Our guide is here to tell you all you need to know about using a Crash gambling app. This means telling you which operators have apps with the Crash game on, as well as letting you know exactly which versions of the Crash game you will be able to play.
Plus we’ll even give you some handy tips for using the best Crash gambling apps to make sure that you avoid making any newbie mistakes. So keep reading our guide to learn more about Crash gambling apps.
Three of the best Crash gambling apps
There are lots of different Crash gambling apps out there and some are definitely better than others. So we’ve shortlisted three of the best Crash gambling apps right here to give you a good idea of what to expect:
1. GG.Bet Android Crash Gambling App
We think that the GG.Bet app is well worth getting. This is because it includes some great Crash variants like Space XY, Spaceman and Jet X. Just note that this app is currently only available for Android devices, but we’ll let you know when a GG.Bet iOS app materialises.
2. TonyBet Android or iOS Crash Gambling App
This is a great online casino that features a Crash gambling app with a difference. After all, you can play three different versions of Crash like the JetX game, Spaceman and even Golden Hook all from the convenience of your Android or iOS device.
3. LeoVegas Android or iOS Crash Gambling App
Not only does the LeoVegas app have the Spaceman game, but it also has a variant of Crash called The Incredible Balloon Machine that needs to be played to be believed. So get the LeoVegas app for your Android or iOS mobile and enjoy a great new way to play.
What is a Crash gambling app?
- A Crash gambling app is a mobile app that lets you play Crash and wager real money on it.
- Crash is a hugely popular crypto casino game that hasn’t been around too long but it has already changed what we expect from online casino gaming.
- It’s a game that’s seriously simple to play because all that you have to do is make a prediction for how far a rocket (it can also be a plane, flying astronaut, fishing line, etc) will travel before it explodes.
- If you guess correctly, you’ll win back your stake along with the multiplier that you wagered on. If you guess wrong, you’ll simply lose your stake.
You’ll find different Crash gambling apps that feature different versions of the game like the Balloon Crash game and the Space XY game, but they all work in the same basic way. So get one of these apps, make your predictions and see how far that little rocket will travel.
How to get a Crash gambling app
- All decent Crash gambling apps should be downloadable for free.
- You should also be able to get them for your iOS or Android device from the relevant Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- However, it’s worth noting that some Crash betting apps may be only downloaded from the casino site itself.
- If downloading directly from the site itself make sure that the casino site is legit because you should be careful not to download any potentially harmful software.
How to use a Crash betting app
Most Crash gambling apps work in roughly a similar way. So whether you want to play something like Spaceman or the Aviator casino game, you should just have to take the following steps:
- Log into your casino account or create a new one via the app
- Make a deposit via one of the accepted payment methods
- Navigate to the Crash game
- Enter your stakes
- Make your prediction
Some crash games will require you to complete your personal details and account verification before actually being able to play.
Do you even need a Crash gambling app?
While there are lots of great Crash gambling apps out there, some online casinos don’t even bother creating apps. This is because they have made sure that their websites are mobile-optimised so that you can play the Crash games from the browser of any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Although such browser-based gaming might not offer you quite the same amount of convenience as an app, it might be a good option for anyone who doesn’t want to download any more apps to a mobile device.
Seamless gaming on your phone with Thunderpick’s mobile responsive site – enjoy Thunderpick Crash Games without any app downloads.
Simple tips for using a Crash gambling app
We won’t just show you the best Crash gambling apps, as we thought that it would be useful to give you some tips for playing this game. After all, a good Crash strategy will help you avoid making too many mistakes with your gameplay.
- Wager on the lower multipliers: After all, there is much more chance that the rocket will go past a low multiplier like 1.20x compared to a higher one such as 12x.
- Don’t follow the crowd: While lots of Crash games have social features, they shouldn’t cause you to bet like everyone else is. After all, there’s nothing like following the crowd for wagering more than you’d meant to.
- Budget carefully: Chances are that you are going to lose a round of Crash sooner or later. So best prepare for this eventuality by only wagering with stakes that you don’t mind losing.
- Remember the RNG: Don’t get fooled into thinking that you can predict what’s going to happen in a game of Crash. This is because the game features a special kind of cryptographic hashing to ensure that each round is completely independent of the previous one.
All you need to know about Crash gambling apps
We’ve shown you that a good Crash gambling app will do everything that the best Crash gambling site does, just that it makes it a whole lot more convenient. This means that you can download any Crash betting app featured here and enjoy a much more flexible way to play from your smartphone or tablet.
The good news is that we haven’t seen the last of these Crash gambling apps and can expect to see many more apps released in the near future. So watch this space to see which Crash games providers decide to unleash their own gambling apps.
Image credits: Shutterstock