Looking for the best TI11 odds? Aren’t we all? Such is the popularity of this esports tournament that more and more people are wanting to bet on the action. So we’ve put together this handy guide that explains TI betting odds and how you can bet on them.
As well as this, we’ll show you some great bookmakers with plenty of The International 2022 odds to bet on, and we’ve even got some tips that’ll help you with your Dota 2 bets. See below for all you need to know about Dota 2 TI betting odds.
Dota 2 TI11 odds
EPL World Series: America Season 2
Why The International 2022 odds are so important
Odds are everything when it comes to betting. This is because it’s the odds that determine what kind of payout you’ll get should you win your bet.
Obviously, it’s just nice to make a winning prediction on The International, but most people would agree that it’s even nicer when you win a bet that has great odds. So we’ve created this kind that explains how you can spot good odds and put down some winning bets on The International!
What we mean by Dota 2 TI betting odds
Betting odds just describes the likelihood of something happening. It could be Brazil’s chances to win the football World Cup, there to be snow this Christmas, or OG to win this year’s The International.
If you see something described as having “short odds”, it means that it has a good chance of happening, but you won’t necessarily get a big return if you win your bet.
If you see something described as having “long odds”, it means that the event is unlikely to happen, but you’d get much more impressive odds should you win your bet. As you can see, the clever use of betting odds is all about balancing risk and reward.
Helping you find bookmakers with superior The International 2022 odds
Pretty much all online esports betting sites will have odds for big tournaments like The International. This can present you with something of a headache when it comes to figuring out which bookmakers to use.
Thankfully we’ve done all of the hard work for you as we’ve reviewed all of these betting sites to see who has the most consistently competitive esports odds. This means that you can simply sign up to any of our recommended bookmakers and know that you are getting some of the best odds on the market for The International.
Different TI11 betting odds formats
Go to any decent bookmaker and the chances are that they will let you switch the odds format. This is because each format has its own pros and cons depending on what kind of bettor you are. Take a look below at the three most common odd formats.
- Decimal odds: This is the simplest odds format to understand. Simply put, the higher the number, the less chance the event is of happening. Conversely, the lower the number, the greater the chance that the event will happen. So if you saw a match in The International where Liquid had odds of 2.00 and T1 had odds of 4.00, it would mean that Liquid had a better chance of winning.
- Fractional odds: Fractional odds feature two numbers. The number on the right represents your stake, whereas the number on the left represents what your winnings would be should you win your bet. So if you saw odds of 10/1 for NaVi to win The International, it would mean you’d make £10 for every £1 you put down.
- American odds: Here, the odds are displayed with a minus symbol for the favorite, and a positive symbol for the underdog. So if you saw odds of -200 for Betboom, it would mean that you’d have to wager £200 to win £100 when backing this team. However, if you saw odds of +200 for Vici Gaming, you would get £200 for every £100 that you’d wagered.
Different types of Dota 2 TI betting odds
One of the best things about betting on The International is that you’ll have many different ways of doing so. This means that you always have the option of hunting down extra value in those games where there is an outright favorite and a rank outsider. Here are the most common odds you’ll see when betting on The International:
- Match winner odds: This is where you simply make a prediction about who will win a game in The International. For example, you’ll see odds for Virtus.pro to beat Wildcard Gaming or vice versa during the Last Chance Qualifiers before the main event begins.
- Outright odds: Here, you are simply betting on who will win Dota 2 TI11. Can OG rack up a record-third win or can Team Spirit earn back-to-back victories? Bear in mind that you might also see odds for the region of the tournament winner.
- Map odds: This is where you get odds for each team’s chances of winning an individual map in a best-of-three or best-of-five series.
- Totals odds: Lots of bookmakers will let you bet on totals, which means betting on whether the quantity of something is more or less than a number set by a bookmaker. This could be kills, assists, maps won and so on. For example, you could bet that Soniqswin over 1.5 maps in a best-of-five series.
- Score odds: This simple bet merely asks you to bet on the correct score of maps won at the end of a game in The International.
- Game-specific odds: Dota 2 is a game with lots of individual gameplay features that you can bet on. For example, you might be able to bet on which team will kill Roshan or even which team will get the first kill. A great way to use your expertize to hunt down superior odds.
Outright Winner Odds
Outright Winner Odds provided by GG.bet Esports on October 6:
|Winner||Decimal Odds||American Odds|
|Royal Never Give Up||13.00||+1200|
Why live TI11 betting odds are so much fun
Given that Dota 2 is one of the most chaotic esports, it’s only fair that you’ll be able to bet live on the carnage. This is where you can put down lots of bets even after the game has begun, all of which adds up to some great esports betting entertainment.
Common live betting odds for The International include all of the usual markets such as match winner, map winner, totals, first kill and many more. We’d also recommend using those bookmakers who feature live streaming as this gives you a much easier way to figure out which of the live betting odds to try your luck on.
Get enhanced Dota 2 TI betting odds
We should definitely mention the fact that lots of betting sites will put on special offers called odds boosts. These deals simply give you enhanced odds for specific markets. As a result, you could get much better returns with these odds boosts compared to if you bet on standard odds.
It’s important to note that lots of odds boosts will be for bets that have little chance of winning such as a bet that Tempest beat PSG.LGD. As such, you should be careful that you aren’t just using odds boosts because they are there, but that they are boosting odds that you were already thinking of betting on.
How to bet using Dota 2 TI betting odds
The good news is that you don’t need to be a massively experienced betting enthusiast to enjoy TI11 betting. Just take a look below to see just how easy it is to bet on this awesome esports contest:
Picking a betting site
We’ve prepared a shortlist of great online bookmakers for betting on The International. Remember that each bookmaker is officially licensed, which means their odds are fair, and they’ll honor whatever bets they put on.
Take a look at our bookmaker comparison and pick your perfect Dota 2 betting site:
- Create your customer account: You should be able to sign up to a betting site in just a few moments. To do this, you’ll need to fill in a registration form with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email and home address.
- Get your welcome bonus: Most bookmakers will offer you some kind of welcome bonus for registering your first-ever account at their sites. These commonly give you extra wagering credit for putting your money down, and they can be a great way to boost your Dota 2 bets. If the website is offering one, claim your TI11 betting bonus. Remember always to read the terms and conditions of these promotions.
- Make a deposit: Next, you’ll have to make the deposit required to fund your bets. Expect to see a variety of payment providers such as Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Interac, EcoPayz or, if you want to bet on TI11 with crypto, even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- Analyze the betting markets: Now you can navigate to the esports betting section and you should find bets for the various Dota 2 TI teams under the Dota 2 heading. This should show all of the available pre-match betting markets, while the live odds will usually be on a different page.
- Put your bet down: Once you’ve found some odds that you like the look of, you can simply click on them to have them added to your bet slip. Now you can enter in your stake, check the calculation of the potential returns and put your bet down!
Tips for using The International 2022 odds
- Don’t always back the favorites: It can be all too easy to just look at the Dota 2 TI power rankings and base your bets purely on those. However, this would ignore all of the many other factors that can influence what goes down when gameday comes around. This is why you should check things like past form, team morale and how individual star players have been performing.
- Analyze head-to-head encounters: A look back over the past Dota 2 TI winners reveals plenty of legendary teams, but even these come unstuck every now and then. This is why you should see how each team will play on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. After all, Dota 2 is a team sport and so an underdog with something to prove can sometimes pull off a shock victory, exactly as Team Spirit did last year.
- Try handicap betting: Handicap betting gives you a great way of balancing the playing field. Here, the favorite will be put at a points disadvantage which makes it harder for them to win, but gives you better odds as a result. Conversely, the underdog will be put at a points advantage which gives them a greater chance of winning, although it comes at the cost of shorter odds.
- Don’t be afraid to bet live: Live betting isn’t just great fun as it can be an excellent way to get the odds to work in your favor. Let’s say that there was a game between OG and Royal Never Give Up. OG would be the clear favorites and their odds might not be too good. In which case, you could wait until a couple of minutes into the game and then OG’s odds might have marginally improved.
- Set yourself a sensible budget: You’ll have lots of opportunities to try your luck in the Dota 2 TI betting schedule and the last thing that you want to do is blow all of your funds on your first bet. This is why it’s smart to set yourself a budget of money that you don’t mind losing and bet with small stakes.
Get the latest Dota 2 TI betting odds here!
One thing’s for sure and that’s that the odds for Dota 2 The International 2022 are going to keep changing all the way up to the final play of the grand final itself. This means that we have little option but to keep this page updated with all of the facts you need about getting the best odds for this epic Dota 2 tournament. So make sure that you watch this space to get the latest news about betting odds for The International!