What’s better than the Overwatch World Cup? Well, how about a fantastic Overwatch World Cup betting bonus from the highly regarded and award-winning GG.Bet?
What is the Overwatch World Cup Betting Bonus?
- Customers of the site will already know that GG.Bet esports service offers a wealth of Overwatch betting options. #
- These markets are enhanced by a wide range of offers that the provider runs for its customers.
- One such offer that is available from Oct. 30 through to Nov. 4 is its Overwatch World Cup promotion.
The promotion is a bet insurance-based offer which is available at three different levels, depending on the qualifying deposit you make with GG.Bet for this offer.
This means you can enjoy your Overwatch betting for the World Cup, knowing that at least one of your bets will be covered by bet insurance.
Bet Insurance Levels
The different levels for the offer are as follows:
|From €5 to €19
|Up to €10
|From €20 to €39
|Up to €30
|€40 or more
|Up to €50
You can use the bet insurance offer that you qualify for just once for this promotion between the dates specified above (Oct. 30 – Nov. 4).
How Do I Claim the Overwatch Offer at GG.Bet?
- To qualify for the offer, log in to your GG.Bet account.
- Head to the Bet Insurance on the Overwatch World Cup promotional page.
- Click on the orange ACTIVATE button to apply the bonus to your account.
- Make your qualifying deposit using the guidelines for the three levels above to earn your Bet Insurance bonus.
- Check through the latest Overwatch odds for the World Cup and look for a single bet that has odds of at least 1.75.
- To access this esports betting bonus, make your qualifying bet using real cash up to the amount stated for the bonus that you earned. To recap, that is €10 for the Bronze bonus, €30 for the Silver bonus and €50 for the Gold bonus.
- You will have the option to add the bet insurance to your bet on the bet slip and then if your bet loses, your stake will be refunded to you as bonus cash into your bonus balance.
When triggered, your bet insurance stake return comes with a 6x wagering requirement, which has to be completed within 14 days of receipt. As with the qualifying bet, you can only wager your bet insurance bonus cash on single bets of odds of 1.75 or greater.
In the event of you winning a bet made with your bonus balance cash, then only the winning part of the bet, not the bonus cash stake is returned.
With Sixteen national teams competing in the group stages, including Great Britain, Australia, South Korea, China, Spain, the United States, Japan and France, there are plenty of games for you to bet on to enjoy this great value offer to the full!