Between the 10th of November and the 8th of January, fifty-one squads will compete in the PUBG Mobile Global Championship. It’s one of the most highly-anticipated esports tournaments in the business, boasting a massive $4,000,000 prize pool and bringing together the hottest talent the scene has to offer. Today, we’re here to help you out with your wagers, bringing you a comprehensive, in-depth PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 betting guide.
This is a relatively complex tournament, so we’ve broken down the entire competition in one handy guide. From the four stages taking place to the fifty-one teams taking to the stage, there’s a lot of information to absorb to secure accurate wagers on this tournament. For years, PUBG, and by extension, PUBG Mobile has been making waves and becoming increasingly popular. It’s now one of the key areas of the wider esports ecosystem, and viewers love watching and betting on the action.
So, it is no surprise that we’ve compiled the best PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 betting guide you’ll find anywhere online.
PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 Schedule and Format
Over the course of almost a two-month period, there’s a relatively complex tournament format that players and fans will need to follow. This is a four-stage esports tournament, with the shortest stage being the ‘Last Chance’ phase which lasts just one day. As a key component to this PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 betting guide, we’re breaking down the entire schedule and format, so you don’t have to:
Group Stage (November 10th – November 27th, 2022)
- Forty-eight teams are placed into three groups of sixteen teams apiece.
- Each group plays in a certain week, with each week consisting of four matchdays.
- The top three teams will advance to the Grand Finals, the fourth to the eleventh-placed teams to the Survival Stage, and the bottom five teams will be eliminated.
Survival Stage (November 30th – December 2nd, 2022)
- Twenty-four teams, divided into three groups of eight teams apiece.
- Eighteen matches are played across the three-day period in a round-robin format.
- The top sixteen teams advance to the Last Chance stage, while the bottom eight teams are eliminated.
Last Chance (December 3rd – December 4th, 2022)
- Sixteen teams compete across twelve matches, with only the top four teams advancing to the Grand Finals.
Grand Finals (January 6th – January 8th, 2023)
- Thirteen teams from the first three stages and three directly-invited teams compete across an eighteen-match schedule.
For the first three stages, the competition will unfold in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. During the Grand Finals, teams will travel to Jakarta, Indonesia. However, fans around the world eager to take part in some PUBG betting can do so from the comfort of their own homes. For this event, we’re recommending that users hop on to GG.BET to take advantage of a top-tier platform that boast competitive odds and a bounty of markets.
PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 Teams
There are many teams to list here, but our PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 betting guide wouldn’t be complete without breaking them down. Since the PUBG free-to-play model was adopted, many millions of players have flocked to the platform. This has given way to a sharp rise in the number of esports teams operating in the space. This is the full list of the teams playing at the PUBG Mobile Global Championship:
Teams Invited to the Grand Finals
- Team SMG, Alter Ego LIMAX, TBD
- Nova Esports, LGD Gaming, Four Angry Men, Bigetron RA, EVOS Reborn, The Infinity, Bacon Time, Geek Fam, 4Rivals, D’Xavier, Box Gaming, Godlike Stalwart, IHC ESPORTS, i8 Esports, R8 Esports, Nigma Galaxy, ONE MILLION ESPORTS, S2G Esports, Besiktas Esports, Game-Lord, Knights, Furious Gaming, Keyd Stars, Alpha7 Esports, emTek StormX, DS Gaming, REJECT, Donuts USG, DAMWON Gaming, Buriram United Esports, FaZe Clan, TEM Entertainment, Yoodo Alliance, Genesis Dogma GIDS, DRS Gaming, Skylightz Gaming, Trained To Kill, POWR Esports, Geekay Esports, Titan Gaming, Influence Chemin, iNCO Gaming, Team Queso, HVVP, Fire Flux Esports, MadBulls, Vampire Esports, Team Falcons.
That’s a serious list of competitors, but which among them has the ability to win the entire event? In truth, any team on that list has at least some chance of winning the tournament, but there are certainly some teams that are stronger than others. Last year, the winner was Nova Esports, and that team will be taking to the stage once again this year. It’s still a hard one to call, as these squads are made up of the best PUBG players in the world.
If we had to throw out some top-tier PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 predictions, we’d have to put our money behind Nova Esports, Nigma Galaxy, or FaZe Clan.
PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 Odds: Betting with GG.BET
If you’re heading away from this PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 betting guide with the goal of placing wagers, we highly recommend using GG.BET. It’s one of the best esports betting sites online today, and it offers competitive odds and special markets for a range of top-tier titles. When the PUBG Mobile Global Championship betting markets go live, you’ll find many of them on GG.BET, ready and raring to go.
From outright winners to the more advanced, exotic markets, you’ll find everything you need on GG.BET. When you sign up for a new account with GG.BET, keep your eyes open for any special offers, promotions, or bonuses that might apply to new users, specifically those aimed at esports betting markets. If you need more information regarding the platform or if you’re still not convinced, you can check out our comprehensive GG.BET review.