Want to start Dota 2 TI11 betting? You’re in the right place! This is because we have created this awesome guide that tells you all you need to know about TI11 betting. We’ll show you what betting on The International is all about and explain how it got to be so popular.
Furthermore, you’ll get walkthrough guides that explain how you can find your perfect betting site for betting on The International along with tips on how to get the best Dota 2 odds and knowing which betting markets to try your luck on. So stick with us to learn a superior way to bet on The International!
Top betting sites for Dota 2 The International
Why Dota 2 TI11 betting is big news
The International is the biggest esports tournament in the world, and Dota’s TI 2022 is set to be the biggest yet. This year, the action takes place in Singapore from the 15th to the 30th of October and it sees 20 top esports organisations competing to be the best Dota 2 team in the world. The Last Chance Qualifiers have taken place between October 8th – 12th, and the two teams, Team Secret and Team Spirit, are the two teams that have made it into the competition.
It’s estimated that the crowdfunded prize pool could be more than $30 million this time, and at least three million concurrent viewers could be watching. Of these, you can be sure that a good percentage will be betting on the action.
That’s because there’s nothing like putting down a bet to add a little interest to a regular sporting event, and the same is true for esports. As a result, most decent betting sites that offer esports will give you odds for The International. Now all you need to do is to figure out how to watch TI 2022, read our guide and settle down for some awesome betting entertainment!
Finding a bookmaker for TI11 betting
Knowing where to find the best bookmakers for betting on TI11 is easier said than done. It’s worth checking out regular sportsbooks and dedicated esports betting sites. The trick is to find a bookmaker who can be trusted to give you a safe betting experience along with great odds and bonuses.
This is where we come in as we’ve reviewed all of the best esports betting sites to show you which is best for The International. Obviously, this has to include the GG.Bet Esports betting platform as this is the official betting partner of the tournament, but any one of a number of sites, including Thunderpick, Cyber.bet and Betway could also be worth a look.
Remember that we only feature betting sites who are legit and can be trusted with your money. Our advice is simply to look at our bookmaker comparison, pick a betting site and know that you’re getting a great way to bet on who the next Dota 2 TI winners could be!
Who has the best Dota 2 TI betting odds?
It’s pretty easy to find The International 2022 odds, but much harder to know that you’re getting the best odds on the market. So we’ve made sure that each bookmaker we review gets ranked according to how competitive their odds are. This means that you can simply sign up to any of our featured betting sites and know that you’ll get better returns for your winning Dota 2 bets.
All of this is important because even a minor difference in the odds can significantly impact your winnings. So while it would take you a long time to visit each individual bookmaker, you can simply take a shortcut with one of our featured bookmakers and know you are getting some of the best odds on the market.
Different markets for Dota 2 TI11 betting
Go to any decent bookmaker, like Thunderpick Esports, and you’ll be given many different ways to bet on The International. Here is a quick overview of some of the most common betting markets you’ll find at our recommended bookmakers:
- Match winner: Here, you are betting on who will win a match in The International, such as whether PSG.LGD will beat OG or vice versa.
- Outright betting: This essentially means asking who will win Dota 2 TI11? For example, Team Spirit was the outright winner in 2021.
- Totals: This is where you bet on a quantity of something happening, such as whether a best of 3 series will go to 3 games.
- Final score: Simply betting on the final score in a best-of-three or best-of-five series.
- Map winner: Here, you are betting on who will win the first map, the second map and so on.
- First blood: This is where you bet on which team scores the first kill in a particular game.
- Odd/even: Some bookmakers will let you make a simple prediction of whether there will be an odd or even number of kills in a map or game.
- Roshan kills: This is where you bet on who will kill that massive monster that lurks in the cave near the top river rune.
Give live TI11 betting a try
Want to make betting on The International a lot more fun? Then try live betting! This is a feature at all good bookmakers, which means you’ll get to bet on the live-action after a match has begun.
You can check out the Cyber.Bet Esports betting platform for a good taste of what live betting is all about. This shows that the odds for things like match winner and map winner will change in real-time due to what happens in the game.
Many betting sites will even have a live Twitch stream embedded in the live betting page, offering an entertaining way to put down a better-informed live bet. Just don’t forget to take advantage of any cash-out features that allow you to cancel your winning bet early and still make a decent return.
Pick up a Dota 2 TI11 betting bonus
Most top betting sites will offer TI11 betting bonuses and special offers. While many other betting sites may not have specifically designed offers with The International in mind, they can still work wonders with your bets on this massive esports tournament. Just remember to carefully read the small print before using any of these deals:
- Matched deposit bonuses: These usually come as a welcome bonus for new customers and they give you wagering credit in correspondence to how much you deposit.
- Matched bet offers: Here, you’ll have to put down some kind of qualifying bet and then the bookmaker will give you some bonus bet credit you can use as stakes for your Dota 2 bets.
- Losing bet refunds: These handy deals will simply refund your stake if your qualifying bet loses. Such a refund usually comes in the form of promo credit or it might sometimes be withdrawable cash.
- Multi-bet deals: Here, you might get a profit boost if your qualifying multi-bet contains enough selections or it might refund your stakes if just one leg of your multi-bet let you down.
- Odds boosts: These simple deals will give you enhanced odds for specific betting markets.
Staying safe when enjoying Dota 2 TI11 betting
You should always be careful when betting with real money online. We only include those online bookmakers who we trust 100%. Here are the main security factors we look for in any esports betting site:
- Licensing: It’s essential that you only use bookmakers who are licensed and regulated by a recognized online gambling authority.
- Encryption: We check to make sure that each bookmaker has a minimum SSL-level encryption to keep your data and deposits secure.
- Payment methods: Only use real money payment methods when you bet on The International, and don’t engage in skin gambling, it’s illegal in most countries!
- Customer support: We always like to check that the bookmaker has quality customer support that you can contact 24/7.
- Responsible gambling: Finally, it’s always good when a betting site features a range of responsible gambling tools. All of which should help you do things like put limits on your deposits or even give yourself a time-out if you think that your betting is getting out of hand.
Handy tips for TI11 betting
While betting on The International is great fun, it’s not always easy. So here are some simple tips you can use to avoid making some newbie mistakes:
- Look at past form: It’s pretty easy to check the Dota TI power rankings and get a good idea of who’s most likely to win their next game.
- Analyze the competition: Certain brackets in The International are tougher than others. This is why you should look at the Dota 2 TI schedule to see who has the trickiest route to the grand final.
- Use the available markets: Don’t fall into the trap of endlessly betting on the series winner. Often, you’ll find much better value when experimenting with alternative markets such as who wins the first map, who kills Roshan and so on.
- Try handicap betting: This is a great way to get better odds when backing a real favorite. It basically means that they have to win by a greater margin, but you’ll stand to make much more impressive returns as a result.
- Set a budget: Nothing is guaranteed when betting! Chances are that you are going to lose your Dota 2 bets sooner or later, so make sure that you prepare for this by only betting with money that you don’t mind losing. After all, it would be a shame to wipe out your budget with your first bet on The International!
How to start betting on Dota 2 TI11
The good news is that it’s seriously easy to bet on The International. Follow these steps and you’ll wonder why you never tried betting on this epic esports tournament before!
- Pick a bookmaker: We’ve prepared a handy comparison of all of our favorite bookmakers who have odds for The International. You can pick any of these betting sites and know they’ll give you a safe way to play along with competitive Dota 2 odds.
- Create your account: You can usually set up a betting account in a matter of minutes. For example, to create a GG.BET account, you’ll just have to provide some basic information like your name, address, email and date of birth.
- Get a welcome bonus: The registration procedure usually gives you a chance to pick up some kind of welcome bonus. You may be asked to do anything from enter in a specific promo code to putting down a qualifying deposit, but it can all be well worthwhile!
- Make a deposit: Now, you’ll get to add funds to your account that you use as stakes for your bets. You should be given many ways of doing this, and it’s common to be able to make deposits via debit card, credit cards, ewallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers or even cryptocurrencies if you want to bet on TI11 with crypto.
- Do your research: Next, it’s a matter of doing your homework to come up with your predictions. This means evaluating how each of the Dota 2 TI teams has been competing recently and who could be in with a chance of putting in a winning performance.
- Put your bets down: Now the fun bit where you choose which of the betting markets to put your money on, enter your stake and then watch the action unfold. Easy!
Check back for more about Dota 2 TI11 betting
We’ve shown that betting on The International is hugely popular, and it will only get more intense. This is because more and more regular bookmakers are jumping on the esports bandwagon, which means you’ll get access to more competitive Dota 2 odds and even bigger bonuses.
All of this means that we have little option but to keep this page updated with all the facts you need to make your bets a success. So watch this space to get all you need to enjoy quality betting on The International!