This Visa esports betting guide gives an in-depth overview of what to expect when using Visa to pay for your esports betting pursuits so that all you will have to worry about is having fun and picking a winner.
Best Visa Esports Betting Sites
Please gamble responsibly.
The good news for any CS2 gambling enthusiasts is that there are now dozens of esports betting services that accept Visa, offer extensive markets, and possess a reliable streaming service to enjoy the action through. Of course, it is sometimes difficult to sort the front-runners from the also-rans, but this is where our team of experts have delivered. We have selected a number of the best esports betting sites for you to explore. So, take a look, pick out your favorite and enjoy a bonus on the way!
Visa and Gambling
Esports betting fans appreciate the virtual gladiatorial action that is found across a range of combat and sports simulation games. But, as the name suggests, you need to possess an electronic payment option to place a wager on the best Counter-Strike, Dota 2, or Valorant tournaments as they play out in the digital world. Visa is, therefore, an ideal option.
The Visa payments network has been transferring money across the world since the 1950s, so you can have confidence that your deposits and payouts will be completed safely whenever you use this popular payment method.
- Visa is the payments network that has enjoyed global brand recognition since its initial tie-up with the Bank of America back in the 1950s.
- Figures suggest that over 40% of all global financial transactions are completed through Visa.
- It is this popularity that makes Visa betting sites such a great choice for esports punters.
- Not only is Visa accepted at almost all of the top esports betting platforms that we have reviewed, but Visa comes in multiple forms.
Debit cards and prepaid Visas are great for budgeting purposes, and unlike alternative providers, such as AMEX, Visa transactions incur minimal charges, allowing successful esports bettors to walk away with more of their winnings every time their bets payout.
Prepaid Visa vs Visa Debit Card
Whether you choose to fund your Visa esports betting with a prepaid or a debit version of the iconic card, you will be protected by the security advantages that the Visa payments network has developed over the last 60 years. Still, there are some distinct benefits to be picked up whichever option you plump for.
Prepaid Visa Card
|✅ The prepaid Visa card is accepted at all outlets where regular Visa’s can be used.||❌ Users of a prepaid Visa must load cash onto their card before use. This can create extra inconvenience for regular esports betting players.|
|✅ There is no requirement to attach a prepaid Visa to a bank account. This means that this kind of Visa can be used by anyone.||❌ Although you can easily make deposits to many of the best esports betting sites using a prepaid Visa, withdrawals are trickier. In most cases, you will need to add an alternative funding method to receive a payout.|
Visa Debit Card
|✅ A Visa debit card is simple to use. Once it is attached to your bank account, you can use your funds to make instant transfers to your favourite esports betting company.||❌ If you opt to use a Visa debit card, your gambling expenses are detailed on your bank statements. This is not ideal for players who prefer privacy.|
|✅ Visa debit cards are a great option for requesting a withdrawal. Most top esports betting platforms allow payouts via this method.||❌ Given the immediate nature of transactions completed via a Visa Card, budgeting can be tricky. It is always advised to set up a weekly deposit limit to manage your play.|
What is a Prepaid Visa Card?
- Prepaid cards function in a very similar way to normal debit cards.
- The significant difference is that you load money onto the card before it can be used to pay for anything.
- It is not linked directly to your bank account like a debit card is.
- It also does not ‘lend’ you money in the same way that a credit card does.
- Once your card has been loaded up with funds, you can use it for prepaid Visa betting
How to Get a Prepaid Visa Card
- You can find a range of options for obtaining a prepaid Visa card at Visa’s website.
- There are other options available too.
- Once you have chosen a card, you need to provide some registration details and choose a way of funding the card.
- Different options are available depending on which company is offering the card.
- Not all cards that carry a Visa logo are distributed by Visa themselves – some prepaid cards are available from other bodies, such as retail outlets and trade unions.
Visa Debit Cards and Esports Gambling
Visa debit cards come in several alternative formats, largely based on your income. Each of these is easy to pick up from major high street banking outlets. Once you have registered your card, you can use this for all of your esports gambling entertainment.
To apply for a Visa debit card you must complete a few simple steps:
- Apply for a qualifying bank account online or at your local branch.
- Provide the required documents to confirm your identity and address.
- On receipt, activate your Visa debit card, so that you can begin to enjoy the benefits that a Visa card provides.
Visa’s website is the place to go for more information.
What Makes A Good Bookie For Visa Gambling?
If you are looking to gamble with a Visa-accepting bookie, you are in luck. Hundreds of the very best online bookies accept Visa deposits directly, or indirectly where Visa can be used to buy crypto coins at participating firms. It can be difficult to work out which outlet is the best, however, our stellar team of reviewers always focus on a small number of important metrics.
- Bonuses: This can be a great tie-breaker when you are comparing two similar betting firms. Big bonuses with achievable wagering requirements are always worth a second look.
- Licensing: Online safety is paramount wherever you choose to play. Our recommended list of esports betting providers have been confirmed as being licensed to trade and provide a responsible gaming environment.
- Customer Support: When things go wrong, timely customer support can be vital. Therefore, bookies with 24/7 live chat facilities and a dedicated customer support email, get a big tick from us.
- Game Selection: Variety is the spice of life, so it is always great to find a sportsbook with a large variety of markets to bet esports and a casino where you can access top games from Evolution, Microgaming, and NetEnt.
Crypto and Visa
If esports betting is a 21st-century phenomenon of impressive proportions, then so has been the rise of crypto bookmakers. Crypto betting sites accept deposits via a range of top digital currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a host of other coins. However, if you don’t possess a crypto wallet, you can still use your handy Visa card to fund your account.
In just a few clicks, your Visa can gain you access to many of the internet’s very best crypto esports betting purveyors:
- Log in to your crypto bookmaker, or sign up for an account if you are yet to register.
- Go to your site’s Wallet tab.
- Select the Buy Crypto option. This will normally take you to a third-party crypto exchange where purchasing cryptocurrency via Visa is an option.
- Select your preferred crypto coin.
- Let your exchange convert your deposit into any leading crypto coin, such as Bitcoin, Ripple, or Dogecoin.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll find your crypto purchase recorded in your betting site wallet.
Visa Esports Betting Tips
Whenever you place an esports bet with your Visa card you’ll want to maximize your winning chances. If you bear these tips in mind, you should always keep your gambling in check, allowing you to minimize losses and optimize your gains.
- Set up a deposit limit: By setting up a daily or a weekly deposit limit you can set your gambling spend to a level that you can afford. For more details take a look at the responsible gambling pages of your favorite esports betting bookmakers.
- Keep stakes small: It is always tempting to go “all in” on one of your esports fancies, and at times, this strategy might pay. However, even the canniest punters occasionally come unstuck, so leaving yourself with a big liability is likely to be unsustainable in the long run.
- Keep betting fun: You should never use gambling as a way to generate regular income. Instead, keep your esports betting account to add extra interest to the next big tournament. Treat wins as a bonus.
Visa Betting Sites Games
Visa betting sites are often eclectic affairs. You will almost always find a fine suite of slots to try, with Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, and Red Tiger often named in the list of collaborators.
Invariably, you will also come across a packed live casino section and a sportsbook as well. But, if you want to try out something new, the esports tab is the best place to head, with LoL betting among several options to try out.
Betting on League of Legends with Visa
Betting on League of Legends using Visa is all the rage at most betting sites, allowing devotees to turn insight into winnings. If you are a fan of LoL Visa betting then alternative war games will also appeal.
CoD Visa Betting
Call of Duty is an iconic franchise that has mass appeal among today’s generation of gamers. And, given the improvements in streaming technology, fans of this first-person shooter can now watch professionals slug it out anywhere across the globe. Cod Visa betting is available at many leading esports betting Visa operations
CS2 Visa Betting
Counter-Strike 2 is another team-based battle game that makes regular appearances at top Visa betting sites. With multiple markets available, and HD-quality streaming provided by prominent esports betting Visa card operators, Counter-Strike 2 can be an entertaining watch for any gaming fan. Bet on CS2 with Visa with our list of recommended bookmakers.
There are plenty of players and teams for C2 betting with Visa. As you can read on our GG.Bet review, this award-winning esports betting site and other bookies will carry markets for matches involving teams. Big CS2 tournaments include the Intel Extreme Masters, ESL Pro League and various Majors.
Your Visa Esports Betting Options
The Visa payments network is so entrenched within the global economy, that it is no surprise that betting aficionados use this popular method to make deposits at leading esports betting Visa card websites.
- Visa is secure, easy to apply for, and offers instant fund transfers.
- With prepaid and debit card options to choose from, fans of esports staples can select a Visa that suits personal preferences, and that can even be used at top crypto casinos.
If it sounds like the right option for you, then take a look at our ultimate list of recommended operators on this page and have a go.