This guide is here to tell you everything you need to know about Aviator game predictors. We’ll walk you through the steps you need to take to make a prediction and reveal the best ways to avoid too many losses when you play this crypto casino game. So keep reading to see what predicting Aviator is all about.
Is it possible to predict the Aviator game?
Let’s get one thing out of the way.
- There is no way to know how to predict the Aviator game in terms of guessing which multiplier the aeroplane will reach next.
- This is because Aviator uses a special kind of cryptographic random number generator.
- This technology ensures that each result is completely random and independent of the previous result.
- The Aviator game also uses a blend of a publicly viewable server seed and a client seed to ensure that these results are fair and undoctorable by the casino site that you’re using.
What about an Aviator game predictor by AI?
With the growing mainstream interest in AI technologies, we’re not surprised to be seeing this question pop up even more frequently. The simple answer is no Aviator game predictor by AI exists to try to guess what’s going to happen next.
Making a safe Aviator prediction
Any decent Aviator game strategy will be one that prioritises caution rather than making unrealistic claims about what kinds of wins you’ll make.
- The key thing to remember here is that Aviator is configured in a way that makes it far more likely to land on a lower multiplier than a higher one.
- You only have to look at the past few results to see that the aeroplane usually makes it past a low multiplier like 1.20x compared to a higher multiplier such as 12.00x.
- So if you keep your predictions relatively cautious, you’ll be far more successful.
- Obviously, this comes at the cost of not making such spectacular wins, but this is better than making no wins at all.
Remember that Aviator has a return-to-player percentage of 97%.
Things to consider when making an Aviator game prediction
There are lots of variables that come into play when playing Aviator and this means that you’ll have to be careful about how you make your predictions. So once you know the basics of how to play the Aviator game, be sure to keep these things in mind.
1. Ignore previous results
- You should remember that each round of Aviator is completely independent of the last.
- This means that it doesn’t matter if the previous 10 rounds have all produced multipliers of over 5.00x, as the next round won’t automatically follow suit.
2. Don’t do what other gamers are doing
- While you can see what other gamers are betting on when you play Aviator, it shouldn’t be used as a guide for your own gameplay.
- After all, it can be all too easy to get swept up in the excitement and make riskier predictions than you would have otherwise done.
3. Consider making two bets
- Aviator has a handy feature that lets you make two bets at once.
- This means that you could make one cautious prediction and one slightly riskier one.
- Perfect for taking a share of a larger multiplier win while making sure that you’re covered should your wagering backfire.
4. Get practice in before you make your Aviator game prediction
- If you’re nervous about making your first Aviator prediction, then you should know that there is an Aviator game demo available.
- This simply lets you play the game for free so that you can figure out the basic gameplay features and understand what kinds of multipliers are most likely to come up.
- Remember that the best sites for the Aviator game are those that operate legally, i.e. licensed and regulated by an industry regulatory body, thereby offering you a safe gambling experience.
Get started making your Aviator game predictions
We’ve shown you that while it’s easy to make an Aviator game prediction, it isn’t always so simple to land a winning result. However, this shouldn’t stop your enjoyment of one of the greatest casino games of recent times.
After all, playing casino games is only fun because there is a chance that you might lose your bets. While you can search for Aviator game tricks, doing so could ruin your enjoyment of this awesome game. So be sure to make your Aviator game prediction and see how far that little aeroplane will get.