If you’re participating in any esports betting in 2023, it’s worth taking a look at MyStake. There’s a top-tier bonus that new bettors can take advantage of when they make their first deposit, and it’s hugely beneficial for any esports bettor. In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at the MyStake welcome bonus, breaking down exactly what it is and how you can take advantage of it.
It’s worth stressing that we’re specifically looking at the esports welcome bonus here, not a casino or sportsbook promotion. There’s plenty going on in the world of esports in the coming weeks, and as we transition from 2022 into 2023, things are looking up for the esports tournament scene. For instance, the Dota DPC 2023 Tour has started, the Call of Duty League is live, and IEM Katowice will take place at the end of January.
How to claim the MyStake Welcome Bonus
If you’re interested in betting on the DPC, which has been shortened to a three-week window, or if you’re interested in wagering on the next Call of Duty League Major, you’ll want to do so in as advantageous a position as possible. That means that you’ll want to seek the benefits of a betting bonus or two, and the MyStake welcome bonus certainly is something that you’ll want to grab as soon as you’ve made your MyStake account.
So, here’s how to claim the MyStake Esports welcome bonus, which offers new esports bettors a 100% boost on their deposit, up to a total bonus of 500 EUR/GBP/USD.
- Sign up to MyStake and place your deposit, making sure to deposit at least 20 $/€/£.
- As soon as you make your deposit, the MyStake esports bonus will be credited to your account immediately.
- At this point, you’ll need to access your account and ‘activate’ the bonus – take care to not do anything else until you’ve done this.
- Navigate to the esports section on MyStake and place your bets, making sure to follow the rules.
And, talking about those rules…
- The bonus cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion.
- Receiving the bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of ten times both the MyStake deposit and the bonus amount on a minimum of two events with at least 1.4 odds before attempting withdrawal.
- The wagering requirement must be completed within thirty days.
The full terms and conditions can be found on the MyStake platform. If you’d like to learn more about this top-tier betting site, be sure to check out our full MyStake review.