What is the Skyliner game by Gaming Corps?
Skyliner is yet another in a series of Crash games that have become big news on the internet recently. This means that you have to bet on how far an aeroplane will travel, and if you guess right, you could receive winnings based on a multiplier.
One of the reasons why we love Skyliner is the fact that it features gorgeous graphics that are inspired by the golden age of air travel. This means that you’ll see a wonderfully-rendered propellor aeroplane amid an Art Deco-inspired background that is way more atmospheric compared to what you get with the Stake Crash game .
How to Play Skyliner by Gaming Corps
If you’ve played any Crash game, then you’ll quickly get to grips with Skyliner. All that you have to do is to enter your betting stake and then wait until the aeroplane takes off from the bottom-left of the screen. As the aeroplane travels diagonally upwards, it will go past various multipliers before it eventually flies off the edge of the screen.
You’ll get the option to cash out your bet before the aeroplane vanishes. By cashing out before the plane flies off, you’ll win back your stake multiplied by the relevant multiplier. However, if you leave it too late, you’ll simply lose your betting stake.
Important Features Noted in our Skyliner Crash Game Review
Each Crash game will have its own unique features. So before you rush off to play something like the Spaceman game , check out how it compares to these key features of Skyliner:
- Return to player percentage: The Skyliner game features an RTP of 97.37%. This means that you’ll have a much better chance of winning something back compared to most slots, and it’s marginally better than most other Crash games.
- Maximum wins: The largest multiplier that you can hit when playing Skyliner is 10,000x your bet. Just note that there is also a $10,000 maximum win limit in place.
- Stake limits: You can play the Skyliner game with stakes as low as $1, or you can boost your stakes to go as high as $200. There are Crash games with higher maximum stakes, but we think that betting with smaller stakes is a smarter idea.
- Auto bet and Autocollect: These cool options let you speed up the gameplay by preselecting your stakes or multipliers for cashing out at each round. Just be careful in using these features as things could go disastrously wrong.
Where to play Skyliner
While Skyliner is a great game, the fact that it comes from a relatively small developer called Gaming Corps means that it doesn’t feature at too many Crash gambling sites . Thankfully, we have found that you can play at Skyliner at LeoVegas which is one of our approved casinos so that you can get a legal, safe and fair way to play.
Tips for Playing the Skyliner Game
The good news is that you can usually apply a standard Crash strategy to playing Skyliner. But make sure that you also keep the following tips in mind:
- Try the Skyliner Crash game demo: After all, this lets you get used to the basic gameplay without wasting your own cash.
- Ignore the latest results: While you can see the latest results of the last few rounds of Skyliner at the top of the page, it’s best to ignore these because each round of the game is random and independent of the last.
- Try the double bet feature: This is good because you could put down a bet on a low multiplier as well as a higher one. Perfect for adding some insurance to some riskier bets.
- Mute the sound: Let’s face it, the sound effects of Skyliner are pretty annoying, so best turn them off to avoid getting too irritated.
- Be quick: You only get 10 seconds to decide how much you want to stake before the next round begins. So be sure to plan ahead and avoid making any rash decisions.
Good enough reason to try the Skyliner game
By now you’ll have a pretty good understanding of how Skyliner works and how you can play it. We’ve shown you that not only is it one of the better-looking Crash games, but it’s also simple, fun and capable of providing some impressive payouts. So be sure to sign up to one of our featured casino sites and see what you can win when you play the Skyliner game.
Premier Crypto Esports Betting Site
Extensive Pre-Match & Live Betting Markets
Popular & Niche Esports Markets