LoL: Wild Rift Betting Sites
Real money, Crypto & Skins payments
Top pre-match & live esports odds
Use Bonus Code: PLAY2WIN
Choose the best LoL: Wild Rift Betting Site for you
There are tons of betting operators that offer odds on League of Legends and not all of them are the same. Like it or not, some of them operate in the black or grey markets or simply take advantage of the consumer. Make sure that you know which esports betting sites are allowed to operate in your state. You don’t want to waste money and time on a site that you can’t use.
You should understand the LoL: Wild Rift betting sites that you are using when you want to dig in some League of Legends: Wild Rift betting. There are plenty of classic betting sites and casinos that also offer odds on esports events. If you want a more focused approach to esports betting you should look at betting operators that are esports only or began with an esports focus. That means you should make sure to find a betting site that focuses on esports that can operate in your state, remember, there are plenty of esports betting sites in Europe and Asia, but only a few that can operate in the US.
When choosing the betting site that is right for you, you should always pick the bookmaker that is fully licensed and regulated. Regardless of the esports odds, if the site is not licenced and regulated you could be taking your betting experience into very murky waters. At best you could be committing a crime by using a site that is not legal in your country, at worst, you could be handing your banking details to a criminal enterprise. You might be able to make a deposit, but there is no certainty that you could ever cash out. We have some tips for folks looking to find the best League of Legends: Wild Rift betting sites.
- Ease of use: If you are new to betting or just esports betting, it is worth taking your time and finding the bookmaker with the best onboarding process for new users.
- Welcome bonus: Most esports betting sites offer you a welcome or sign in bonus for creating an account on their website.
- Fast pay-out options: If you took your time and understood the odds, chances are that you will eventually win something. When you do, you want to get your money as quickly as possible.
- Market variety: LoL: Wild Rift is not one of the most popular esports titles for bookies to offer, it is a good idea to choose a sportsbook that offers more than the basics. Eventually, you will want to branch out and if a site offers odds on plenty of other titles, all the better.
- System compatibility: If you want more flexibility, you should choose a site that has a mobile betting version of their website or, even better, a standalone app if this is your first time LoL: Wild Rift betting.
League of Legends: Wild Rift Tournaments
Regional Wild Rift Esports competitions have already started around the world, but we have yet to see any major international tournaments for this relatively new esports title.
Riot Games are working with ESL Gaming to operate tournaments in Malaysia and Thailand. They have already begun operating events in the Philippines with their Icon series. Wild Rift will also be represented in both men’s and women’s disciplines at the upcoming Southeast Asian Games.
If you are in the LATAM region, you should check out the Wild Rift Tour. This esports event will consist of a season start tournament followed by the Wild Rift Tour. The event will conclude with a LAN final at the Riot Games headquarters in São Paulo.
At the end of the year, Riot will host the inaugural Wild Rift World Championship event. Not much else is known about the event other than the fact that it’ll take place some time at the end of this year.
League of Legends: Wild Rift Betting Options
Placing a bet on a League of Legends: Wild Rift esports event is a great way to add some tension and excitement to the experience, but it is important you understand how to bet on it and what you are betting on before you look for any esports betting sites. You should make sure to understand the different types of bets you can place and the many different times you can place your bets.
The types of bet:
There are four major types of betting when it comes to League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Match Winner: This has to be the simplest bet to understand. All you need to do is bet on the winner of the match, sit back, and root for your team.
- First Blood: You place bets on which team you believe will make the first kill of the game. This is a great one to place as it really draws you into the game and it usually resolves itself in the first 10 minutes of the match.
- Match Duration: Since the game is objective-based you can bet on the time it will take for the game to end and one team to complete the objectives. One game could last from 115 minutes to an hour.
- First to take Baron: Another “First” bet. This option gives bettors the chance to bet on the team they believe will kill the first Baron of the match.
Live betting options provide you with a whole host of information that you did not have before the match began. This is even more important for League of Legends: Wild Rift betting sites. Don’t be hasty, make sure that you practice patience and bet on League of Legends: Wild Rift only when you believe it is a lock. You will be able to determine certain outcomes, especially things like First Blood or First to take Baron if you are live betting, you will be able to see the teams chosen champions along with the map and their early game moves.
Where to Watch LoL: Wild Rift Tournaments
If you want to keep up with the everchanging world of League of Legends: Wild Rift betting, you should make sure to watch some tournaments. There are plenty of professional and amateur esports events happening all the time.
The easiest way to watch League of Legends: Wild Rift is to check out Twitch. If you search for the game on the streaming site, there will be plenty of streamers and occasional tournaments for you to check out.