Many people want to bet on TI12 with crypto, so we’ve put together this guide that explains how you can do it. We’ll show you the basics of making crypto deposits at trustworthy betting sites and then making a secure withdrawal back to your wallet. Plus, you’ll get all the information you need about limits, processing times, fees, and much more. So keep reading to see just how easy it is to bet on TI12 with crypto!
Top Sites for Betting on TI 2023 with Crypto
Why Gamblers Bet on TI12 with Cryptocurrencies
The International is arguably the biggest esports tournament in the world, and so it’s only natural that lots of people will want to bet on the action in the most convenient way possible.
Cryptocurrencies are perfectly made for this kind of thing as they allow you to make instant payments across borders.
While lots of people will continue to enjoy Dota The International betting with regular payment methods, it’s clear that cryptos are on the rise. Here are the main reasons why so many people use cryptos for esports betting:
- Security: All of your crypto transactions are recorded on a blockchain offering the highest degree of transparency over your payments.
- Privacy: You can sign up to most crypto betting sites just by providing your email address, username and password.
- Speed: Most crypto payments go through in minutes, which isn’t the case for things like bank transfers.
- Investment: While all cryptos are volatile, most have seen their value rise over time which makes cryptocurrencies a good long-term investment.
- Low fees: While you have to pay a small fee for each crypto transaction that gets verified on the blockchain, it’s nothing compared to the fees faced for using some e-wallets and bank transfers.
The Best Crypto Betting Sites for The International
The good news is that a growing number of betting sites now feature both esports odds and the ability to take cryptocurrencies.
The Thunderpick Esports betting platform is a good example of this. Here you’ll be able to make deposits with all of the biggest cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash.
Thunderpick is a specialist esports betting site serving up great odds for all of the biggest esports tournaments such as The International.
However, many more awesome esports betting sites take crypto payments out there. We’ve reviewed many of these sites on EsportsBets, so make sure that you only use those esports betting platforms with our seal of approval.
How to Set Up a Wallet to Bet on TI12 with Crypto
To bet on esports with crypto, you must have some kind of crypto wallet. A wallet is a place where you can buy, store and send cryptos.
There are many different kinds of crypto wallets. These include a hard wallet which is a physical device kept separate from your computer and the internet, and a soft wallet which is software that you download to your computer.
However, most people will use a hosted wallet where you use another company to store and protect your crypto assets. It’s pretty similar to using an e-wallet service like PayPal, as you’ll have an account that you can load with money, and then you can store the money there, send it, and so on. Here’s what you need to do to set up your crypto wallet:
- Visit the site or download the app of the crypto wallet provider
- Create a user account which usually requires your name, email and location
- Verify your account by clicking on a link sent to your email
- Link a regular payment method with your new account at the crypto provider
Once you have done all of this, you should be ready to make purchases of cryptocurrencies and then it’s a matter of making your payments for your bets on The International.
Making Crypto Deposits at Esports Betting Sites
All good betting sites make it easy to add funds to your account with a cryptocurrency. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up to a crypto betting site or log into your preexisting account
- Navigate to the cashier section and select the Deposit option
- Pick with cryptocurrency you wish to deposit with
- Copy the betting site’s crypto deposit address and paste it into your wallet
- Choose how much you wish to deposit and submit your request
From here, your crypto deposits should be added to your account in a matter of minutes. The precise processing speed depends on network activity, but it should rarely take longer than 10 minutes.
The betting site shouldn’t charge you any fees for making a crypto payment, although there will obviously be charges for logging your transaction on the blockchain.
The minimum deposit amount will vary according to the crypto and betting site you’re using, but it usually works out to be somewhere around $20 or 0.0006 BTC.
Now that the money is in your account, you’ll be ready to bet on The International. Just navigate to the esports betting section, click on the TI12 odds that look good to you, enter your stake, and put your bets down.
Withdrawing your crypto winnings from online bookmakers
Once you’ve made some winnings from your bets on The International, you’ll be ready to make a withdrawal. This follows a pretty similar procedure to making a deposit. Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to your account
- Go to the Cashier section and select Withdrawal
- Your preferred cryptocurrency and wallet details should be preselected
- Now you just have to enter how much you wish to withdraw and submit your payout request
Again, withdrawal times vary according to the crypto used and network activity. Similarly, you’ll find that the minimum withdrawal varies according to the betting site, so be sure to check this out first.
Things to be careful of when you bet on TI12 with crypto
Crypto betting on The International is fun, but you need to be careful when you play with real money. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Only use a legit bookmaker: Pick a betting site we’ve approved, such as Thunderpick, or a site like the one in our BC.Game review.
- Be smart about which coins you use: We’ve seen certain coins lose a lot of their value overnight, so best to stick to cryptos that suffer less volatility.
- Set a budget: After all, The International can be unpredictable, so you should set a budget to ensure that any losses are minimized.
All you need to bet on TI12 with crypto
We’ve shown you that it’s safe, easy and fun to use cryptocurrencies to bet on The International. This is because there are a growing number of trustworthy online bookmakers who let you use a variety of cryptos to bet on this epic Dota 2 tournament. A quick look at a site like the Thunderpick esports betting platform shows you just how far crypto betting has come, and we think it’s only just getting started. So watch this space to see where crypto betting on The International goes from here!