We’re here to help you find the best crypto betting app in the whole world. This is because we’ve taken a comprehensive overview of all the available betting apps to see which ones let you bet with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.
300% MaTch Up
For New Customers
Dedicated Esports Betting
Twitch and Huya Live Streams
Up to 10% cashback
Play and Get Rewards
First-licensed Crypto Casino
Instant withdrawals and multiple crypto accepted
Zero wagering: only real money rewards
Exclusive VIP Club
Online Crypto Casino
Obviously, we’ll focus on apps that are good for betting on esports, like CSGO, Dota 2 and LoL, but we’ll also examine which apps are best for casino gaming and betting on regular sports.
There’s a lot of misinformation about crypto betting apps out there, so we’ve taken the time to give you the facts you need. So keep reading to see what your ultimate crypto betting app looks like.
What is a crypto betting app?
A crypto betting app is basically an app that lets you use cryptocurrencies to bet on things. For example, you could use the app on an iPhone to bet Bitcoin on an esport like CSGO. Or you could use an app on an Android device to bet Ethereum on a regular sport like football. Plus, many crypto betting apps also include casino games like slots and roulette that can be wagered on with crypto stakes.
Here are the basic ingredients of a crypto betting app:
- To be used on a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet
- It lets the user make deposits and withdrawals with cryptocurrencies
- Features sports betting odds, casino games, esports odds and more
- Free to download and usually available for iOS and Android mobile devices
Why crypto gambling sites have apps
We’ve seen an explosion in both apps and cryptocurrencies recently, and it’s hard to believe that these things have only been with us for over a decade. Crypto betting is hugely popular as it gives people much more freedom to make deposits and withdrawals with online bookmakers.
Such is the popularity of crypto sports betting that many people want to enjoy in evermore convenient ways. Apps represent a great way to do this because they let you bet from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet. This means that you could do anything from bet on sport from your sofa, or bet on esports at a massive tournament like ESL.
Plus betting brands will feel the positive effects by engaging with their customers more via the app. As well as giving customers more chances to put down more bets, the apps give bookmakers much more data about how the customers use their services. This all means that apps are a win-win situation for both the betting brand and the customer.
Here are the main reasons why it’s worth downloading a crypto betting app
- Convenient way to bet online
- More customisation features
- Exclusive mobile-only promotions
- Often faster than using a standard betting site
Helping you find the best crypto betting app for esports
We’ve taken a close look at all of the top crypto betting apps to see which one is the best for esports. This means that you can simply check out our reviews and see why things like CSGO betting at Thunderpick is so much fun, or why betting on LoL via the BC.Game app shouldn’t be missed out on. So whether you’re into PUBG, Valorant or Dota 2, we’ll help you find the ultimate crypto betting app.
Don’t miss out on our recommended crypto casino apps
We love those crypto betting apps that feature crypto casino games. The good news is that most of these apps feature hundreds of games that take in everything from simple slots to table games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat. Plus many of crypto betting apps also feature provably fair crypto games that include some massive multipliers.
Discover crypto betting apps for your favourite sports
There are so many great crypto betting apps out there that offer you a seriously convenient way to bet on sport from all over the world. This means that you could download one of these apps and enjoy betting on anything from Premier League football to NBA basketball and beyond. Plus each of our recommended apps features a variety of cryptos so that you can play with the coin that suits your needs best.
Different cryptos featured on betting apps
There are hundreds of different cryptocurrencies out there and they all have their own distinctive advantages and disadvantages. As such, it’s always interesting to see which cryptos feature on different betting apps. Here’s an overview to the main crypto gaming coins that you’ll commonly see on a betting app:
- Bitcoin betting apps: The majority of crypto betting apps feature Bitcoin. This isn’t a major surprise considering that Bitcoin is the original and largest cryptocurrency in the world. Lots of betting sites even put on special bonuses if you make your deposits with Bitcoin.
- Ethereum gambling apps: We’ve seen Ethereum gambling becoming increasingly popular over the past few years. Much of this is down to the rise in NFTs and play-to-earn games, and so most crypto gambling apps now feature Ethereum.
- Litecoin betting apps: Lots of people enjoy Litecoin betting because the transaction fees are often less than that of Bitcoin. Plus the quantity of Litecoin transactions that can be processed often exceeds other coins. All good reasons to try some Litecoin gambling on your app!
- Dogecoin gambling apps: You don’t have to be Elon Musk to enjoy the benefits of Dogecoin. This memecoin started off as a joke but has since become one of the biggest cryptos. After all, the Dogecoin blockchain processes a new block of transactions up to 10 times faster than Bitcoin. This means that your Dogecoin withdrawals could come through seriously fast on a crypto betting app.
- More crypto gambling apps: The main thing to remember here is that if one crypto betting app doesn’t feature your favourite coin, there’s sure to be another app that does. After all, Thunderpick crypto betting features everything from stablecoins like Tether to Ripple and much more. So whether you want to use Monero, Solana or even Cardano, there’ll be the perfect crypto betting app for you out there somewhere!
Which are the best crypto gaming coins for betting?
Given that there are hundreds of different coins out there, you’ll be faced with an important decision about which crypto to use for your bets. Here are some of the key factors that should influence your decision:
- Availability: You’ll find cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum featuring on most crypto gambling apps. This means that using these coins gives you a much greater choice in terms of the odds you’ll get.
- Volatility: Cryptos are by nature hugely volatile, but some are more volatile than others. While this can be a good thing for short-term trading, it does make it harder to know how much your crypto bets and deposits are worth. This is why it might be smart to use the larger cryptos that have less volatility.
- Speed: While Bitcoin is hugely popular, it does feature slower transaction times when compared to other coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin. So think about using these altcoins if you want faster deposits and withdrawals.
- Fees: You’ll usually have to pay some kind of transaction fee when your payment gets recorded on the blockchain network. These fees vary according to the crypto used, so be sure to do your research to see which coins feature the lowest fees.
- Limits: We found that different cryptos feature different minimum and maximum limits for your deposits and withdrawals. Essential information to factor into your choice of coin.
How to start crypto sports betting on your app
It’s so easy to use a crypto betting app. Here’s what you’ll usually have to do:
- Download the crypto betting app from the relevant app store or the actual betting site.
- Copy the betting site’s deposit address and paste it into your crypto wallet.
- Enter in how much of your cryptocurrency you wish to deposit
- Check the information as the payments cannot be reversed, and then submit your deposits.
- The crypto deposit should show up in your account in a matter of minutes and from here you can use the funds as stakes for your bets.
Downloading a different kind of crypto betting app
We should note that some betting sites take an alternative approach with their crypto betting apps. For example, the BC.Game app will simply add a link to your mobile’s homepage that gives you an easy way to play. Here’s how you can add the BC.Game app to your device:
– Android users should open their Chrome browser, then use the Chrome app to go to BC.Game and click on the three dots icon. Now you just have to tap the Menu icon and hit Install App to have the app added to your homescreen.
– iOS users need to open the Safari browser, use the Safari Explore app to go to BC.Game and then click the Sharing link. Now you just have to hit Add to Home Screen to get a mobile-friendly way to play at BC.Game. Easy!
Using bonuses on your crypto betting app
It’s worth noting that lots of crypto betting apps contain bonuses that give you plenty of help with your bets. Such deals might be available just for new customers, while others might be available for all registered customers. You might find deals that match your deposits with extra wagering credit, but some bonuses will simply refund your losses.
For example, the Thunderpick welcome bonus currently matches your first qualifying deposit by 5% up to €500. This means that you’ll get 5% extra to play with for betting on esports, sports or even casino games.
Such deals are great fun, although it’s worth noting that there will always be some tough terms and conditions to deal with. These usually ask you to bet the value of your bonus a certain amount of times before you can make a withdrawal, and you’ll often get a fixed amount of time in which to carry out this task. So be sure to read the small print before getting any crypto betting bonuses.
Safety first when using a crypto betting app
While most crypto betting apps are completely safe, it’s worth noting that there are some rogue operators out there who have apps which cannot be trusted. This is why we always take the time to thoroughly review each crypto betting app to make sure that it’s fully licensed and capable of securely handling your data and crypto deposits.
As a result, you can simply take a look at our shortlist of the apps and try something like Thunderpick crypto betting safe in the knowledge that you’ll get a secure and fair way to play.
Helping you find your ultimate crypto betting app
By now you should know what you should be looking for in a crypto betting app. We’ve shown you that there’s plenty of variety out there and so it’s well worth shopping around to find an app that’s right for you.
Thankfully, we’ve done most of the hard work for you, and you can take a look at our comparison of those crypto gambling sites who have created unbeatable apps.
Just remember that we’re going to be seeing plenty more crypto betting apps being released as mobile betting becomes even more widespread. So keep it here so that you’re always first in line to find out about the latest and greatest crypto betting app.
300% MaTch Up
For New Customers
Dedicated Esports Betting
Twitch and Huya Live Streams