The best Valorant betting sites are GG.Bet, BC.Game and Thunderpick. On these licensed online betting sites, you will find everything you need to bet on VALORANT – a diverse range of pre-match and live markets, competitive odds, seasonal and promotional bonuses and more. Betting on VALORANT is an entertaining way to get involved with the game.
Best VALORANT Betting Sites
If you’re going to bet on VALORANT, you’ll want to make sure you’re using the safest, most reliable site possible. To that end, we’ve compiled a list of the safest VALORANT esports betting sites, which are the pick of the bunch.
From competitive odds to exotic markets and streaming integration to exclusive bonuses, these betting sites are the top-tier platforms you can use for your VALORANT bets.
If you’re looking to bet on the VALORANT Champions Tour, consider scoping out one of the betting sites above to get an idea of what they offer. We can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed using any one of these platforms for your VALORANT betting practices.
The Best Places to Bet on VALORANT
In this betting guide, we will cover everything that you need to know about betting on VALORANT — from finding reliable bookmakers and good odds to picking winning bets and strategies. We used our years of expertise in esports betting combined with detailed research so that we could provide you with valuable insights that will help you make informed decisions when betting on VALORANT.
After reading this guide, you should have a solid understanding of how betting on VALORANT works and be able to place winning bets confidently.
- When VALORANT was first released, betting markets tied to the game were relatively thin.
- Since then, the industry has expanded to welcome VALORANT in as a top-tier esports betting title, boasting a lucrative ecosystem that’s supported by a string of safe, reliable, and reputable esports betting sites.
- Typically, most of these sites will offer VALORANT Champions Tour betting markets, but a few of the more specialized platforms will offer odds on lower-tier tournaments as well.
While we’ve given you a snapshot view of the best sites on which to place a VALORANT bet or two, we’ll now go one step further. This is a breakdown of the best VALORANT betting sites out there – the most popular, most feature-dense platforms you can find.
1. Bet on VALORANT Esports with GG.Bet
Since launching in 2016, GG.Bet has more or less been focused exclusively on esports betting markets. While the platform has diversified to offer traditional sports odds, the esports scene is where GG.Bet thrives. It’s a partner organization for many of the world’s top tournaments and teams, and it was one of the first betting sites to add VALORANT odds.
When the VALORANT Champions Tour goes live, GG.Bet gets involved in a big way. Typically, esports bettors will find exclusive offers and promotions such as matched deposit bonuses and bet insurance on GG.Bet, as well as a vast array of features that make using the platform an absolute treat. It’s a platform that’s welcoming to both inexperienced and veteran bettors, and owing to its clean user interface, it’s easy to use.
There’s no doubt about it – GG.Bet is one of the best VALORANT betting sites out there. Go to our GG.bet Valorant Betting guide to find out about this service in more detail.
2. VALORANT Crypto Betting at Thunderpick
Thunderpick Esports is a fantastic choice for putting VALORANT bets with crypto. This is a progressive and forward-thinking platform, and it stands firm as one of the best crypto-focused betting websites online today. For years, Thunderpick has been leading the charge in cryptocurrency-fuelled gambling, giving users the opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds exclusively in the form of cryptocurrency.
It’s a massively popular platform and it gives users a broad ability to bet on VALORANT. As a competitive platform, Thunderpick’s VALORANT odds are more or less on par with GG.Bet’s, but the site does tend to focus only on the bigger match-ups, so there’s a slightly more limited range of games available for VALORANT betting.
With that being said, Thunderpick is still a fantastic platform for tracking down some of the hottest VALORANT markets.
3. VALORANT Match Betting on Betway
Betway is our final pick. This bookmaker covers a wide range of esports, including VALORANT. They offer great esports promotions on Betway for newcomers, so this site is a really good choice for anyone who wishes to try VALORANT betting for the first time.
For those who place a lot of importance on how the betting site looks, they won’t be disappointed. Betway has an intuitive interface that’s very responsive. Additionally, you can use their betting app for all your VALORANT betting needs. This adds more options and flexibility and allows you to place your bets wherever you may be.
Betway offers a large range of safe paying methods, great odds, and a safe and fair betting service, so it’s certainly one of the top VALORANT betting sites.
Don’t forget to read our Betway Valorant Betting guide for a deeper VALORANT-focused dive into this site.
How to Choose a Good VALORANT Betting Site
There are several things to consider when picking a VALORANT betting site, some of which may be relatively obvious.
- Firstly, as we also recommend when choosing a CS2 betting site, it’s important to only bet with a licensed, reputable platform, like the ones we’ve listed at the heart of this guide. If you’re logging into an esports betting site and you get a bad feeling or something doesn’t look or feel right, then don’t sign up and do not deposit any funds to that platform.
- It’s a buyer’s market, and it’s totally up to you which platform you gamble on. There are hundreds of betting sites offering VALORANT betting markets, but it must be said that some are much better than others. There are many things to consider, from the cleanliness of the user interface to the deposit options, and the licensing of the platform to the online reviews. If you’re a careful punter, you’ll scope out your platform of choice long before making a deposit.
- If you’re a new customer, make sure you check whether the betting site you’re using has any promotions or bonuses. Typically, these will boost your first deposit or offer you enhanced odds on your earliest wagers, which will give you an easy boost on your VALORANT bets.
Gain an Edge with Your VALORANT Bets
We repeat the same advice across many of our esports betting guides because it always holds true; gain your VALORANT betting edge by acquiring as much knowledge about the game as possible. If you are new to the game, these steps can give you a serious advantage over the average bettor.
- Download VALORANT for free and get a feel for the game’s systems. Learn how the guns feel, notice walk speeds, know the maps in VALORANT and check out the different tools unique to each Agent.
- Professional VALORANT streamers are always available to watch on Twitch for free. Watching a highly-ranked or professional VALORANT player’s stream is a great way to learn the game.
- Watching the esports tournaments and listening to casters and play-by-play breakdowns is a great way to understand how and why some players or teams perform better than others.
- Research relevant stats – VALORANT’s programming doesn’t allow for any esports stat trackers, but that doesn’t mean your VALORANT bets have to be blind. VALORANT’s Liquipedia is a public record of competitive VALORANT and offers comprehensive matchup histories with relevant stats.
Thanks to VALORANT’s similarity to other esports, you might recognize some pro players from the Overwatch League or CSGO Majors. The latter’s pro scene was borderline split by VALORANT’s release, and many of them have made the switch. If you’re familiar with Counter-Strike, you might be able to apply that knowledge when VALORANT betting.
Best Tournaments for VALORANT Bets
Riot Games kicked off the competitive VALORANT scene through a series of smaller events, mostly done by third-party tournament hosts such as Nerd Street Gamers, WePlay!, and the Electronic Sports League.
The first official tournament that Riot hosted was First Strike, and it launched in multiple regions of the world. This was the first time in VALORANT’s history that we saw prize pools reaching up to $100,000, namely with First Strike: North America and First Strike: Europe.
Following the success of First Strike, the company set out to create a super tournament that would span across an entire year. This is how the VALORANT Champions Tour was born, and when it was first announced at the end of 2020, it sparked incredible interest from nearly every esports organization. Suddenly the best Valorant players wanted to jump into the game.
The VALORANT Champions Tour features two distinct stages. Each stage consists of two Challengers events, followed by a single Masters event.
The tournament will conclude towards the end of the year with the final VALORANT Champions tournament that will feature the best VALORANT teams from all the different regions.
As the VALORANT Champions Tour grew in popularity, the tournament prize pools kept increasing, offering even larger sums of money to the winners. As there aren’t many top-tier VALORANT tournaments in the space, the VCT arguably has the monopoly over the esports fans.
In 2021, Riot Games announced VCT Game Changers, which is a smaller tournament that will supplement the competitive VCT season. This is another VALORANT tournament that offers great betting potential.
How is VALORANT Played?
Before you consider betting on VALORANT, It’s good to know the essential game mechanics and play modes. We will explain what competitive VALORANT looks like as well as what game and character mechanics are available in-game.
- Each match has 25 rounds played on a single map, with the first to win 13 rounds taking the match.
- Players switch teams at the 12-round mark.
- The Attacker team is tasked with placing and detonating a spike at one of multiple spike planting locations (max 3). The Defender team is tasked with preventing the former from their goal.
- Either team can also win if they are the first to kill all the members of the opposing team, and this is a much more common way for teams to win in a round.
- The competition will likely follow a single elimination and best-of series during their bracket stages.
Players can choose from one of four classes of selectable Agents to play:
Each Class and Agent have specific abilities offering them offensive or defensive capabilities or simply the ability to exert control on an area of the map.
This would naturally mean that an evolving meta will keep changing as certain Agents and abilities are deemed too weak or too strong, or simply whenever a new champion or map is released.
How Does VALORANT Differ From Other FPS Games?
There are many ways VALORANT is different from both titles it is usually compared with (Overwatch and CSGO).
Below are some key similarities and differences between both these titles:
- Players do not respawn within a round but only at the start of a new one.
- There are three predesigned classes to choose from.
- Rounds in each match are short, usually two minutes or less.
- Health can be regenerated with abilities.
- There are special in-game rewards for certain actions within a match.
- Players can aim down the sights of scoped weapons or only use screen centre crosshair depending on the weapon type.
- Players buy new weapons at the start of a new round with money they’ve accrued from prior rounds. Money is rewarded for kills and based on won/lost rounds.
- Players can be killed with a single shot similar to Counter-Strike 2.
The main sentiment by most former and current esports athletes competing in Counter-Strike or Overwatch is that VALORANT feels much more like CS 1.6 with the added flavour of Overwatch added on top. Superior aim and wall bangs reign supreme in this game, and that’s something to remember when placing VALORANT bets.