- 1 Which are the Top Esports Betting Apps to Consider?
- 2 What Should Influence My Choice of an Esports Betting App?
- 3 Which Esports Betting App is the Best Option For You?
- 4 Pros and Cons of Using Esports Betting Apps
- 5 To App Or Not To App? That is the Question!
- 6 Esports Betting App FAQs
Finding the perfect esports betting app is more than simply searching for a provider and then locating their esports betting apps download section. Huge advances in the esports betting industry mean that not only is your ideal choice of esports betting app free, but it also contains plenty of additional features to make betting with the company easier, more pleasurable and with an extensive selection of esports titles to bet on too.
So if you want your esports betting app available in your pocket wherever you go, then check out our list of top esports betting apps.
Which are the Top Esports Betting Apps to Consider?
Outlined below are some of the best esports betting app downloads you can find today. This list includes mobile-optimised sites, along with sites that offer a specific esports betting app download.
GG.Bet Esports Betting App
- Mobile app is available for Android users.
- One of the biggest selections of esports betting available on mobile.
- Regular promotions and a site designed primarily around esports.
- Generally great value odds for esports betting markets.
- No mobile app available for iOS devices. Mobile-optimized site used instead.
LeoVegas Esports Betting App
- Outstanding bespoke apps designed for both iOS and Android devices.
- Offers Casino, Live Casino and Sports betting alongside esports.
- Excellent responsible gambling tools available.
- Relatively small selection of payment methods available.
- Very small selection of esports available compared to other sites.
Betway Esports Betting App
- Betway mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices.
- One of the best esports betting services including In Play and Live Streaming.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Widely available.
- Not the greatest value odds on some markets.
- App available for Android devices, Beta version now ready for iOS devices.
- Good coverage of esports alongside its sports and casino betting options.
- Crypto-based casino that has its own crypto-exchange available on site.
- Wide selection of cryptocurrencies usable on the site.
• The iOS App is still very much being developed and is not yet finalised.
TonyBet Esports Betting App
- There is a Tonybet app for iOS and Android devices.
- Covers sports, casino and esports betting.
- Wide selection of payment methods.
- Customer support only available via email.
Sportsbet Esports Betting App
- Excellent crypto-only betting site which offers extensive esports betting.
- Can use the site’s exchange to convert fiat currency into crypto for use on the site.
- Bespoke app available for Android users.
- Live support available 24/7.
- No app for iOS users who have to use the mobile-optimised site.
BC.Game Esports Betting App
- Solid all-round crypto-only site offering casino, sports (including esports) and lottery betting.
- Decent coverage of a number of esports for a non-esports specialist site.
- Large number of cryptocurrencies accepted on the site.
- No downloadable BC.Game app – mobile-optimised site is used for all mobile customers.
- No option to purchase crypto with fiat currency on the site so need your own crypto wallet before signing up.
Midnite Esports Betting App
- There’s a Midnite app for iOS devices only at present.
- Regularly ranks amongst the best sites in terms of odds value.
- Wide coverage across esports and esports betting markets including harder to find games such as Hearthstone, Arena of Valor and Rocket League.
- Great community section accessible via the app.
- No app available for Android users.
Pinnacle Esports Betting App
- One of the foremost names in esports betting, with wide range of markets.
- Generally excellent value odds available to all mobile users.
- Extensive esports coverage including some harder to find games.
- Outstanding selection of payment methods.
- No downloadable apps for iOS or Android devices.
What Should Influence My Choice of an Esports Betting App?
As you can see, you have plenty of choices available to you when it comes to esports betting apps for Android and iOS devices. However, what should you be looking to consider when deciding which of the apps is the most suitable esports betting app for you?
Here’s a list of key factors to consider when picking your esports app of choice.
It may seem obvious but picking an app that is compatible with your mobile device is always a smart move, especially if you want the convenience of a downloadable app.
Some sites only offer one type of app, such as GG.Bet who only offer a downloadable Android app. That doesn’t mean iOS users can’t use the site, just that they would have to use GG.Bet’s mobile optimised site (which you can find out more about in our GGBet review).
2. Available Esports Titles & Markets
An app isn’t going to be much use to you if it doesn’t offer you the chance to bet on the titles that you want to bet on. Fortunately, most apps nowadays cover the main esports (Dota 2, CSGO, LoL, StarCraft II, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six etc).
However, if there’s a specific title that you like to bet on that is more of a niche market, not all providers may offer markets on this so it is worth researching which of the esports betting app options available to you does have that particular esport available.
There’s nothing more guaranteed to send an esports betting fan crazy than an app that is unstable, freezes or simply won’t work as smoothly as it should. The stability of the app is always important and you can get a good idea of how stable an app is by checking out their reviews, both on our site and also in the app reviews on the App Store and Google Apps store.
Sports and esports betting providers put a lot of work and money into developing their app to be as intuitive as possible, so you should ideally find an app that has easy and quick access to the betting markets that you want to follow. An easy way to learn more about this is by checking out impartial reviews of a site, such as our Sportsbet.io review for example, to discover how user-friendly and accessible it is for customers.
5. Payment Options
When esports betting via an app, the payment options you have available are an important part of your considerations. The payment methods bookmakers will accept can vary tremendously from one site to another, with some only offering standard payment options, others crypto only and others offering a mix.
With an app, especially if you are on the go, having easily accessible online payment methods such as e-wallet services such as Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and others are a convenient way to make more conventional payments using your bank account and/or credit/debit card. However, many esports betting sites also offer cryptocurrency payments (such as Coinplay).
Matching how you want to play, with how you want to pay for your deposits is an important consideration when selecting an esports betting app.
6. Value Of Betting Odds
Good value odds can offer you much better returns in the long run, so it is worth reviewing whether or not your chosen esports betting provider offers more or less generous odds over the longer term.
7. Promotions and Offers
Whether you are considering esports betting apps for Android or iOS, you’ll want good value when you sign up and as you bet and you can get this from sites that offer long-term, generous esports betting bonuses, promotions and other offers on site.
Keep a look out too for loyalty and/or VIP schemes which also have the potential to offer you some great longer term value.
8. Customer Service Options
While things don’t go wrong very often with the best esports betting services, it is good to know that you have customer support available at the touch of a button.
It is a good idea to see which customer service options are available, with Live Chat and email.
Which Esports Betting App is the Best Option For You?
Outlined below we have given you our top three preferred choices for an esports betting app for a number of different options.
Our Top Three Preferred Esports Betting Apps for iOS Devices
Own an iPhone or iPad and want the best esports betting app for your device, then check out these three below:
Our Top Three Preferred Esports Betting Apps for Android Devices
Given the widespread use of the Android operating system, you’d expect there to be plenty of esports betting apps for Android and you’d be right.
Here’s three of the very best esports betting apps for Android in our opinion:
Our Top Three Preferred Esports Betting Apps for Live Betting (with Live Streaming)
If you love betting in play, or live betting as it is also called, then you will want an app that offers easy access to the live esports markets and as a special bonus, all three of the apps below offer an outstanding live streaming service for esports fans too.
The Top Three Mobile-Optimized Sites
A high-quality mobile-optimized website should offer you as seamless an experience as a bespoke app for your device.
Remember too, you can add a link to the website onto the home screen of your device which will allow you to access it as you would an app.
The following three optimized sites offer some of the best esports betting for mobiles you can find today.
Pros and Cons of Using Esports Betting Apps
Why would you want to use an esports betting app to bet on esports? What are the benefits of an app over, say, the standard website, or even a mobile-optimised site?
Let’s now take a look at some of the main pros and cons of hitting the esports betting apps download button and installing it on your device.
- You can place a bet, manage your account, view bets etc anywhere that you have your mobile device and a signal.
- A mobile device makes In Play betting and monitoring Live Streams much easier when on the move.
- You get the best of the site’s features rolled up into a bespoke, designed app that will make the most of the technical specifications of your device.
- Apps will still work even when the Internet connection is weak.
- Apps are now fully integrated into key areas of the site such as allowing mobile users access to promotions, bonuses.
- Some sites also offer mobile-specific bonuses to customers.
- Apps tend to be more user-friendly and intuitive to use than websites and can be personalised to your own tastes.
- Features have been optimised for mobile use, making them run more smoothly when accessed from the app, rather than the mobile-compatible site.
- Apps can be quite large in size in some cases and can take up storage space on your device.
- Users of older devices may find that the more recent versions of the app do not work on their handset.
- If you use an iOS app, then you usually need to have the latest version of the iOS installed on your phone or tablet to get the site to work properly.
- Some apps have been designed as an afterthought to the main site and these are generally not as user-friendly and tend to be prone to more issues for users.
- Some apps may not have all the options available that you will find on the standard site.
- Apps may need frequent updating.
- Making payments needs to be completed carefully with standard payment methods, especially when using a public WiFi system.
To App Or Not To App? That is the Question!
Apps are a very popular way for punters to bet on their favourite esports teams and markets, especially when they are on the move. Selecting the best esports betting app for your device, with the right reputable, secure and licensed provider is the easiest way to enjoy fantastic mobile-friendly esports betting.
Esports Betting App FAQs
Is there an app to bet on esports?
What app can I bet on League of Legends?
What factors should I consider when choosing an esports betting app?
Is my choice of esports betting app free?