Welcome to our guide to Rivalry VALORANT betting. We’re here to show you if you can bet on this first-person shooter at this betting site, and if so, we’ll tell you how Rivalry shapes up to other VALORANT betting platforms. So, keep reading to see what Rivalry betting at VALORANT is all about!
Does Rivalry Offer VALORANT Betting?
Yes, it does! VALORANT is just one of the many esports betting options that you can find at Rivalry, and what’s best is the fact that Rivalry does Valorant betting very well. Let’s take a closer look at the Rivalry VALORANT betting service.
How to Bet on VALORANT at Rivalry
You can start betting on VALORANT at Rivalry in just a matter of minutes. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up to Rivalry: Click on the Orange sign up button, fill in the registration form and then verify your account.
- Make an opening deposit: Add money to your account with one of the accepted payment methods.
- Get the welcome bonus: This will let you bet on VALORANT with promo credit.
- Navigate to the Esports page: Here, you will see the VALORANT icon and by clicking on this, you’ll see the upcoming VALORANT games.
- Start betting: Just click on the odds that look good to you, enter your stake and submit your VALORANT bets!
What VALORANT Betting Markets does Rivalry Have?
One of our favourite things about the Rivalry VALORANT betting platform is the sheer number of betting markets that you’ll get for this game.
This means that you should always have plenty of choice in how you can bet on the first-person shooter. Here are just some of the Rivalry betting markets that you might come across:
- Match winner: Who will win the overall game?
- Map winner: Predict the winner of the first, second and third maps
- Round handicap: Great way of putting the favourite at a points disadvantage to get better odds on each round
- Score: Guess the correct score at the end of the game
The great news is that this range of betting markets extends to all of the different VALORANT tournaments covered by Rivalry. This means that you’ll get many ways to bet on VALORANT Championship Tour, as well as smaller competitions like the Circuito Tormenta: Liga Radiate and the VRL France: Revolution.
Enjoy Live VALORANT Betting at Rivalry
VALORANT is easily one of the most action-packed esports, and so it makes perfect sense that Rivalry would let you bet live on the first-person shooter. This means that you get to bet on the ever-changing odds after the game has begun. Not only is this great fun, but it also means that you might get better VALORANT odds when compared to if you had put down your bets prematch.
But it doesn’t stop there because Rivalry also features live streaming for some of its live esports matches. This means that you could log into your Rivalry account, go to one of the VALORANT live betting pages, watch the live streams and have a much better idea of which of the live odds to bet on.
Pros and Cons of Using VALORANT for Rivalry Betting
So here’s a quick overview of the main advantages and disadvantages of using Rivalry for your VALORANT bets
- Great VALORANT odds both prematch and live
- Good coverage of VALORANT tournaments including major and minor contests
- Fast live betting platform with lots of betting markets and live streaming
- No VALORANT-specific bonuses, although good matched deposit bonus for new customers
Conclusion | Is Rivalry the Best VALORANT Betting Site?
Anyone who has used the Rivalry betting platform will know that this is a site that can be trusted to put on a safe and fun way to bet on pretty much anything under the sun. So, it’s no real surprise to find that the Rivalry VALORANT betting service is excellent.
With great odds, lots of betting markets and a fast and fun live betting service, we’d definitely recommend that you go to Rivalry for your VALORANT bets. Just don’t forget to pick up that Rivalry promo code on your way in!