Dota 2 Betting Sites in the Philippines: Best Sites for Online Betting
Dota 2 betting sites in the Philippines have been taking off gradually over the last couple of years, and now is the perfect time to get involved. The laws are a little complex but have no fear, our guide will ensure you have everything you need to start.
Our list of the top Dota 2 betting sites in the Philippines
If you want to engage with Dota 2 betting sites in the Philippines but don’t want to put all the effort and research in, you can start with our list! All the sites we recommend have been verified so that you can bet safely on that knowledge:
If you’re in the Philippines, you might need to tread lightly and make sure you bet completely safe and legal. But don’t let that put you off, the world of esports betting is just getting bigger and bigger, and that means a lot more options and bonuses on offer.
Is Dota 2 online betting Philippines legal?
This is where things might be a little messy. Although Dota 2 betting sites are getting popular, the laws can be confusing. While you can bet at both offshore and onshore sites, the rules are different for each:
- Offshore: Betting at sites that are not based in the Philippines is allowed. The government has confirmed that this doesn’t break any of the laws or regulations put in place within the country.
- Onshore: While betting at onshore sites is permitted, they are heavily controlled by a number of government organizations, including the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), the Philippine Racing Commission (PHILRACOM) and the Games and Amusement Board (GAB).
Betting legally is the most important thing to consider when you log on to any site. Any legit site should have its licenses proudly displayed, and often, you can check the reference number with the government to ensure it is legit.
Bonus offers for Philippines bettors
With the growing popularity of esports betting in the Philippines comes the prevalence of bonus offers designed to entice you. There are a bunch of different types of bonus offers that are designed for different types of bettors. It’s also worth noting that as long as you’ll be betting enough to fulfil wagering requirements, you don’t have to be tied down to just one site and one bonus:
- Free bets: Simply that! You’ll receive a set amount of money to use on a bet when you deposit.
- Deposit bets: When you deposit, you’ll usually receive a 100% matched bonus up to a certain value. You’ll need to bet a number of times to get the full amount, though. For instance, Philippines-based Rivalry customers can claim a bonus using Rivalry promo code WELCOME100 to receive a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to US $100.
- Acca boosts: These are bonuses on your accumulator bets and are better designed for veteran bettors. Make sure you check out the applicable percentages and odds before you sign up!
- Risk-free bets: for a safer type of bettor and a common find for Dota 2 betting sites Philippines. If your very first bet loses, you’ll receive the same amount you bet back.
Sign Up with GG.Bet Philippines and Start Betting Now! ➥
How can you pay for your Dota 2 bets?
Payment methods are one of the most important things to consider when you’re choosing a new betting provider. You don’t want to face the disappointment of picking a site that seems perfect but later find that you can’t use your favourite payment method.
The good news is that most of the legit sites, including Rivalry’s Dota 2 betting service, have a huge variety of options. In fact, some sites can list over 20 different payment methods, so you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that doesn’t work:
- Bank transfer
- Mastercard and Visa
- E-Wallets, including PayPal, Skrill and more
If you’re new to betting, we’d certainly recommend keeping things simple. When making your first few bets, you don’t want to overcomplicate things for yourself and miss out on the best odds because of timing.
How to spot the best Dota 2 betting sites in the Philippines
When choosing which sites are good enough to make our list of the best Dota 2 betting sites in the Philippines, they must meet a list of detailed criteria. Dota 2 gambling makes up a huge part of the esports betting industry, so it’s in their best interest to keep things enticing.
You don’t need to take our word for it, though! If you want to do your own research, we’d recommend checking out, first and foremost, which bets are available. From there, it’s simply a case of checking out the promo codes, the license, the payment methods, customer service and a few other key criteria.
Get in on the Excitement – Place Your Bets and Win with Rivlary Philippines Now! ➥
Top Filipino Dota 2 players
If you’re a fan of Filipino Dota, you’ll be happy to hear that there are quite a few players who make the list of the best Dota 2 players in the world. While there aren’t many full teams of Filipino players, the newly established roster for Blacklist International will be storming through the SEA region in the next season.
- Kuku: After winning the ESL One Summer 2021 while playing for T1, all eyes were on Kuku! However, the roster didn’t manage to make it through to TI in 2022, much to the disappointment of Filipino fans. Despite that, Kuku is coming back stronger as a part of the new Blacklist International roster.
- Tims: The new captain of Blacklist International has been a key player in Dota for a number of years. After playing for BOOM Esports for the last couple of years, it was time for a change. It seems sure that Tims will be making an appearance at TI12 next year too!
Now’s the time to start
Esports in the Philippines are really popular that is sure. While, historically, the government has been a little slow to confirm what is legal and what isn’t, the laws have become much clearer now.
That’s great news for fans of Dota 2 Philippines betting sites. Now’s the perfect time to use all the Dota 2 betting tips and tricks to get what you want. There’s always the chance to claim one of those exciting bonuses when you also sign up for a new site
Frequently asked questions
This question might not be as simple as first meets the eye! While both offshore and onshore bets are technically legal, it’s worth remembering that onshore sites will be heavily regulated. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though! Betting safely and legally should always be your number one priority.