We’ll update this page with The International specific betting bonuses as they become available. Watch this space.
Looking for some TI12 bonuses? You’re not the only one! After all, this epic esports tournament is almost here and there’s nothing like a good bonus for boosting your bankroll on some competitive Dota 2 bets.
So we’ve created this useful guide that tells you what betting bonuses are, where you can get them and what to do with them. We’ll even walk you through the small print of these deals so that you don’t get caught out by the terms and conditions. So keep reading to see all you need to know about Dota 2 TI betting bonuses.
Top-Rated TI12 Bonuses
What is a TI12 Betting Bonus?
A betting bonus is a special offer put on by a Dota 2 The International bookmaker that helps you with your bets. These deals can take many forms. Some might give you extra credit to bet with, others will refund whatever losses you’ve made. However, they all aim to help you enjoy your bets a bit more.
A TI12 bonus is a special offer that’s been put on by a bookmaker that’s specific to The International. This is the biggest tournament for competitive Dota, but we guess that you knew that already. If you didn’t, we’ve got this guide to Dota 2 TI 2022 right here.
This guide shows you what kinds of bonuses you can get for The International. Plus, we’ll even reveal which deals you can use on this esports tournament, even though they might be general bonuses that you can use for regular sports betting, esports betting, and so on.
Why bookmakers give away Dota 2 TI betting bonuses
The International is one of the biggest fixtures on the esports calendar, and lots of bookmakers will expect you to enjoy some Dota 2 The International betting. This means that there is plenty of competition among these betting sites to get your custom and stop you from signing up to their rivals.
As a result, you can find welcome offers at most online betting sites. These often give you site credit as a result of you putting your money down in the form of a qualifying deposit or bet. Plus these betting sites often have deals for existing customers that aim to keep you playing on their esports betting platforms. Your job is simply to take advantage of these deals and get more for your esports bets.
Helping you find your perfect The International betting bonus
It’s so easy to find a betting bonus for The International, but it’s a little harder to find a deal that’s right for you. So we’ve done the hard work for you by showcasing the best deals that you can get right now for this esports tournament.
No surprises for finding that GG.BET Esports betting platform is featured here as this is the official betting partner of The International. However, we’ve been careful to pick lots of different bookmakers to make sure that you have the perfect choice of betting bonuses.
Just remember that we only feature those bookmakers who are fully regulated and licensed. After all, you’ll want to be able to trust the betting site that you’re using, and official licensing is the best way to be sure of this.
Different types of TI12 promotions
All online bookmakers will be looking to make sure that their bonuses are competitive. After all, they want you to sign up to their services rather than anyone else’s. So while you could simply sign up somewhere like Thunderpick Esports, a crypto esports betting platform, and know that you’ll get a good bonus, it’s always a good idea to shop around first.
Doing so would mean that you can be sure of getting the right deal for your needs. Plus, nothing is stopping you from signing up for lots of different esports betting sites to get lots of deals for The International. Here’s a quick overview of some of the main betting bonuses that you might come across:
- Matched deposit bonuses: This is a common kind of welcome offer for new customers, but you might also see them advertised as ‘reload bonuses’ for existing customers. Here, you’ll get a certain bonus credit depending on how much you initially deposit. So a 100% deposit match bonus up to $100 would give you $10 if you deposited $10, but it would only give you $100 if you deposited $100. From here, you could bet on The International with the extra credit earned.
- Bonus bet deals: Here, you will have to put down a qualifying bet, and you will be given bonus credit as a reward. For example, a $10 qualifying bet may earn you $30 in site credit. Other deals may work as matched bet offers where your qualifying bet would be matched by 100% up to $50. Again you would use the bonus credit as stakes for your bets on The International.
- Losing bet refunds: These deals will simply refund your losing bets. So if you bet on The International and your bet lost, the bookmaker would refund your stakes. Such deals tend to give you your refund in the form of site credit that you would then be able to use on your esports bets. However, some refund bonuses will give you your refund as cash that you can withdraw or use for more bets on The International.
- Multi-bet offers: Many people enjoy trying multi-bets on The International, and you can sometimes get bonuses specific to this tricky kind of bet. For example, you might get boosted profits for including more selections in your multi-bet. Another example would be where you get a losing bet refund if just one selection in your multi-bet failed. All of these could work wonders in helping you out with this notoriously difficult bet.
- Odds boosts: These awesome deals simply give you even better TI12 odds than you had before. So if you saw odds of 2.00 for OG to beat T1, an odds boost could give you odds of 3.00 for the same bet. This would dramatically increase whatever returns you’d get should you win your bet, and there would be no strings attached. Just remember that these enhanced odds offers to tend to push you into making riskier bets than normal.
Claiming The International betting bonuses as an existing customer
The most visible betting bonuses are those signup offers exclusively for new customers who have never signed up to the bookmaker’s site. However, most good bookmakers will have many cool deals for existing customers.
These are usually found under some kind of Promotions tab of the website, although it can also be worth checking the betting page for esports or The International itself. After all, it’s here where you’re most likely to find esports betting bonus bet deals, and enhanced odds offers that are specific to The International.
Be careful with your The International betting bonus
While betting bonuses are great fun, they do require a certain amount of care. After all, these deals all come with a fair amount of terms and conditions and it can be all too easy to invalidate your bonus accidentally. So here is a quick look at some of the things to look out for in any betting bonus:
- Wagering conditions: These determine how you are allowed to use whatever promo credit you get. It’s common to find that you will have to wager whatever bonus you get a certain number of times before you are allowed to make a withdrawal.
- Non-withdrawable bonuses: Chances are that you won’t be able to withdraw the actual bonus itself as it will have no cash value. Instead of this, you’ll probably only be able to withdraw whatever winnings you make from the betting bonus.
- Qualifying odds: Whether you’re putting down your qualifying bet or are using your bonus credit, you’ll probably find that the betting site is very specific about what kinds of bets you can put down. This means that you might only be able to bet on a certain minimum odds requirement with a specific bet type. You should also check that you can actually use the bonus when betting on The International.
- Time limits: Most betting bonuses come with some fixed time limits. These determine how long you get to do things like claim the special offer after signing up, along with how long the promo credit lasts. Remember that these time limits often apply to how long you can fulfill the wagering requirements.
- Qualifying deposits: It’s worth noting that many betting bonuses only appear when you put down a minimum qualifying deposit. Plus, there may be restrictions on what kinds of payment methods you can use to put down your qualifying deposit. For example, you might not be able to deposit via e-wallets, prepaid cards, or cryptocurrencies – definitely worth considering if you want to bet on TI12 with crypto.
- Betting site reputation: Finally, we should note that a betting bonus is only as good as the online bookmaker who is providing it. Obviously, you should always check that the betting site is fully licensed and regulated, and it’s smart to do some research online about the bookmaker’s reputation. Our advice is to simply pick one of our approved esports betting sites and save yourself a headache!
Tips for using a TI12 betting bonus
By now you’ll understand that while betting bonuses are hugely enjoyable, they need to be used with a certain amount of care. So we’ve compiled this handy list of tips that you can use when using any bonus for betting on The International:
- Read the small print: All bonuses will be accompanied by a fair amount of terms and conditions that tell you what you can and cannot do with the bonus. Don’t be tempted to skip past the small print. It’ll only take a minute or two, and it should ensure that you don’t do something that would cause you to lose your bonus.
- Check the time limits: Some bonuses last for several months, others for just 24 hours. This is why it’s a good idea to check the time limits of any bonus before you pick it up. After all, it would be annoying to get a bonus and find that you can’t use it for this year’s The International.
- Be cautious with your bets: Remember that even the surefire Dota 2 TI12 favorites can have a bad day, so don’t be reckless with your bets. This esports tournament is notorious for producing big upsets and this should always be in the back of your mind when you put your bets down.
- Find a deal that’s right for your needs: Don’t be tempted just to go for the biggest betting bonus that you come across. After all, doing so will probably leave you stuck with some pretty scary wagering conditions. Research how each bonus works and look through the small print of each deal to find its true value. Even something like an odds boost can work wonders with your bets.
- Set a budget: This is obvious, but you should always set a budget with any kind of betting, regardless of whether you’ve got a bonus or not. After all, it’s easy to get carried away when betting on The International.
Keep it here to get a TI12 betting bonus
We’ve shown you that there is no shortage of awesome deals that you can get for betting on this year’s The International. Not only can you take your pick of some great sign up offers, but lots of bookmakers will be putting on bonuses that are specific to this epic esports tournament.
We’re sure that more special offers will be unveiled as The International progresses. So watch this space to ensure you’re always playing with a good TI12 betting bonus.