Basketball and ebasketball, what’s the difference? If you’ve seen both of these options on your favorite betting sites, you may be asking yourself this very question. Ebasketball betting relates to bets placed on basketball video game tournaments, often played on NBA 2K.
Best Ebasketball Betting Sites & Promos
Please gamble responsibly.
A number of top-tier betting sites have already jumped on the ebasketball train. It’s a pretty niche game but it’s based on one of the most popular games in the world.
There aren’t any dedicated ebasketball betting sites out there just yet but there are plenty of trusted esports betting sites offering markets.
How to Bet on Ebasketball: Starter’s Guide
The world of ebasketball has been growing steadily since 2021. Along with that comes the world of betting. If you’re a fan of traditional basketball, it’s worth checking out the video game – NBA 2K. There is a whole new skill set to learn and a brand new set of bets to get into.
If you’re brand new to betting, the signup process may feel a little overwhelming. Have no fear, you can follow our simple step-by-step guide to get started.
- Select one of our recommended betting sites – There’s no one-size-fits-all for betting sites. Take a look at a few of the reviewed recommended sites on our list to figure out what’s right for you.
- Sign up for a new account – If this is your first time at a new site, you’ll need an account. Most ebasketball betting sites will require you to fill in personal details including your name, date of birth and email address before you can bet.
- Check out the bonus page – This is where betting can get exciting! While many sites won’t have specific esports bonuses, many will let you use sportsbook bonuses to bet on ebasketball. Just make sure to check the T&Cs first!
- Get your account verified – Age restrictions apply to betting and there’s no wiggle room here. Legally, sites will need to verify your age to make sure you’re betting legally.
- Make your first deposit – Once you’re verified, you’re ready to bet! Select your chosen payment method and make your first deposit. Remember to double-check it’s compatible with your bonus too.
- Select your markets and odds – Different leagues have different bets. Depending on how confident you are in your bets, you can choose from a huge variety.
- Place your bet! – Add your bets to your bet slip and watch the action unfold!
Ebasketball Odds and Markets: What can You Bet On?
Once you get into ebasketball betting, it comes down to what you can actually bet on.
It shouldn’t be as simple as a match winner, there should be a number of markets. They can include:
- Match winner
- Moneyline bets for individual players
- Over/under bets for goals
- Goal lines including the 1st half-goal lines
- Handicap bets
Variety is how many sites keep players coming back for more. The more experienced you are, the more you can take part in complex bets. While handicaps are more difficult to win, the odds offered are much better. This usually means the chance to win more! We’d only recommend this if you’re feeling confident and of course, never bet what you can’t afford to lose.
In-Play Betting and Live Streaming: Ebasketball Betting Options
There are some products out there that are specifically designed for ebasketball live betting.
Live streaming is the top tier of betting products and it’s not very difficult to find the perfect site that offers it.
You can watch live streams on the esports betting site itself and place bets live as the game unfolds at many of the sites on our recommended list, such as Thunderpick Esports.
It’s a particular skill but one that can be a lot of fun to build. As long as you don’t get too caught up and ensure you’re betting responsibly, live streaming is certainly the way to go. Luckily, there are products like the ebasketball H2H GG League ready and waiting for you to start.
Get Your Extras: Bonuses, Promotions and Loyalty Programs
Bonuses are an excellent way to narrow down your list of prospective sites. Every site has them – deposit bonuses, cashback, free bets and more. While it’s very unlikely that you’ll find ebasketball betting bonuses, you’ll almost undoubtedly be able to use esports and sportsbook bonuses. One site with a mix of welcome bonuses and ongoing loyalty promotions we’ve reviewed is GG.Bet. This operator has a welcome bonus activated with the GG.Bet promo code.
The difference between a bonus and a loyalty program for ebasketball, ecricket betting or any other game is how often you get rewards. Bonuses will pay out once, maybe twice but if you’re planning to bet regularly, a loyalty program will keep going much longer.
Don’t get caught out – you need to be very careful about the terms and conditions. Read them before you make your deposit so you can maximize your outcomes!
Ebasketball vs. Virtual Basketball
If you’ve been around in esports, you’ve probably seen “virtual basketball” used as well as “ebasketball”. But what’s the difference?
- Virtual basketball, a virtual sports betting market, is an HD game that is controlled by AI technology. This means there are no human players involved.
- Ebasketball, however, involves real players playing basketball in a video game format. The outcomes are much more unpredictable and exciting. For ebasketball battle betting, you’ll need to make sure that there are real players there gaming!
Understanding Ebasketball: Different Formats
Things work a little differently with ebasketball than with the regular. These small differences can make the difference between a winning and losing bet. There are multiple formats for the game: 5v5, 3v3 or even 1v1. Make sure you know which format you’re betting on before you place any bets.
The rules for each game change depending on this.
- The game is played in 4 quarters of 6 minutes per quarter.
- The team that wins simply has the most points at the end of the regulation time (and over time in the event of a tie).
- The game must begin with a jump ball at half-court
- Each team is given 5 timeouts at the start of each game but must have a maximum of 2 remaining at the start of the 4th quarter.
- The first team to reach 21 points wins by a difference of two points.
- The game starts with the home team having possession at half-court, there’s no need for a jump ball.
- There are no quarters, timeouts or breaks.
- There are no mid-game substitutions either.
Get started on Ebasketball Betting
Whether you’re a fan of real basketball or just an esports fan, ebasketball could be the best game for you. Many online betting markets run consistently so you don’t have to worry about tournaments coming and going. That’s the beauty of ebasketball betting like NBA 2K betting, instead of regular NBA betting.
The world of basketball betting represents some amazing opportunities for fans. Now that more and more sites are jumping on the wagon, now is the perfect time to make the most of your betting skills.