£10 Free Bet
New customers only
Bet on Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL, & more!
Best Esports odds & games choice
1.75x odds required, T&C applies
Which CSGO Betting sites can UK customers access?
There are many CSGO gambling sites UK customers can sign up with. But we believe that when it comes to CSGO betting sites, there are two outstanding options in particular which UK customers can trust and which gives them fantastic value odds, as well as a range of markets.
If you want simple, no fuss CSGO betting UK customers have trusted for a good while now, at a site that is well known for its support of esports, then Betway Esports is a fabulous choice to consider. Betway not only sponsors esports teams, such as Ninjas in Pyjamas, but it is also a well-known sponsor of top esports tournaments too.
You would expect that to mean it is one of the CSGO gambling sites UK customers can trust and you would be right! The site offers a massive choice of betting on the popular first-person shooter, including a wide range of markets available on matches across an outstanding range of tournaments from all over the world.
If you want to join one of the biggest online sites for all forms of gambling online, then Bet365 Sports is a perfect choice. It’s betting platform offers access to a massive choice of Bet365 Esports betting markets, including of course CSGO, League of Legends, Dota 2 and many more. All of which makes it one of the best esports and CSGO gambling sites UK customers can trust.
You may wonder how to open a bet365 account, and the answer to that is that it is very easy. You don’t need an esports-specific account. Simply open up a standard bet365 sports betting account and you can accesss the wide range of bet365 esports options from there. Simples!
CSGO Betting Markets – Is CSGO Betting Legal In The UK?
We’ll answer the second part of this title first. Yes, CSGO betting is legal in the UK, provided that you bet with licensed and regulated esports betting sites that hold a licence from the gambling commission in the UK.
- The good news too is that there are a number of fantastic CSGO betting markets you can bet on with providers like bet365 and Betway and this includes:
- Backing the winner of a CSGO match
- Backing the winner of a single map in a match.
- Handicap betting on numerous CSGO markets.
- Correct Score betting for CSGO matches
- Number of maps won by a team in a series
- Rounds won on a map betting
- Drawn Game/Overtime Betting
- Over/Under betting on Total Rounds played on a map
- Map Pistol Round 1 and 2 winner markets.
Remember too that both companies also offer an outstanding selection of Live betting on events as they take place and these In Play services are what many punters are looking for when it comes to features that the best CSGO Gambling Sites UK customers can sign up to.
CSGO Betting Bonus For UK Residents
The good news for punters is that a number of CSGO gambling sites UK customers can access offer a welcome bonus that is either designed specifically for esports, or which can be used on esports betting.
A good example of where CSGO betting UK enthusiasts can sign up to access such offers is Betway, which has an extensive esports betting service, as well as a great value Free Bet offer.
Simply deposit £10 via debit card into your Betway account, place your first bet of £10 and you will receive a 100% Matched Deposit Free Bet of £10 in return.
You can use your bet on the betting on CSGO tournaments if you wish, provided that the CSGO odds are above 1.75 on single bets.
This deposit bonus is available all-year round to new customers with Betway, but it is worth noting that many other operators will offer CSGO bonuses and promotions throughout the year, especially when the biggest tournaments of the year are taking place.
Certainly, when it comes to CSGO betting, UK customers have seen a marked increase in the value and number of offers available to them in recent times and that is good news for punters across the country!
Major CSGO events to watch out for in 2023
There are many different CSGO tournaments set to run throughout 2022 that customers in the UK can enjoy a bet on. Given that these events are amongst the most popular CSGO events of the year, you will likely find extensive betting markets on the top events, which of course will attract the top teams, with their squads of CSGO best players in tow.
Tournaments that you should look out for this year include:
- BLAST Premier: Spring Groups – Copenhagen – Jan 19 – 29 ($177,500)
- Intel Extreme Masters – Katowice – Jan 31 – Feb 12 2023 ($1,000,000)
- ESL Pro League Season 17 – Malta – Feb 22 – Mar 26 2023 ($850,000)
- Intel Extreme Masters – Spring – Location TBA – Apr 17-23 2023 ($250,000)
- BLAST.tv Paris Major 2023 – Paris – May 8 – 21 2023 ($1,250,000)
- Intel Extreme Masters – Dallas -May 29 – Jun 4 ($250,000)
- Intel Extreme Masters – Cologne – Jul 25 – Aug 6 ($1,000,000)
- ESL Pro League Season 18 – Malta – Aug 15 – Sep 24 2023 ($850,000)
- Intel Extreme Masters – Fall – Location TBA – Oct 16 – 22 2023 ($250,000)
In addition to these top events, you can also find plenty of DreamHack events taking place throughout the year all over the world, with events scheduled for San Diego, Melbourne, Japan, Dallas, Hannover, Valencia, Hyderabad, Jönköping and Atlanta throughout 2023, each of which offers a $100,000 prize pool.