Welcome to our guide to playing at low deposit betting sites. Here you will get to see why these small deposit betting sites offer you a great way to bet on esports without asking you to deposit too many of your funds. We’ll also outline what other factors you should be considering when it comes to making payments for your esports bets. With some pointers as to how you can find the best low deposit betting sites, you’ll be ready to enjoy some low-cost esports betting.
Why It’s Worth Playing at the Top Minimum Deposit Sites
Nobody wants to spend more than they have to, so low-deposit betting sites will let you enjoy betting on esports without having to spend too much of your cash. This is important because some betting sites might require a minimum deposit of $20 before you can start playing, while others will let their minimum deposit threshold drop down to $10, $5, or even less.
By playing at low deposit betting sites, you could add just a small amount of funds to your account and still get to bet on anything from massive esports like Counter-Strike and League of Legends through to Valorant, Call of Duty, and beyond.
Finding the Best Low Deposit Betting Sites
Our guide will be constantly updated to showcase those esports betting sites that don’t require a massive deposit. This means that you can sign up to these sites, pick your preferred payment method, and enjoy a world’s worth of esports bets without costing you the Earth.
Each of these betting sites will usually have some kind of payment page or a FAQ that explains exactly what the minimum deposit is for each payment method.
This is important because you might find that the minimum deposit varies depending on whether you want to use a card, e-wallet, prepaid card, or bank transfer. Just another reason why Payz betting sites are so popular as these e-wallets usually have a relatively low minimum deposit threshold.
Here are the standard minimum deposit thresholds for various payment options:
- E-wallets: Usually a $10 minimum deposit
- Prepaid cards: Usually a $10 minimum deposit
- Credit and debit cards: Usually between a $10 and $20 minimum deposit
- Bank transfers: Usually a $20 minimum deposit
- Cryptocurrencies: Minimum deposit threshold varies wildly between coin and betting site used
Are there any Betting Sites with No Minimum Deposit?
There might be a few of these sites out there, but to be honest, they are pretty rare. After all, it costs money for the deposit to be processed and the betting site is unlikely to shoulder the cost of this. However, you might find a few crypto-betting sites whose deposit threshold drops down to nearly zero depending on the coin that you are using, so these could be worth checking out.
More Things to Consider When Using Low Deposit Betting Sites
Of course, the minimum deposit threshold isn’t the only factor that you should be thinking about when funding your esports bets. Here are the other key aspects that should determine your choice of esports betting site:
- Payment availability: You’ll face a different range of payment methods depending on where you are playing from. For example, Interac betting sites are popular with Canadian players but won’t make much sense to use if you are based outside of that country.
- Deposits and withdrawals: You should know that certain payment methods like prepaid cards can be used to make low deposits, but cannot necessarily be used for withdrawals. Instead, you’ll often have to withdraw via a bank transfer.
- Processing times: It’s important to understand that each payment method will have varying processing times. Generally speaking, e-wallets offer the fastest withdrawals, followed by cards and bank transfers.
- Fees: Most decent payment methods can be used without incurring any charges from the betting site itself. However, if you use cryptocurrencies, then you will usually find a small charge as a result of verifying the transaction on the blockchain.
Beyond these pointers, you should find that all of our recommended esports betting sites act in a similar way to give you a legal, safe, and fun way to bet on your favorite games.
Start Playing at Low-Deposit Betting Sites
We have shown you that playing at the top minimum deposit sites doesn’t mean that you have to suffer any drop in quality in your esports bets. After all, there are plenty of small betting sites out there that’ll give you great odds for anything from CS2 to LoL while only requiring a microscopic deposit.
Of course, there is more to consider when picking esports betting sites than the size of the actual deposit, as all online betting payments will have differing fees, processing times, and so on. But for now, nothing is stopping you from picking one of the best low-deposit betting sites and starting playing.
Header Image Credit: Shutterstock/Nuttapong punna