About the Game
Our guide is here to tell you about the JetX game. This means revealing how to play JetX and pick up some massive multipliers. Plus we will give you a balanced look at the limitations of this title, so that you can see whether you should play JetX or try some other Crash games instead.
What is the JetX game?
This is a crypto casino game from the casino game developer Smartsoft Gaming. JetX features a simple mechanic where the player has to make predictions about how far an aeroplane will travel.
Players are invited to wager real money on their gameplay, although there is also a JetX demo mode where people can play for free. There isn’t a JetX app, because you can play the game from the browser of anything from a computer to a tablet or smartphone.
How to Play JetX
JetX is another in the series of Crash games where you have to make a simple prediction about how far a symbol will travel before it stops. Like Aviator, JetX features an aeroplane, but this time it is a modern jet plane, and your job is to predict how far it travels before it crashes.
The further the jet travels, the higher the multipliers get. If you click the Collect button before the jet explodes, you’ll win back the multiplier that was visible on the screen.
However, if the jet explodes before you click Collect, you will simply lose your stake. You also have the option to auto-set the multiplier at which you cash out your bet.
Key features found in our JetX game review
On the surface, JetX plays a lot like many other Crash games. However, we found that the following differences could set it apart from its rivals:
- Progressive Jackpot: JetX features a progressive jackpot called the Galaxy Jackpot. To have a chance of hitting this, you’ll need to be playing with a stake of at least $1, and you’ll have to reach a multiplier of at least 1.5x. If you do this, then you could potentially win a jackpot consisting of the stakes of all of the other players.
- Two bets: This cool feature allows you to put two different bets down on the same round of JetX. Perfect for getting the best of both worlds.
Return to player percentage: JetX has a return to player percentage of 97%. This isn’t quite as generous as that of the Stake Crash game, but it still means that you could expect to make more wins compared to the average online slot game.
- Limits: JetX features flexible wagering limits that let you play with as little as $0.10 per round or you could raise your stakes all the way up to a maximum of $300.
- Multipliers: While the jetplane can theoretically hit infinite multipliers, the biggest multiplier you can win is 100x your stake.
Tips for playing the JetX game
We thought that it would be handy if we gave you some brief JetX tricks and tips that you could use on your first few attempts at JetX.
- Ignore other players: While there is a result history table on the left side of the JetX game, you should ignore this. After all, the game is based on a random number generator which means that it doesn’t matter what results happened before as each round is completely random and unique. This also means that any talk about the use of a Crash game predictor shouldn’t be considered serious.
- Try two bets: Experiment with making a bet on a low multiplier and then a high one at the same time. This way you’ll be covered regardless of what happens in the game.
- Set a budget: Everyone loses at JetX sooner or later, so best prepare for this eventuality by setting a budget and sticking to it.
Big reasons to play the JetX game
We have shown you that JetX isn’t just easy to play as it’s also great fun. After all, anyone can play JetX without too much of a problem and there are some big multipliers up for grabs. So sign up to one of the best Crash gambling sites and enjoy playing JetX.