It’s hard to believe how fast the Call of Duty League 2022 season is advancing. Within a matter of weeks, we’ve seen a glorious uprising from OpTic Texas and a table takeover by Atlanta FaZe. We’ve witnessed the fall and redemption of the New York Subliners, and a mighty return to form for the London Royal Ravens. Today, we’re here to offer a comprehensive CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers betting guide, to help you get your head around the penultimate Major stage in the Call of Duty League.
This is an extremely important stage for the League, and it could turn the table up on itself. As we approach the Call of Duty League Championship, every CDL point matters for the teams fighting to avoid the relegation zone. As we move into the CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers, the teams that currently won’t make it to Champs will be Paris Legion, New York Subliners, Minnesota Rokkr, and Toronto Ultra.
Will this stage produce a huge comeback for one of these teams? Let’s dive into the CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers betting guide and find out.
CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers Schedule
This stage runs from the 13th of May to the 5th of June, with the Major tournament taking place from the 2nd to the 5th of June. In 2022, we’ve seen an OpTic Texas, Minnesota Rokkr, and now, a Toronto Ultra-backed Major tournament. Last year, Toronto Ultra showed some serious skills, almost snatching the CDL Championship title from Atlanta FaZe at the last moment. Further to that, Toronto Ultra won the Major at the end of its home series in the second stage.
Can Toronto Ultra repeat last year’s performance and gain some much-needed traction on the table? Will the Call of Duty odds be in the team’s favour?
When it comes to CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers betting, there are a few key fixtures that you should be paying attention to. We’ve pulled some of the most exciting match-ups out of the schedule, to give you the best idea of what to expect. We’ll also highlight some of the best CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers odds for the opening weekend:
Friday, May 13th
- LA Thieves (1.45) vs. (2.55) London Royal Ravens
- OpTic Texas (1.30) vs. (3.20) Los Angeles Guerrillas
- NYSL (3.35) vs. (1.28) Atlanta FaZe
Saturday, May 14th
- Paris Legion (2.40) vs. (1.50) London Royal Ravens
- Seattle Surge (2.30) vs. (1.55) Toronto Ultra
- OpTic Texas (1.60) vs. (2.20) Florida Mutineers
Sunday, May 15th
- Minnesota Rokkr (2.30) vs. (1.55) Los Angeles Guerrillas
- Seattle Surge (1.40) vs. (2.75) Paris Legion
- LA Thieves (1.50) vs. (2.40) Minnesota Rokkr
- NYSL (1.65) vs. (2.10) Boston Breach
Beyond the first week of play, here are the hottest fixtures you should keep an eye open for, especially if you’re taking part in Call of Duty League betting.
- Boston Breach vs. London Royal Ravens (fight for third place) – Friday, May 20th
- OpTic Texas vs. Atlanta FaZe (the battle for first) – Sunday, May 22nd
- NYSL vs. Toronto Ultra (avoiding relegation) – Sunday, May 22nd
- OpTic Texas vs. LA Thieves (Pro-Am redemption) – Sunday, May 29th
CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers Teams
This wouldn’t be a good CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers betting guide without addressing the teams in play. When it comes to Call of Duty betting, knowing which team has the edge is an extremely important thing to consider. In the last few years, some teams have maintained something of a monopoly over the board. For instance, Atlanta FaZe, the current CDL champion and also currently occupies the top spot in the CDL standings.
Will we see a massive power play come out from an underdog side in the CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers? What follows is a breakdown of the teams in the tournament right now, listed according to their table placement as we enter the Qualifiers.
- Atlanta FaZe – best team in the tournament so far but yet to win a Major this season.
- OpTic Texas – stormed ahead at the start of the season but has lost traction.
- London Royal Ravens – huge redemption story from last year, very worthwhile backing them.
- Boston Breach – newest team in the CDL and very capable – some tough matches ahead.
- Los Angeles Guerrillas – first-ever Major win in the last stage, huge momentum.
- LA Thieves – had a good run at the Pro-Am Classic but struggling to see wins.
- Florida Mutineers – mid-table presence with the ability to win but no traction.
- Seattle Surge – can surprise the crowd but is yet to deliver.
- Toronto Ultra – dominant last season, yet to make any major waves this year.
- Minnesota Rokkr – won a Major last year then retreated; could this stage be a comeback?
- NYSL – worst form in CDL history for the team, but winning the Pro-Am may lead to a performance boost.
- Paris Legion – one of the worst-performing teams in the last two years, drastic changes are needed.
Ultimately, if you want a safe bet, back the likes of Atlanta FaZe, OpTicTexas, or the Royal Ravens to go the whole way. These teams are expected to be the most consistent through the CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers and beyond. If you want to back an underdog side, keep your eyes on the New York Subliners or potentially Toronto Ultra.
Good luck with your CDL Stage 3 Major Qualifiers betting!