About the Game
We’re here to tell you all you need to know about the Magic Keno game. This means showing you the basics of how to play Magic Keno and revealing some handy tips you can use to stave off too many losses. Plus with a quick look at things like RTP, multipliers and limits, you’ll have all you need to see why so many people are so keen to play Magic Keno.
Play Magic Keno On These Sites
100% Deposit Bonus Up To €/$ 300
Up to $1,000 cash & 200 Free Spins!
What is Magic Keno game?
Magic Keno is a crash casino game that was recently released by Turbo Games. Many people will already know the famous Chinese game of Keno that is similar to a lottery or bingo-based game where you simply have to predict the winning numbers. Magic Keno works pretty much in the same way, only that it has been given a cool modern twist that we’ll describe below.
How to play Magic Keno
All that you have to do to play Magic Keno is to pick which one of the frogs displayed in a grid from one to 40 will produce a winning result. The game features a stylish animation of a girl who will magically persuade the frogs to eat some gold coins. If you get more frogs to do this, the more winnings you will get. It really is that simple, and it shows that it’s not just those Crash games that give you a quick and easy way to win big.
Here are the key features of the game to understand before you play:
- 97% RTP: The fact that Magic Keno has a return to player percentage of 97% means that it gives you a marginally better chance of winning compared to most slots.
- Limits: You can play Magic Keno with stakes of anywhere between $0.10 and $100.
- Risk: Magic Keno lets you adjust the risk level of the gameplay. More risk makes it harder to win, but you’ll get potentially bigger multipliers as a result.
Go to: Is it possible to predict a Crash game?
Tips for playing the Magic Keno game
We’re not just going to tell you how good Magic Keno is without giving you some tips. Perfect for avoiding making too many losses when you play this game:
- Try the Magic Keno demo mode: Magic Keno has a demo mode that is well worth using at first. This way you’ll get to understand the basic mechanics of the game without risking your own money on a Crash gambling site with real money,
- Only use licensed online casinos: It’s smart to only use fully licensed and regulated casinos like Bitcasino who have Magic Keno. This way you’ll know that you’ll be getting a legal, safe and fair way to play.
- Keep the risk level low: Playing with a low-risk level might have lower multipliers, but it’s far better to get lots of smaller wins rather than holding out the hope of landing the biggest multiplier.
Key points of our Magic Keno game review
This guide has revealed that Magic Keno might not be the most complex of crypto casino games, but it is definitely fun to play. After all, all that you have to do is to pick the numbered frogs, and if you get it right, you could land a massive multiplier.
Obviously, you will need to be careful to not get drawn into any of the more risky wagering Crash strategies, because everyone loses at all versions of keno sooner or later. Still, we think that Magic Keno is worth a closer look. So sign up to a casino like BitCasino and see what you can win the next time that you play the Magic Keno game.