Many have wondered what makes CSGORoll legit because many have heard of CSGORoll. And in the world of money-making operators, it’s always better to be doubted than ignored. The former leads to chance, the latter leads to nothing.
In this review, we’ll be answering the question, “Is CSGORoll legit?” by taking a quick look at what the site has to offer—from games to payment methods and everything else relevant in getting you started. We’ll be discussing CSGORoll promo codes, CSGORoll free cases, and other key points that have been incentivizing new and old customers alike.
Is CSGORoll Legit?
CSGORoll’s era started when they officially relaunched in 2020. Before that, they were among the many CS2 gambling sites that were just too unheard of to make a breakthrough in a peaking industry.
What changed? Well, Valve certainly did. After cracking down on Counter-Strike betting establishments and the scammers those establishments inadvertently produced, the playing field shifted drastically, giving way to new names that took players’ trust more than anything else.
The clarity that came out of the reevaluation from both operators and bettors alike is what makes CSGORoll legit. The site has seen numerous restrictions and policies, yet it didn’t get so badly affected as to shut down completely—as the majority of their peers did.
It’s operated by Feral Holdings Limited, a Belizean company based in Belize City. Not much is publicly available online.
But before you raise any concerns, another thing that makes CSGORoll legit is its use of the Provably Fair system, an algorithm that utilizes blockchain technology to make genuinely random calculations. These calculations are then made verifiable by anyone, which means that the site runs on transparent fuel.
We’ve highlighted the strongest suits of CSGORoll’s markets for your consideration.
- Unboxing: With CSGORoll’s unboxing, you can select and purchase from a huge selection of weapon cases. The items you claim with these cases can then be spent on or redirected to the rest of the markets on the site. Because CSGORoll is both a Counter-Strike 2 betting site and a Counter-Strike case opening site, they hold supply on one hand and demand on the other. Unboxing is what sparks all CS2 bets made on the site.
- Player-to-Player: CSGORoll is a big marketplace where buyers and sellers of all sorts of Counter-Strike items come to bargain. Whatever skin you’re looking for, the chance of seeing it here is high due to the large volume of traders. This thriving exchange between players is rarely found elsewhere.
- Case Battle: CS2 case battle is arguably the most popular game on CSGORoll. And being popular pays off. What’s so special about this market is that players can create a case battle and immediately get a match regardless of the quantity and quality of the chosen cases. They certainly set the CS2 skin betting standard high.
- Coin Flip: One game that relies heavily on good volume is CS2 coinflip. Because it’s a 1 versus 1 market, no participants means no round to begin with—unless you’re willing to gamble against the: computer. Thankfully, if you’re playing on CSGORoll instead of other Counter-Strike coinflip sites, you won’t have to. There are enough players betting day and night that finding a real match with human touch is easy.
- Roll (Roulette): Their CS2 roulette goes on 24/7, with many players stacking their collective luck on each round. These players have their eyes on the prize, which, other than the fixed multipliers associated with red, black, and green, includes the accumulating money in the bonus pot—the real motivator that gives their roulette a leg up on competing Counter-Strike 2 roulette sites.
- Crash: In place of CS2 jackpot, you have the option to play CS2 Crash with skins or coins (most of these crash sites only offer the latter nowadays). As usual, you can also set the multiplier to automatic if you want to eliminate the emotional factors going into a round. And if you prefer to gamble the skin you just won, you’ll find the “Bet Items” feature convenient.
CSGORoll Promo Code
You may have seen Streamers and YouTubers on the CS2 gambling niche promoting a CSGORoll promo code. They sure try hard, don’t they? That’s because an affiliate receives a commission every time someone thinks of them during the sign-up process.
What makes CSGORoll legit and fair is that they treat all of their players as a content creator. You can have a CSGORoll promo code of your own that you can hand out to your friends so you can all arrive at a win-win situation, where they collect 3 free cases and a 5% deposit bonus and you earn passive income.
The more friends and people that activate your CSGORoll promo code, the higher your commission gets. You can earn up to 10% from all deposits and an assortment of other rewards and perks.
Signing Up for CSGORoll
To create a CSGORoll account, just go to their site and sign in using your Steam. Unlike in some CS2 betting sites, there’s no other alternative you can choose from, like Google.
Activating a CSGORoll Promo Code
Once you’re in, head over to the “Rewards” section on the navigation bar and enter the CSGORoll bonus code that you got from someone, whether from a friend or a guy with a very expensive microphone. The rewards stay the same, so it doesn’t matter (though you may want to help a friend out).
As mentioned, you get 3 CSGORoll-free cases and a 5% deposit bonus. The CSGORoll free cases didn’t end here since you can level up on the site for more.
CSGORoll Account Verification
Before you can deposit a cent, you need to prove you’re not a money launderer first. You do this by going through the CSGORoll account verification process, where you have to submit either a passport, driver’s license, or ID card.
The next step is to take a picture of your ID with a handwritten note that mentions the full URL of CSGORoll. It’s worth reiterating that printed letters are not accepted.
Additionally, the site might also ask for proof of address, which requires a utility bill issued within the last 3 months. The bill must reflect your registered address to be valid.
CSGORoll: How to Withdraw
Assuming you’re verified and you’ve just won your first batch of winnings on CSGORoll, how to withdraw or cash out, exactly?
You can make your withdrawal using the following payment methods:
- Debit/credit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether).
Is CSGORoll Legit with Payments?
The only common problem players face when withdrawing is that there’s sometimes an investigation that occurs shortly after making a profit, especially if that profit is north of a thousand dollars.
This doesn’t take a long while though, and the rapid withdrawal transaction of funds makes up for it.