As you may well be aware from our Picklebet review and part of this new look at the site is looking at the Picklebet deposit bonus and of course, whether there is a specific Picklebet bonus code that you need to access the offer. In this article, we are going to focus solely on the Picklebet sign-up bonus and tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of this appealing esports betting bonus. So let’s begin that process by learning a little more about the Picklebet deposit bonus.
Do I need to use a Picklebet promo code?
Before you make your qualifying deposit for the welcome offer for new customers at Picklebet, it is important to know whether you need to enter a special Picklebet Bonus Code when making the deposit to access the offer, as is the case on some other sites.
Well, this is an easy one to answer as you do not need a Picklebet Promo Code to access your welcome offer.
That means you can get straight on with registering and then depositing with the site in order to claim your Picklebet Sign Up Bonus.
How do I claim the Picklebet deposit bonus?
The offer for new customers at Picklebet is called the 4+ Leg Multi Bonus Back offer. We’ll explore what this means and what sports and esports bets you can use with it in more detail below.
But first, let’s explain how you can get your account up and running and ready to take up this offer.
Step 1: Registering and Depositing
Accessing the Picklebet welcome offer is very simple. Once you have registered on the site, click on your account details, and find the banking options for making a deposit into your account.
You can then use any of the listed payment methods available on the site in order to make a deposit.
What you should know at this point is that to access the full Picklebet bonus, you are going to need at least $50 of cash in your account, however you can still access a proportion of the bonus based on the amount you deposit under $50.
So once you have the cash in your account, you are now ready to make your qualifying bet.
Step Two 2: Making Your Qualifying Bet
To claim this offer, you need to place the qualifying bet from your Available Balance, which means using real cash funds and not bonus cash or similar.
Your bet must be a 4+ leg multi bet. What does this mean?
Picklebet uses the term “multi bet” to describe what is known as a Parlay (in North America) or Accumulator or Acca bet in other parts of the world. These bets contain multiple selections (hence, multi-bet) and require all selections made on the bet to win in order for the bet to be successful.
These types of bets are very popular with customers as they can wager a relatively small amount of money and as their winnings accumulate with each successful selection, they can win a much larger amount if their bet is successful.
However, multi-bets are not easy to hit, and people can miss out by losing just one of their selections. This is what this Picklebet sign-up bonus is targeted at.
That’s because to claim this offer. You need to place a multi-bet of four selections (or more) with Picklebet using your cash balance. You can wager up to $50 on that bet.
And the good news is that if your multi-bet loses by just one of your selections going down while all the others win, Picklebet will refund your stake in full, up to a maximum of $50, in the form of bonus cash.
Are there any special terms and conditions I need to be aware of?
There are just a couple of key terms and conditions for this Picklebet offer that you should be aware of.
Firstly, the offer applies to your first qualifying bet made on that day (so your first 4 selections or more accumulator bets). If you go on to make a second bet of this type on that day, then this bet does not qualify for the offer.
Secondly, the good news is that you can claim this bonus repeatedly, but only once per day for the duration of the offer. If you regularly bet on multi-bets, you can use this offer several times with Picklebet.
Lastly, if your bet qualifies for the bonus cash refund, the cash will be added to your account within 24 hours.
Remember, your bonus cash cannot be withdrawn until any wagering requirements for the bonus have been met.
The offer is available across sports and esports betting on the site, so it is flexible enough for all customers to use on whichever type of betting they enjoy.
A comprehensive overview of Picklebet
Founded in 2017, Picklebet is an esports and sports betting site that features betting markets from the biggest leagues and tournaments for Australians and others in the larger gambling world. They are renowned as one of the best betting sites in Australia and boast a vast array of markets from the biggest esports events.
Their collection consists of esports games and markets in CSGO betting, LOL betting, and others from like FIFA, Valorant, Dota2, Rainbow Six, StarCraft 2, etc. And in their sportsbook, you can find pre-game sports betting odds from the biggest traditional sports, including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Australian rules, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, etc.
- Payments: Picklebet does not have the most impressive lineup of banking methods, which can be chalked up to the demands of the terrain. They authorize payments through a couple of payment platforms native to Australians. These payment options include credit and debit cards from Mastercard, Visa, and Poli. It is not the most extensive collection, but it fits the bill just fine.
- Is Pickelbet safe and secure? Pickelbet takes the security of its fresh and existing customers’ data and funds very seriously. They have adopted the 128-bit SSL encryption technology to safeguard sensitive user data from unauthorized access. And then there’s a seal of approval from Verisign to show for all their efforts. Customer transactions, including payments made via credit cards, are secure and processed by a trusted financial institution.
- Licensing: Pickelbet ensures to abide by the appropriate local rules and regulations in each of the countries where they’re allowed to operate. They also have a license from the Australian Northern Territory Government.
- Picklbet Pick’em Contests: Picklebet’s Pick’em Contests are an exhibition of the biggest payouts from a game of chances and odd numbering. Players stand a chance to win cash prizes when they predict the outcomes of sports and esport matches when they enter free pick’em competitions on Picklebet.
- Mobile app: Pickelbet has an app that’s well-designed for the mobile device audience. Users of Android and Apple devices can download and install the Picklebet app from the app stores and then enjoy Picklebet esports and sports mobile betting from anywhere.
Things to consider about a Picklebet bonus
Here, we’ve discussed a few important factors you should consider if you want to make the most of your Pickelbet bonus.
- Wagering Requirements: You must check out the bonus’s wagering requirements so you can have a target in mind while you’re playing. Knowing how many times you need to roll over your winnings will make you strive harder to be on the right track so you can process a withdrawal at the right time.
- Validity Of Bonus: Your bonus will not last forever, so it’ll be best to make use of it while it last. And if you know how long it will last for, you’ll be better informed about intensifying your efforts to meet the rollover requirements. This is so that you can benefit from the bonus offer before it expires.
- Deposit Requirement: With the knowledge of the deposit requirements in hand, you’ll know how much to put into your account to place you in the running for a welcome bonus. This is even more important as the bonus usually comes with a validity timeframe.
- Available Betting Markets: You must also endeavour to find out all the betting markets where you can make gainful use of the bonus offer. This is in cases where different markets contribute differently to the turnover requirements. And when you have this information, you’ll know where to direct your betting efforts.
- Appropriate Deposit Channels: You must also ensure that you are using the right deposit channels when you look to fund your account. This is mostly because some bonuses are unavailable with certain deposit methods.
Does Picklebet have a welcome bonus?
At the moment, Pickekbet does not have a welcome bonus lined up for new customers. This is probably in keeping in line with the Australian rules concerning the restrictions on the provision of incentives to encourage online gambling.
Do I need a promo code to claim the bonus?
Most of the bonus offers available at Picklebet will not require you to provide a Picklebet promo code or a bonus code before you can claim them. They are mostly automatically deposited in your account once you meet the deposit requirement.
Can I watch live stream esports events on Picklebet?
The Picklebet website allows you to live stream esport gaming action. This feature allows you to watch the action as it unfolds, and you can make better live betting choices as a result.
Is horse racing available on Pickelbet?
Pickelbet does not have a horse racing feature on its betting list at the moment. Horse racing and dog racing, the Pickelbet site states, will launch sometime in 2022 to Australia and New Zealand customers
Picklebet has stamped its mark on esports betting in Australia, and its sportsbook is not too far behind. It has done all this while operating under the spotlight of regulatory watchdogs in the country. This is one of the chief reasons why you may not find a wealth of Picklebet promotions and bonus offers at other sites or Picklebet promo codes to claim them. However, Picklebet makes up for this with a host of stellar services that enhance the Picklebet customers betting experience p. But you will not know that until you check them out by yourself.