If you are wondering how to open a bet365 account, then the good news is that it is a very simple process, and once you’ve joined, then the entire lineup of betting markets is accessible for you as a new customer and more besides.
Bet365 is a UK-licensed bookmaker that provides its members with the opportunity of wagering on dozens of traditional sports while also placing esports bets. Alongside its sports betting site, there are also casino gaming, slots, bingo and poker options. The site also boasts excellent live streaming, In-Play betting, and a Live Casino.
The bet365 create account process doesn’t take more than a few minutes, and these are the 3 simple steps you need to take in order to join.
Opening your bet365 account: The bet365 sign-up process
There are 3 quick steps to follow to open a bet365 account as a genuine new customer:
- Visit the bet365 homepage and press the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Complete the registration forms that appear in full, and once done, click the button to submit your personal details to bet365.
- Assuming you are accepted, you will now have an open bet365 account. Use your username and password you created in the registration process to log in and view the wide range of markets available.
The bet365 login create account process is quick and easy. However, before you start betting on the site, you will need to deposit some cash into your account using an appropriate payment method.
Verification, depositing & withdrawing
- Before you can deposit, you need to complete the initial verification checks with bet365 to confirm you are who you say you are.
- These checks require you to verify your full name and date of birth in the first step and then your residential address in the second. If you have signed up for an online verification service previously, bet365 may be able to verify you through this service, but if not, you can submit documents to complete this initial verification.
- Bet365 aims to have this initial verification complete within 48 hours, and they will notify you when the process is complete or has been rejected.
- Once the initial verification process is complete, you now log in to your new open bet365 account and click on the “Deposit” link shown in the top right corner of the home page.
- Select which payment method you wish to use* and enter the required details for that payment method in the space below, including the amount you wish to deposit into your account.
- If required, you may need to authenticate this transaction with your account holder, but when you do, the deposit should be in your bet365 account immediately.
- You are now ready to bet with bet365, and before you decide to enjoy a wager on some of the many sports betting or esports tournaments on offer on the site, it is time to pick up your great value Welcome Offer.
- To claim your welcome offer, you need to place a bet of £10 as your first bet with the site. You don’t need to select this at the bet365 create account stage, it is only after you have signed up and made your first deposit that you will be ready to complete the process to receive the Welcome Offer.
- Peruse the different sports markets and esports games and find one you want to place your £10 bet on.
- Place the bet and then sit back and wait for the bet to settle.
- Once your bet settles, then win or lose, you will receive a bonus of £50 worth of bet credits which you can use on the site.
*It is important to note that when making your qualifying deposit some payment methods are excluded from participating in the welcome offer.
Some, such as several popular eWallet services, will need you to complete the verification process in full before bet365 will allow users using these payment methods to access the bonus.
You will also need to complete the verification process in full before you make any withdrawal of funds from your bet365 account, so it is a good idea to get this done shortly after you sign up.
Full verification, in addition to your pre-deposit verification, can take a few days to complete.
One final thing to note is that once you have completed the bet365 account creation process, logged in, deposited and verified your details, you will need to spend all of your deposited cash on bets before you can access your £50 Free Bet credits.
For that reason, bet365 have a maximum deposit limit of £10 to receive the bonus after you have bet that £10 with your first bet on the site, as this is the cheapest and quickest way to get access to your £50 of Free Bets.
When you use your Free Bets, remember that if you land a win with a Free Bet stake, then you will not receive your stake money back as part of your returns, just your winnings. However, your winnings will be paid in cash, not as a bonus, which means you are free to do whatever you like with those returns.
Checking out the eligibility requirements
Underage gambling is strictly prohibited at bet365, so only customers that are 18 years old and above can open a bet365 account (the age limit may even be 21 years of age in some locations).
Bet365 is very strict on ensuring that minors are not allowed to wager here, which is why there are a number of verification processes that new customers need to go through when they use the bet365 create account process to join.
Funded accounts for viewing live streaming
Bet365 is famous for its streaming platform and you’ll be pleased to know that live broadcasts as well as in-play betting are available for a wide range of sports and also offered on the bet365 esports betting segment.
However, you need to have a funded bet365 account to watch the streams, or to have placed a bet with bet365 Sport within the preceding 24-hours to view how your latest sports tips or CSGO betting wagers turn out.
The only exception to this is for the UK and Ireland horse racing and greyhound race live streams, where you must have placed a bet of at least £0.50 on the race in question in order to watch the live stream of that race.
In addition to having a funded account, local restrictions may apply in terms of which live streams bet365 can offer in your region.
This is why some events may appear in the live stream calendar and schedule but not be available in your locality (for example, bet365 cannot offer Premier League live streaming in the UK).
Other restrictions prevent players from being able to possess an open bet365 account, and these have to do with the players’ location. Bet365 doesn’t allow players from certain countries to go through the registration process and there is a full list of where joining bet365 is prohibited on the site.
Prospective players should check the list of excluded nations to determine if their country of residence makes them eligible for betting at bet35.
If bet365 is not available where you live, then it is advisable to choose one of the other sports and/or esports betting sites that do operate in your region.
Sharing your personal information with bet365
Eligible players can proceed with opening a bet365 account using the website or via a mobile app by clicking on the Join tab in the top right corner of the home page. Once the sign-up page has loaded up, you begin by entering your country of residence and then some additional personal information. This includes an individual’s:
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Home address
Once this process is complete, you simply need to press the Join bet365 to sign up. Then, when bet365 have confirmed your registration, you can sign in using the username and password you set up previously.
Bet365 takes the security of your information very seriously and it is protected by financial industry standard anti-hacking and security measures to ensure your data is safe, and secure and complies with local data protection laws and GDPR.
Your single login offers you full access to bet365 Sports, as well as all the other sites that are part of the bet365 family.
Unregistered visitors can check out the betting odds before they complete the registration process, but they won’t be able to place a bet.
bet365’s Know Your Customer policy
Many bookmakers only require players to verify their identity when they cash out their winnings for the first time. Bet365 does things slightly differently, so before you can fund your account you must provide certain documents that will verify your name, date of birth and your address before you make a deposit.
Scanned images of approved documents such as passports, drivers licence, a credit card, bank statement or utility bill are acceptable and can be uploaded with ease.
Once uploaded, bet365 will aim to review your documents and approve them as quickly as possible so that you can deposit and access the site and Welcome Bonus. When completed, you will then be verified to make a deposit on the site (and claim your Welcome Bonus).
However, the full verification of your bet365 account is completed when you want to make a withdrawal. This secondary verification system may require additional information and documentation from customers in order to allow bet365 to process your withdrawal. Players can upload the identity and supporting documents required to verify your identity for a withdrawal in much the same way.
Once you have completed the secondary verification requirements, your account will then be fully verified and you will be able to make deposits (and add new payment methods) and make withdrawals back to your last used payment method (where possible).
Check out the payment methods and limits
Bet365 offers an extensive range of payment methods to its customers, so you can enjoy sports betting using your debit card, esports betting with Neteller or even casino gaming with your Apple Pay!
Depending on your location credit* and debit cards from Visa and MasterCard, e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal or Neteller, pre-paid cards and digital mobile solutions, such as those provided by Apple and Google may be available.
*Credit card deposits are not allowed in the UK and in certain other countries.
Deposit and withdrawal limits differ depending on the payment method of choice, and while most deposits are completed instantly, withdrawals can take a little longer to process for some payment methods.
Some payment methods, such as pre-paid cards like Paysafecard, do not allow withdrawals to be made back to them, in which case an alternative withdrawal method (bank transfer) will need to be set up with bet365. Debit cards and e-wallets tend to be the quicker options when it comes to making a withdrawal.
A note about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency payments
If you are interested in betting on esports with bitcoin, bet365 does not accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency payments directly as yet. However, if you use a crypto-enabled eWallet service, such as PayPal, you can convert some cryptocurrencies using your PayPal account and then use these converted funds to deposit at bet365.
You can find out a great deal more about the different payment options available in your region by heading to the banking section of your bet365 account. Here you will be able to see the full list of deposit and withdrawal options available for you.
If you require any help regarding depositing and withdrawing at bet365, or the verification system, customers can use email, live chat and phone support as fast channels of communication with bet365 to clarify any issues.
Additionally, the comprehensive and updated FAQ section contains plenty of guidance and advice about depositing and withdrawing at bet365.
How to open a bet365 account using the bet365 app
As is the case with many esports and sports betting providers, bet365 allows its customers to use its app to access their accounts. Bet365 has several different apps available for its different sites, including separate ones for:
- Casino games
- Live casino
However, the app you need to download for all your esports betting and sports betting needs is the bet365 Sports app. There is a bet365 sports betting app available for both iOS and Android devices from the App Store and Google Play Store.
In fact, there are different apps available for iPhone and iPad for iOS users, both of which have been optimised to work better on each device.
As you would expect, the apps are free to use, and you use the same bet365 username and password to access the app as you do your account on the website.
If you are pondering about how to open a bet365 account when using the app rather than the website, then the good news is that once you have the app downloaded and installed on your chosen device, you can sign up with the site through the app relatively easily.
That’s because you just need to follow the same steps as you would when signing up through the website, and, of course, you can still claim the great value welcome bonus offer that is available when you sign up with bet365 Sport as a genuine new customer!
If you are also going to use the app regularly for betting on esports tournaments, casino gaming and sports betting with bet365, then there are some other benefits you will experience when using the app.
What are the benefits of using the bet365 sports app?
Mobile customers can experience a number of benefits and enhancements when using one of the specially designed bet365 sport apps on their mobile devices. This includes:
- Free to use: There is no charge to use the apps or the services they offer. All the services available on the bet365 site, free of charge, are also available for free on the app. Including bonuses and promotions.
- Safe and secure: The bet365 apps have been rigorously tested to ensure that they are as safe and secure as possible with regard to the customer’s details and their experience when using the site. Regular updates ensure that the app remains safe and secure to use.
- Accessible anywhere: Anywhere that you can take your phone or tablet and connect to the Internet, then you can have access to your bet365 Sports account. This is very useful if you forget to put on a bet on a major sports or esports event at home and want to place the bet while on a break at work, on holiday or on public transport, for example.
- Same high-quality service: Bet365 has earned a reputation as one of the best sportsbook and esports betting services over many years. With its apps, you get access to all the same services, promotions, betting markets, and offers that you would get if you logged in to the site via a browser. All at the touch of a button. There’s no reduction in the availability of certain items or quality of service with a bet365 app.
- Optimised for individual devices: Bet365’s apps have been optimised not just for iOS and Android mobile devices, but in some cases, they are also optimised for individual items such as iPhones and iPads. This ensures that the apps are very user-friendly regardless of which type of mobile device you use to access them.
However, if you do not want to download an app, such as in the case if you were using a shared device, then you can also access bet365 on a mobile device by logging into the mobile-compatible website through a browser.
If you are considering how to open a bet365 account, then the good news is that the bet365 create account process is quick and simple to follow.
Not only that, but you have plenty of choices available regarding payment methods to use with the site, not to mention the extensive range of sports betting markets, casino and esports games and betting you can find across the whole family of bet365 sites.
For more top betting tips, read our Esports Betting Guide.