The Red Bull Home Ground is one of the top OFF//SEASON events held whilst the VALORANT Champions Tour is inactive. In this Red Bull Home Ground betting guide, we’re looking at the top betting sites, event overview, format and betting insights for the event!
Red Bull Home Ground: Top Betting Sites & Promos
Here’s a look at the top VALORANT esports betting sites for the Red Bull Home Ground:
Please gamble responsibly.
|Start Date||3rd November 2023|
|End Date||5th November 2023|
|Venue||Ryogoku Kokugikan Arena, Sumida, Tokyo|
Red Bull Home Ground #4 – Outright Odds
As an example of a popular betting market, the Red Bull Home Ground #4 Outright Odds are available at the time of writing for your VALORANT betting:
|Team||GG.Bet Outright Odds|
To learn more about GG.Bet, check out our very own GG.Bet review.
Red Bull Home Ground Format
Overall, there are two stages of competition. Firstly, we have a Group Stage with the following format:
- Swiss System with 2 BO1 rounds
- Top 6 teams move on to the Playoffs
- Top 2 teams choose their Semifinals match-up
Once in the Playoffs, taking place between November 4th and 5th, a single elimination bracket format with BO3 matches builds up to a BO5 Grand Final, crowning a new off-season champion.
Red Bull Home Ground Schedule
The schedule for this short event is as follows:
- Group Stage – 3rd November
- Playoffs – 4-5th November
In addition, at the time of writing, the Round 1 matches have been scheduled accordingly:
Round 1 – Group Stage – 3/11
- Cloud9 vs ZETA DIVISION (05:00 CEST)
- FUT Esports vs 100 Thieves (05:00 CEST)
- DRX vs SCARZ (07:00 CEST)
- Fnatic vs FENNEL (07:00 CEST)
Following these opening matches, the remainder of the matches take place through the mentioned format.
Participating VALORANT Teams
After the inaugural season of the VALORANT International Leagues, teams have been invited from all over the world to face off against local Japanese talent:
- Americas League – 100 Thieves, Cloud9
- Pacific League – ZETA DIVISION, DRX
- Europe League – Fnatic, FUT Esports
- Japan Invites – FENNEL, SCARZ
Of note, FUT Esports and FENNEL earned their spot by winning European and Japanese qualifiers respectively.
Typically, the Red Bull Home Ground offers a $100,000 prize pool to join the bragging rights. Here’s how the prize pool is broken down:
How to Bet on the Red Bull Home Ground
Like any other top VALORANT event, the Red Bull Home Ground is a fantastic VALORANT betting opportunity offering familiar betting markets as offered by esports betting sites:
- Outright odds – whether it’s for a round, match or for the entire tournament, feel free to predict any possible outcome at the tournament.
- Handicap bets – pairing most outright betting option, esports bookmakers tend to even the odds when matches seem unbalanced to make for a fairer betting opportunity.
- Special bets – ranging from score betting, betting on the MVP, betting on the spike, special bets offer a bit more depth for anyone willing to flex their understanding of VALORANT.
History of Red Bull Home Ground
For the past few years, the Red Bull Home Ground has taken place, with the following legacy:
|Iteration of RBHG||1st Place||2nd Place|
|#1||G2 Esports||Team Liquid|
- The idea for Red Bull Home Ground has always been to animate the off-season while also offering early insight into how teams rank ahead of the next season.
- Increasingly raising the prize pool each year and inviting more prestigious teams from across the world, the Red Bull Home Ground improves every year.
- In addition, the event is now consistently held offline with a live crowd. Considering that some of the top teams in the world are attending Red Bull Home Ground #4 such as DRX and Fnatic, it looks to be a massive success.
Gambling is a form of entertainment and can be addictive. If you think that you may have a gambling problem contact your local gambling support group immediately.
Image Credits: Red Bull