M World Championship betting is undoubtedly the most exciting Mobile Legends: Bang Bang betting opportunity from the entire season. In this M World Championship betting guide, we’re looking at sites, odds, schedule and format!
M World Championship Betting: Best Sites & Promos
Please gamble responsibly.
These are some of the best Mobile Legends betting sites out there.
With the M5 World Championship kicking off, here are all of the essential tournament details for your esports betting:
|Series||M World Championship|
|Start Date||23rd November|
|End Date||17th December|
|Venue||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia + Manila, Philippines|
Outright esports odds for this event are not available. Please check back closer to the event for updated odds.
Instead, outright match odds are available for the Wildcard Stage:
- Team SMG (-3334) vs Nightmare Esports (+909)
- Keep Best Gaming (+234) vs Imperio (-334)
- 4Merical Esports (+384) vs Team Falcons (-626)
- Team Lilgun (-251) vs Umbrella Squad (+181)
- Imperio (-167) vs Team Lilgun (+125)
- Team Falcons (-278) vs Nightmare Esports (+199)
- KeepBest Gaming (-110) vs Umbrella Squad (-121)
- 4Merical Esports (+1041) vs Team SMG (-5000)
M5 World Championship Format
Hosted across multiple stages of competition, the M5 World Championship Format is as follows.
The new Wildcard Stage:
- 8 teams randomly drawn into 2 groups
- Group A – 4Merical Esports, Nightmare Esports, Team Falcons, Team SMG
- Group B – Imperio, KeepBest Gaming, Team Lilgun, Umbrella Squad
- Single round robin with BO3 matches
- Top 2 matches move on to the Crossover Match, bottom 2 eliminated
Once in the Crossover Match, first place faces second place from the other group in BO5 matches. Winners move on to Group Stage, losers are eliminated.
The Group Stage involves the following:
- 16 teams divided into 4 groups
- Group A – Bigetron Sons, ONIC Esports, See You Soon, Triple Esports
- Group B – Blacklist International, Fire Flux Esports, RRQ Akira, TBD
- Group C – AP.Bren Burmese Ghouls, Team Flash, TBD
- Group D – Deus Vult, Geek Fam ID, HomeBois, TheOhioBrothers
- Single round robin with BO3 matches
- Top 2 move on to Knockout Stage, bottom 2 eliminated
As the final stage, the Knockout Stage features the most esports betting sites coverage:
- 8 teams seeded into a double-elimination bracket
- BO5 matches with a BO7 Grand Final
For this year’s, M5 World Championship, the schedule is as follows:
|M5 World Championship Stage||Dates|
|Wildcard Stage||November 23-25th|
|Crossover Match||November 26th|
|Group Stage||December 2-7th|
|Knockout Stage||December 9-17th|
In the context of the season, the M World Championship is the final and most prestigious event for Mobile Legends every year.
With a $900,000 prize pool up for grabs this year, here’s how it’s being spread between the top 16 teams:
M5 World Championship Teams
Teams competing at the M5 World Championship have seeded from all over the world.
Here’s a look at the Wildcard teams and their respective seeding:
|LIGA LATAM 2023||Imperio|
|MPL MY S12||Team SMG|
|MCC S2||Umbrella Squad|
|MCB Fall||4Merical Esports|
|M Challenge Cup S2||Nightmare Esports|
|ENC Mongolia||Team LILGUN|
|MPL MENA Fall||Team Falcons|
|China Qualifier||KeepBest Gaming|
Meanwhile, the following teams have seeded for the Group Stage:
|MPL PH S12||AP.Bren, Blacklist International|
|MPL ID S12||ONIC Esports, Geek Fam ID|
|LIGA LATAM 2023||RRQ Akira, Bigetron Sons|
|MPL MY S12||HomeBois|
|MPL SG S6||Team Flash|
|MPL KH Autumn||See You Soon|
|MPL MENA Fall||Triple Esports|
|MCC S2||Deus Vult|
|MTC S2||Fire Flux Esports|
|Myanmar Qualifier||Burmese Ghouls|
History of the M World Championship
Overall, the history of the M World Championship dates back to November 2019. It’s worth knowing for your M World Championship betting:
|Iteration of M World Championship||Winner||Runner-Up|
|M4 World Championship||ECHO||Blacklist International|
|M3 World Championship||Blacklist International||ONIC Philippines|
|M2 World Championship||Bren Esports||Burmese Ghouls|
|M1 World Championship||EVOS Legends||RRQ Hoshi|
Starting with a $250,000 prize pool and only a handful of teams, the M1 World Championship was an exciting start for this yearly event.
Since then, the event has grown every single year, improving the prize pool, venue and number of participating teams.
For the M5 World Championship, the prize pool is up to $900,00 and for the first time, the event is being held across two countries.
How to Watch M World Championship
As a global viewership experience, there are a number of broadcasts to consider in whatever language you prefer for your M World Championship betting:
Image Credits: Montoon