View the latest LoL Worlds 2023 odds from licensed online esportsbooks.
Esportsbooks with the Best LoL Worlds Odds
Join these esports betting sites to find the best odds on LoL Worlds 2023.
Please gamble responsibly.
LoL Worlds 2023 Outright Winner Odds
Below view the latest LoL Worlds 2023 ‘to win outright’ odds for the event:
|Team||Nov. 9||Nov. 1|
Odds provided by GG.Bet Esports. Odds are subject to change.
What are LoL Worlds Betting Odds?
Betting odds simply refer to the likelihood of an event happening. So for LoL Worlds 2023, you might see odds for T1 winning the whole competition or for GAM Esports to beat LOUD in a single game.
- Short odds (e.g. 2.00 / +100) mean that the event is highly likely to occur. Betting on short odds means that you’ll probably win your bets, but you won’t get a lot back from your winning bet,
- Long odds (e.g. 80.00 / +7900) mean that an event is highly unlikely to occur. So you’ll stand a slim chance of winning a bet on long odds, but your returns could be much more impressive if that event actually occurs.
How Sites Display Betting Odds for LoL Worlds
All esports betting sites will display their LoL Worlds betting odds in various formats providing you the option to view odds in your preferred format.
The most common odds formats that you’ll come across are decimal, fractional and American explained briefly below.
- Decimal odds: Here, the lower the number, the more chance it has of winning. So if you see Gen.G with odds of 2.39 for winning LoL Worlds, and Movistar R7 with odds of 30.00, it means that Gen.G has a much better chance of winning.
- Fractional odds: These are presented as two numbers. The number on the right represents your betting stake, while the number on the left represents your potential return should you win your bet.
- American odds: This odds format is represented either as a positive or negative value. So if you see +200 odds, it means that you’d win $200 if you wagered $100. Conversely, if you see -200 odds, it means that you have to wager $200 to win $100.
LoL Worlds Markets to Bet On
Go to most esports betting sites and you’ll find that they have lots of different odds for LoL Worlds. Here’s a quick overview of the different kinds of bets you’ll find:
- Outright winner: Simply who will win LoL Worlds in 2023? Picking a winner you think stands a very good chance of winning the championship.
- Region of winner: Picking the region of the winner. Will a team from the LPL, LCK, LCS LEC or another region produce the outright winner of LoL Worlds 2023?
- Match winner: Who will win a particular match in LoL Worlds?
- Group winner: Picking teams likely to get through the Play-In Stage.
- Map winner: Who will win a particular map in a LoL Worlds match
- Correct score: What the final score will be at the end of a match.
- Kills: Who will get the most kills, the first kill or first to five kills?
- Specialist bets: Such as the first inhibitor destroyed, the first baron slayed and so on.
- Handicap bets: Where the favourite is put at a disadvantage meaning that you get better odds if they win. Conversely, the underdog is put at an advantage, which means that you have a better chance of winning.
Getting LoL Worlds betting odds boosts
Most decent bookmakers will put on a LoL Worlds betting bonus for the tournament. These could include things like deposit match bonuses and losing bet refunds, but our favorite deals are those that simply boost your odds. Odds boosts still give you a way to get a little extra from your LoL Worlds bets.
Simple tips for using LoL Worlds betting odds
Betting on LoL Worlds is risky at the best of times. But here are some simple tips to help you out:
- Bet on the dark horses: This means betting on those LoL Worlds qualified teams who aren’t among the favorites but have a fair chance of winning.
- Try alternative betting markets: Want to bet on a team and can’t find any decent match-winner odds? Then try betting on some alternative betting markets like Map Winner or some of the Kills markets. This way, you might win your bets even if the team doesn’t win the whole game.
- Budget carefully: This is obvious, but you should only ever bet with money you don’t mind losing. Set a budget, stick to it, and then you’ll be able to survive even if your first bet is wiped out.
With these betting odds, LoL Worlds is more enjoyable
By now, you’ll have all you need to enjoy some great odds when betting on LoL Worlds. We’ve shown you what odds are, what kinds of LoL Worlds odds you’ll most likely see, and which odds are worth betting on.
The great thing is that betting sites are constantly coming up with evermore inventive ways to try your luck on this epic esports tournament. Our job is simply to point out the best bookmakers for LoL Worlds with the best odds on the market. So make sure you check back here to get unbeatable odds for betting on LoL Worlds 2023!