About the Game
Welcome to our guide to the Fury Stairs game. We’re here to show you what Fury Stairs is and reveal the basic gameplay. Plus with some tips for making it easier to win, you’ll have all you need to enjoy one of the hottest crypto casino games of recent times.
Play Fury Stairs On These Sites
100% Deposit Bonus Up To €/$ 300
Up to $1,000 cash & 200 Free Spins!
What is Fury Stairs game?
Fury Stairs is a crash casino game that was released by the Turbo Games developer. It is like a cross between one of those Crash games and something like Mines.
This is because Fury Stairs is a game of chance where you just have to position a character in a safe place from which they can climb some stairs and win a jackpot. You can play the Fury Stairs demo for free or wager real money on the gameplay.
While Fury Stairs featured a fairly retro feel in terms of its graphics, it’s actually great fun to play, and our guide will tell you how to do it.
How to play Fury Stairs
The basic objective of Fury Stairs is to guide the little character to climb up all of the stairs without being blown to pieces by a fireball.
- If you manage to do this, you will win a jackpot.
- If you don’t, you’ll lose your bet and whatever money you wagered.
To play, you just need to hit the Start button and then go to the right side of the screen where you’ll see the main red character at the foot of the staircase. All you have to do is to pick which block the character should climb onto next. You won’t be able to use a crash game predictor to guess which next block the character should climb up.
If they reach a block that is safe, you can keep climbing and hope to win the jackpot. If the block releases a fireball, you’ll lose your bet. You also have the option to cash out at any point and keep whatever winnings you’ve made.
Key features found in our Fury Stars game review
Like all casino games, Fury Stairs comes with its own set of in-game mechanics that you’ll need to understand before you start to play. So bear these things in mind if you want to play this crypto casino game:
- RTP: Fury Stairs features a return to player percentage of 97%. This means that if you wagered $100 on the game, over time you would expect to win an average of $97 over time. This is a more favourable RTP than most slot games.
- Jackpot: If you are lucky enough to guide the character to the top of the stairs, you could win a multiplier of 700x your stake. Just note that you’ll have to be very fortunate to do this.
- Limits: You can play Fury Stairs with stakes as low as $0.01 and as high as $100. Remember that gambling responsibly is always the best way to play.
- Difficulty: One cool feature about Fury Stairs is the fact that you get to decide how difficult it is. Just switch the Difficulty Level indicator to adjust how many fireballs will emerge from the staircase. Don’t forget that the more fireballs you select, the harder the game will be to win, but the better the jackpot will be.
Start playing the Fury Stairs game
We’ve shown you that Fury Stairs is a simple game, but that it’s a lot of fun too. You have the option to select the difficulty level to balance risk and reward as you aim to get that multiplier. Give Fury Stairs a try at one of our featured crash gambling sites like BitCasino and see if you can guide the little character to safety.