Stake.com is quickly taking over the betting world and is easily one of the most prolific crypto casinos and betting sites out there. If you’re any kind of bettor, you’re likely looking to secure a Stake.com login – which is something we’d wholeheartedly recommend doing. In this guide, we’re breaking down how to make a Stake account and get started with betting on one of the most prestigious sites in the space right now.
It is only natural to have some questions about the Stake sign up process:
- How do you register?
- How long does it take Stake to verify accounts?
- Does Stake require KYC information?
- Does Stake.com require ID from you to verify your account?
Well in this detailed look at the Stake.com sign-up process, we will aim to answer those questions and much more besides.
Not sure if Stake.com is the site you want to sign up with just yet? Well if not, why not take a look at our Stake.com review which will give you the lowdown on all the key aspects of the site?
Getting Started With Stake.com
Have you had a look at the review and decided that you want to sign up for your own Stake.com login? Simply follow the steps outlined below and you will have full access to the site and its myriad of casino and sports betting services in no time!
Creating Your Stake.com Login
Creating your new Stake.com account could not be easier:
- Head over to the Stake.com website
- On the home page click on the Register button.
- This brings up the Sign Up page on the site into which you need to enter your Stake.com username, password, and your personal email address.
- Click the button to register and a few seconds later, your Stake.com account is ready to use.
There’s no Stake.com bonus for new customers available when you sign up, so you don’t have to worry about missing out on that, plus there’s a whole host of bonuses available once you are a member of the site.
The Verification Process: Does Stake.com Require ID?
Registering with Stake.com not only activates the login but will give you access to check out what the site has to offer.
However, your account is not fully opened to all services on the site until you have completed the verification process. Now, we know what you’re asking next, and yes, we’re going to help you learn how to verify a Stake account.
Firstly, Stake.com verification does require ID in order to fully open your account to all the site has to offer.
There is a good reason for this. Verifying your account helps prevent fraud, stops underage gambling and also stops illegal gambling activities, such as those committed by people living in a part of the world where gambling is not allowed.
Documents You’ll Need
The verification process is very simple. To complete it Stake.com will require from you the following:
- A copy of your passport, your National ID card or a driving license.
- Proof of address, which can be in the form of a copy of a utility bill or bank account statement in your name that is dated no longer than three months previous.
Once you have submitted the relevant documentation in support of your new account, Stake’s verification time is between 24 and 72 hours in most cases in order to review your information and fully open full access to the site for your account.
That means you can now use the Stake.com withdraw options to receive crypto from your account, as well as depositing into it and you now have all the different betting options available at Stake.com open to you. It can be troublesome for some bettors to provide this information, but the Stake.com KYC process is required to ensure all users are verified appropriately.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that Stake.com’s ‘Compliance Team’ can, at any point, request proof of where your Stake source of funds is coming from. This is an extra step to ensure that the funds you’re gambling on the site are legitimate. There’s quite a lengthy list of acceptable documents to prove your source of funds on Stake, and it can be found on the site’s help section.
Funding Your Stake.com Account
As a crypto-only site, all of Stake.com’s payment methods are crypto-based and include popular options such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash to name but four.
All deposits into your Stake.com account are free of charge but a Stake.com withdrawal can incur a small charge.
Why Should I Register for a Stake.com Account?
Still not convinced? Well, there are lots of other good reasons why you should register for your own Stake.com login credentials:
- A vast range of casino games to pick from, as well as extensive sports betting services too.
- Sports betting also includes extensive esports betting markets for those into esports.
- There may not be a welcome bonus for new customers, but that doesn’t matter as there is a huge selection of Stake.com promotions, bonuses and offers available across both sites. This includes offers that are available for the longer term, as well as shorter-term promotions.
- The promotions are suited to all Stake.com customers from the smallest stakes player right up to the higher rollers.
- The site also offers an extensive VIP program which offers extensive rewards as you progress through the programme as a member.
- Find out the latest news, information, tips and advice in the free Blog that is a key part of the site.
- Stake.com is a very well-known and respected company that has partnerships with a huge range of sporting teams and stars including Football teams Everton FC and Watford FC, F1 Team Alfa Romeo, former soccer star Kun Aguero, rapper Drake as well as deals with UFC Stars Israel Adesanya, Alexa Grasso, Gilbert Burns and Jailton Almeida.
So why not head to Stake.com now and sign up today to enjoy cryptocurrency betting and casino gaming at its finest?
Stake.com Account FAQs
How do I create a Stake.com account?
How long does Stake.com ID verification take?
How old do you have to be to gamble on Stake?
Does Stake require ID verification?
Does Stake.com have a sign-up bonus?
Images courtesy: Stake.com