion.
- Each Weekly Ladder is designated as a Rare, Epic or Legendary Week, offering top prizes of €300, €400 or €500 respectively.
- There is also the Ultimate Ladder which runs for a longer period of time but offers greater value prizes.
- The top prize for the Ultimate Ladder is €3,000 with all cash prizes awarded to a player’s bonus balance and comes with a 3x wagering requirement.
Loot.Bet Esports Betting
Loot.Bet is first and foremost an esports betting site. This means that you won’t have to wade past lots of sports betting odds and casino games to find some your favorite esports.
- Alongside the competitive Cs2 odds, you can find some excellent value bets for a range of battle arena titles, sports simulators and collectable card games.
Esports Games Covered at Loot.Bet
Loot.Bet currently features prematch and live esports odds for 16 games.
These cover quality first-person shooters like Counter-Strike2, Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty and Overwatch 2. Plus there’s a reliable selection of odds for MOBA games like League of Legends and Dota 2 bets on Loot.Bet.
If you are into sports simulators, then Loot.bet should have you covered, as they cover all major competitions for sports titles like NBA2K and FIFA. Plus Loot.bet have also included odds for some of the recent battle royale games like PUBG, although they don’t have bets for battle royale sensations like Fortnite or Apex Legends just yet.
What really impressed us was the fact that Loot.bet include odds for many smaller games that tend not to get covered by many rival esports betting sites. We found that Loot.bet had some great odds for titles like Rocket League, Heroes of the Storm, Dota Underlords, Hearthstone and King of Glory.
All of which has shown us that Loot.bet are an esports betting site that are definitely aiming to cater to hardcore gaming fans. While you might have come here for the legendary Loot.bet Dota 2 odds, it seems as though this site offer odds on even the most obscure esports.
Esports tournaments Loot.Bet online customers can bet on
You’ll probably know the Loot.bet brand name through the many esports tournaments that they sponsor such as the CSGO Loot.bet Cup. But the brand back this up by including a great selection of odds for many major and minor esports competitions.
All CSGO fans will know how this CS2 betting site sponsors the Loot.bet Cup, but they have odds for many more top Counter-Strike competitions. At the time of writing this review, Loot.bet had odds for tournaments like the ESEA contests, the Blast Pro Series, the DreamHack Masters, the Arctic Invitational, the CBCS season, the ECS NA Challenger Cup, the Games Clash Masters, the V4 Future Sports Festival, the Svenska Elitserien and much more.
League of Legends is the world’s most popular esport, so it’s no surprise that Loot.bet would cover the best LoL tournaments. This means that you can wager on League of Legends competitions like the LEC Summer and the LoL European Masters, all the way down to the Vietnam Championship Series.
Valorant is fast becoming an esports of choice for most bettors. Loot.bet offers a platform for betting on Valorant, with an extensive range of tournaments from around the world. You’ll find a large range of betting markets, allowing you to wager on various aspects of the game, including map winners, player performances, and overall match outcomes.
Loot.Bet StarCraft II
Some betting sites don’t even give you odds for StarCraft 2 tournaments, so it’s nice to find that Loot.Bet have some great bets for this classic game. Unfortunately, when we wrote this Loot.bet review, the Alibaba Invitational was the only StarCraft 2 competition that was underway. But Loot.bet covered this contest with some excellent odds that ensured that all fans of StarCraft 2 don’t feel shortchanged.
Ever since Blizzard Entertainment unveiled the Overwatch League, it has become a sensation in the esports betting world. This is something that Loot.bet clearly understand as they have excellent coverage of the Overwatch League and make it easy to bet on the franchised teams. Unfortunately, it looks like Loot.bet don’t have odds for any Overwatch Contenders matches at the moment.
Loot.Bet Rainbow 6
It’s hard to believe that some esports betting sites don’t include any odds for Rainbow Six, but you won’t have that kind of problem at Loot.bet. This is because the brand have excellent coverage of all top Rainbow Six tournaments. You can currently bet on all divisions in the Rainbow Six Pro League to make sure that you get great odds for this awesome first-person shooter.
Types of bets that Loot.Bet esports fans can enjoy
As Loot.bet are a dedicated esports betting site customers can enjoy plenty of flexibility in the betting markets on offer. If you were to go to a traditional sports bookmaker that sometimes covers esports, then you would probably find that you will only get to try a basic match-winner bet. But Loot.bet understands that all serious esports betting fans like to enjoy a little more variety with their wagering.
This can be seen in the fact that the average CSGO contest features well over a dozen different betting markets at Loot.bet. For example, a Counter-Strike clash in the ECS EU Challenger Cup allowed you to wager on the overall match winner, map winner, first pistol round winner, second pistol round winner, total number of rounds, best of three correct score, or you could even try some handicap betting.
This awesome selection of betting markets is carried over to Loot.bet’s Dota 2 betting service. Even in a tournament like the Asian Communication League, you could find Dota 2 bets on markets like map winner, first blood, Roshan first kill, the team with first 10 kills, or you could even try an over/under bet on the match maps total.
The sheer quantity of esports betting markets is clearly something that Loot.bet takes plenty of pride in. Whether it’s betting on the individual map winners in an Overwatch League match, or wagering on the best of five correct score in a King of Glory Pro League contest, it seems that Loot.bet want to help you enjoy making the most of lots of different betting markets.
Loot.Bet Esports Live Betting Options
The sheer quantity of betting markets doesn’t just apply to pre-match bets. Loot.bet served up over a dozen in-play betting markets for a CSGO match in the DreamHack Masters, and they are one of the best esports betting sites in this regard.
Plus, Loot.bet have made sure that each in-play betting page comes with a live Twitch stream embedded in it. This means that you can watch the gaming action and then place your bets in the knowledge that you fully understand the flow of the game.
Loot.Bet Sports Review
Alongside its extensive esports service, there is also Loot.Bet Sportsbook for customers to access. Loot.Bet Sports provides customers with a number of top sports to bet on including Basketball, Football (Soccer), Ice Hockey, MMA, Handball, American Football, Cricket, Snooker, Boxing, Rugby and many more.
- Punters can bet on a range of pre-match markets across these sports.
- There are also extensive Live In Play betting options with Live Streaming available for a select number of typically niche market events.
To make a bet all you need to do is click on the odds for your bet to add it to your bet slip, then enter the bet slip and enter your stake and place the bet. However, there is a Quick Bet option available, which is useful when betting In Play in particular.
- The Loot.Bet sportsbook is decorated in the instantly recognisable Loot.Bet livery and it is nicely presented.
- Easy to navigate through the menu-driven system, though the A-Z sports listing in the More tab is also a quick way to find the bet you want.
The range of sports available is relatively small compared to more established sites, and the same goes for the breadth of markets available on each fixture. However, the odds are generally excellent value for money, which is a positive for punters.
Loot.Bet also offers its own casino for customers. This is located under the Loot.Bet Games tab when looking through the main site options.
Here you will find an extensive list of casino games to play from a host of top software providers including Betsoft, Fugaso, Evoplay, Microgaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play and many more.
With over 2,500 games to choose from, there’s a fantastic breadth of games to play.
This includes a huge number of slot games, but also a selection of other popular casino games such as Blackjack, Dice Games, Virtual Sports, Keno, Roulette, War, 3-Card Poker, Caribbean Hold’Em and others.
Also available at Loot.Bet Casino is a range of Hacksaw Dare2win games including Boxes, Mines, Plinko, Coins, Colours and Wheel.
You can also play an assortment of Crash Games on the site in the Mini Games section which features Magnify Man as the latest release, as well as other games such as Jet X, Hilo and Plinko.
You can discover more details about this part of the site in our dedicated Loot.bet Casino Review.
Customer Service for Loot.Bet Customers
Loot.Bet offers a commendable level of 24/7 customer support to its players. Options include:
- Telephone support: +357-22-008790
- Email support: support[at]loot[dot]bet
- Live chat: Accessed by clicking or tapping on the live chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. The live chat feature can be used by non-players too.
The responsive and helpful customer service team ensures that queries and concerns are addressed promptly. Furthermore, the inclusion of a dedicated email address and active presence on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) allows for multiple avenues of communication, enhancing the overall customer support experience on Loot.Bet.
On the site, you will also find a helpful FAQs page covering matters concerning country restrictions, the opening of accounts, deposits and withdrawals and account verification. Whilst the page does cover key FAQs that we had, it would have been nice to see these FAQs organized into categories related to specific areas of concern.
Available Payment Methods at Loot.Bet
Like all decent esports betting sites, Loot.Bet serves up plenty of options for funding your bets on competitive gaming.
These include debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller. You will also find cryptocurrency payment options too. However, skin betting on Loot.bet is not an option.
Loot.bet won’t charge you any fees for making withdrawals, and you can withdraw up to a maximum of €10,000 each month.
Loot.bet allows for a range of payment methods based on where you are based:
- Brazil – PIX, Boleto, EcoPayz, Skrill
- Japan – Bank transfer, crypto (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC)
- Canada – crypto (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC)
- Philippines – gcash, grabpay, paymaya
- Poland – NodaPay, Coinspaid invoice
- Portugal – Skrill, Neteller, NodaPay
- Romania – NodaPay, Neteller
- Indonesia – virtual account, banking, DANA
- Czechia – banking, paysafecard, skrill
- Malaysia – banking, skrill, coinspaid
Security & Licensing: Is Lootbet Legit?
- Loot.bet is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
- This means that it offers a good amount of customer protection, but you might not be able to use the site in countries such as the UK and the Netherlands.
- Loot.bet’s website is fully PCI DSS compliant which means that it offers protection for your payments
Responsible Gambling at Loot.Bet
According to the responsible gambling section on the site, Loot.Bet endorses responsible gaming as “a policy of customer care and social responsibility.”
Loot.Bet’s responsible gambling section provides you with the initial support required if you think you’re experiencing problematic gambling. This includes:
- A reminder of the purpose of gambling and key actions you should integrate into your gambling entertainment (e.g. gambling in moderation, the avoidance of chasing losses, gambling what you can afford to lose, keeping track of time, etc.)
- Self-assessment questions that will help you ascertain whether you have difficulties with gambling.
- Self-exclusion, initiated by contacting Loot.Bet’s customer support. Self-exclusion closes your account for one week minimum and requires a written request from you to re-open the account.
- Contacts of gambling counselling organization GamCare and links to support groups Gamblers Anonymous and Gambling Therapy.
Loot.Bet Review Verdict: Decent dedicated esports betting site
Loot.Bet offer a strong option for anybody who is serious about betting on esports. The brand serves up a massive amount of betting markets for a wide range of esports and sports. The sites include free live streaming to help you with your in-play bets.
The fact that Loot.Bet is licensed by the Government of Curacao may mean that you might not be able to access this service. But hopefully, the brand will work on this in the future, and it’s worth mentioning that they offer a good variety of payment methods and customer service options.
If you can access the Loot.Bet site, then be sure to pick up their welcome bonus and see what you can win at this promising esports betting site.