When it comes to esports betting and general sports betting combined on a site, few companies offer quite as integrated service as Neo.bet. Unlike other sports betting or esports betting sites, Neo.bet offers its esports offering alongside its sports betting markets for a unified output.
The site is also well known for some innovative new products, such as its Replay Sports betting service, which allows punters to bet on Soccer matches that have already taken place.
Given its extensive range of betting options across both sports and esports, together with an accessible and easy to use Live Betting service, Neo.bet has become the default choice for many punters, and we’re going to explore why in our exclusive Neo.bet review.
I have to say that I am impressed with the approach that Neo.bet take to esports. Rather than make a separate section, the fact that esports betting is so seamlessly linked in with sports betting is a positive and makes it feel less like a niche or specialist market.
While it’s esports betting service tends to focus on the main games, particularly CS:GO, League of Legends and Dota 2, other games are available from time to time and its Videostreaming service for esports events is a boon, as is their Neo.bet Journal service, which makes it easy not to miss a bet on your favourite esports event.
The sites Replay Sports betting service is also a fantastic and innovative feature that I have not seen replicated on other sites. Our comprehensive Neo.bet review highlights many other positive features of the site which makes it a fine choice for someone who enjoys both esports and traditional sports betting.
Neo.bet Bonus Offer
One of the key factors any Neo.bet review needs to consider is the value of the bonus offer available for new customers and depending on where you are in the world, the Neo.bet bonus can differ slightly.
Offers for EU Customers
For customers in the EU, there are a choice of two different bonuses depending on how you would view yourself as a bettor. Neo.bet is currently available in Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Malta and the Netherlands across the European Union at present.
For more casual EU players, the Neo.bet Starter Bonus of 200% up to a maximum of €50 is one possibility as it offers a greater size bonus compared to your relatively small deposit.
Alternatively, if you would like to deposit a little more, then you can qualify for the Neo.bet Pro Bonus, which offers you a 100% Matched Deposit bonus but up to €100 in total.
Offers for Canadian Customers
If you are not based in the EU and access Neo.bet from Canada instead, then the Neo.bet Canadian Bonus is slightly different for you and is paid out across your first three deposits on the site in the following manner:
- First Deposit – 100% Matched Deposit bonus up to $200
- Second Deposit – 100% Matched Deposit bonus up to $100
- Third Deposit – 100% Matched Deposit bonus up to $100
So regardless of which part of the world you access the site from, there is always a good value Neo.bet bonus offer waiting just for you.
Neo.Bet Esports Markets
Although what esports betting markets are available at Neo.bet will differ depending on what esports events are proving to be popular at the moment, we are happy to confirm in this Neo.bet review that the site offers an extensive range of esports betting opportunities to customers.
A selection of some of the esports titles you can bet on at Neo.bet include:
- FIFA 20 – including eSoccer Battle, Liga Pro eSoccer and Bundesliga Home Challenge matches.
- CS:GO – which includes coverage of all the top tournaments including the ESL Pro League, LOOT.Bet CS and the Home Sweet Home Cup with CSGO odds readily available across a wide range of markets.
- League Of Legends – which includes extensive betting on both the Spring and Summer Split events notably in the LPL (China), LCK (Korea), LCS (North America) and LEC (European) events as well as extensive coverage of the massive League of Legends World Championships.
- Dota 2 – Neo.bet offers a wide range of bets on all the top Dota 2 markets including the Minor and Major events on the Dota Pro Circuit, ESL One events, BTS Pro Series events and of course, The International every year.
- Call of Duty – There are a great selection of bets available in the Call of Duty League.
- Honor of Kings – One of the most widely played games in the Far East, the King Pro League is one of a number of betting opportunities for fans of this less well-known esport in the west.
One other aspect of esports betting at Neo.bet is that the way the site lists the different markets available on each game, across the screen in a landscape format, is nicely designed and makes it easier to pick out what the best value bets are on each of the esports that the site offers markets on. The range of markets on offer at Neo.bet for esports betting is good, but perhaps not as extensive as those available with specialist esports betting services.
One of the most impressive things this Neo.bet review has discovered about the site is the range of extras that it offers to customers both in terms of sports betting and esports events too. Some of the extras available on the site include:
- Replay Sports – An exciting alternative to sports betting where you bet on matches that have already taken place, but without knowing the teams involved. Figure out what the match is and you could potentially double any winnings from your bets!
- Personal Bet Configurator – Combine different bets from different markets into a single, easy to follow bet and get instant odds on the outcome.
- Cashout Control – Take control of your betting by using the Cashout Control option to decide when to cash out your bet, or whether to keep it running.
- Bet Journal – Receive a chronological listing of all the key sports and esports betting opportunities you are interested in into your email inbox.
- German Players No Fees for Combi Bets – If players are charged the 5% fee for combi bets, Neo.bet will refund the player with the 5% they pay.
- Bonus Chips – Collect Bonus Chips with each bet you place of odds of 1.15 or greater and you can earn Bonus Chips which can be traded for a non-deposit or deposit bonus. If your bet loses, then you can receive 4x your stake in bonus chips.
At the moment, Neo.bet only offers a sports and esports betting service to its customers, there is no casino offering.
The great news for mobile sports and esports bettors is that there is a Neo.bet app available for almost every mobile device. Simply head to Google Play or the App Store or similar and search for the Neo.bet app for your device and download it onto your smartphone or tablet.
Once downloaded and installed, just log in to the site using your standard log in details and you can access the full range of sports and esports betting services that you find on the Neo.bet website.
If you are reading this Neo.bet review and thinking that you would like to sign up with the site and enjoy some esports or sports betting, or indeed any of the other services the site has to offer, but you want to know what payment options are available to you, then the good news is that you’ll find a choice of 13 different payment methods including PayPal on Neobet.
Banking Options at Neo.bet:
- Much Better
- Interac e-Transfer
- Interac Online (deposits only)
- Express Connect (withdrawals only)
- Klarna (deposits only)
- Paysafecard (deposits only)
- Bank Transfers
- Neo Coin (deposits only)
Neocoin is Neo.bet’s own currency that can be used on-site instead of standard cash.
Neo.Bet Licensing and Security
Given that Neo.bet have secured a highly respected and much-coveted Malta Gaming Authority licence to permit them to operate in the EU and Canada. This licence is one of the most respected around the world and holders must ensure that they offer safe and fair gaming to customers, in a safe and secure environment to ensure that they receive the license.
In terms of security, Neo.bet also has obtained an SSL certification, which means that your details are secure, and this prevents your data from being accessible or manipulated during a transaction with the site. The site also holds the International Security Standard PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certification and their security framework has also been approved by the respected TUV Rheinland service, which means the site is rated as amongst the most secure on the Internet today.