With the grand return of competitive Halo, the Halo World Championship is the top event in the scene. As you can imagine, Halo World Championship betting is the best opportunity all season long. On this page, read a comprehensive Halo betting guide to get to how to bet on the final.
Best Sites to Bet on the Halo World Championship 2023
|Series||Halo Championship Series|
|Start Date||13th October|
|End Date||15th October|
|Venue||Seattle Convention Centre, Washington, USA|
|Number of teams||16|
Halo World Championship Outright Odds
These are the teams that stand the best chance of winning the event according to odds provided by GG.Bet Esports on Oct. 9.
|Teams||GG.Bet Outright Odds|
|Native Gaming Red||+2000|
|Native Gaming White||+2800|
Odds are subject to chance.
The Teams at the Championship
Only the 16 best Halo teams in the world have made it to this prestigious event after a year of competing in the Halo Championship Series this year.
Here’s a list of the competitors and how they got here from the best Halo tournaments:
|Top 8 Fort Worth Major||OpTic Gaming, Spacestation Gaming, Native Gaming Red, FaZe Clan, Shopify Rebellion, Quadrant, Sentinels, G1|
|Top 4 NA HCS Points||Complexity Gaming, Cloud9, Native Gaming White, LVT|
|Top 2 EU HCS Points||Natus Vincere, Ascending Baseline|
|Winner MX Regional Playoff||Luminosity Gaming|
|Winner ANZ Regional Playoff||Divine Mind|
World Championship Format
The format of this particular event involves two stages – a Pool Play and a Championship Bracket.
Within the Pool Play four groups of four teams compete in a round robin.
All matches are BO5 and seeding into the Championship Bracket is as follows for each group:
- Top 2 – seed to Upper Bracket Round 1
- 3rd – seed to Lower Bracket Round 1
- 4th – eliminated
Here’s how teams have been seeded into the Pools:
- A – OpTic Gaming, Gamers First, Complexity Gaming, Divine Mind
- B – Spacestation Gaming, Sentinels, Cloud9, Luminosity Gaming
- C – Native Gaming Red, Shopify Rebellion, Native Gaming White, Ascending Baseline
- D – FaZe Clan, Quadrant, LVT, Natus Vincere
Once in the Championship Bracket, a double elimination bracket with BO5 matches culminates with an epic BO7 Grand Final. This match will offer some of the most exciting Halo odds and betting markets.
Halo World Championship 2023 Schedule
As an example of what the Halo World Championship 2023 schedule looks like as we take a look at the Pool A matches:
Pool A Matches
- 13/10 – OpTic Gaming vs Complexity (22:00 CEST)
- 13/10 – Gamers First vs Divine Mind (22:00 CEST)
- 14/10 – OpTic Gaming vs Divine Mind (01:00 CEST)
- 14/10 – Gamers First vs Complexity (01:00 CEST)
- 14/10 – OpTic Gaming vs Gamers First (04:00 CEST)
- 14/10 – Complexity vs Divine Mind (04:00 CEST)
For the Pool Play, matches take place across 13-14th October. Meanwhile, the Championship Bracket rounds off the weekend between 14-15th October.
Our Picks: Halo World Championship Predictions
Recency bias is rather important for competitive Halo and is understood by esports betting sites.
Specifically, recent performances are more relevant than performances over a weekend for predictions.
Accordingly, the last time the international community met up to compete was at HCS 2023 Fort Worth Major. Here’s how the competition stacked up back then:
- OpTic Gaming
- Spacestation Gaming
- Native Gaming Red
- FaZe Clan
Notably, there are two trends.
- Firstly, it’s that North America remains the top region without a doubt.
- Secondly, OpTic Gaming could very well defend their title and be crowned back-to-back champions.
Image Credits: 343 Industries