The Campeonato Brasileiro de League of Legends (CBLOL) is Brazil’s biggest League of Legends league that took the esports world by storm with its fiery fans and is back with Split 1. The organization, which is holding its 16th season under the same name, is organized offline in the city of São Paulo and hosts 10 teams. Here’s everything you need to know about CBLOL betting, including the best betting sites for the CBLOL, schedule, and format, teams, and how to watch the esports event.
Recommended CBLOL Betting Sites
CBLOL Split 1 2023 Schedule and Format
Ahead of the 2023 season, Riot Games made major changes to many professional League of Legends leagues. However, Brazil was one of the leagues that remained unaffected by these changes and still retained the right to send a representative to LoL Worlds. As such, the league’s quality has taken a few steps forward.
Betting on LoL has become popular in recent years with the increasing number of helpful websites in this field. And if you’re a League of Legends betting fan, CBLOL Split 1 2023 is one of the League of Legends tournaments in 2023 that should not be missed. Brazil’s biggest stage has a calendar and format similar to the other major leagues and quite easy to understand.
The format of the organization consists of two phases.
- The group stage is where all 10 participating teams will compete. The matches will be played in a Double Round Robin format throughout the group stage, with each team playing 18 matches in total. All matches will be played as best-of-one, and the teams that finish the regular season in the top 6 will qualify for the playoffs. The top 4 teams will start the knockout stage from the semi-finals, while the 5th and 6th teams will start their journey from the Lower-Bracket Round 1.
- The playoff stage is where the teams with successful results in the group stage will compete. In the playoffs, a more intense schedule awaits the players. Especially after playing only the best-of-one series in the league stage, it will be challenging for them to get used to the best-of-five series here. Regardless of the stage, the CBLOL playoffs will be played over BO5. The Double Elimination system will remain active except for the Grand Final. The tournament winner will qualify to represent Brazil at the Mid-Season Invitational 2023.
Split 1 Schedule
|Group Stage||Jan 21 - Mar 19|
|Playoffs Stage||Mar 24 - Apr 15|
|Grand Final||Apr 15|
When it comes to betting on CBLoL, you’ll want to pay attention to the odds offered by different bookmakers. Popular options include bet365 and Betway, which offer various markets and competitive odds on CBLoL matches. Here, you can learn how to use bet365 in the League of Legends section.
It’s important to note that the CBLoL odds change regularly, depending on the teams’ performance and the matches’ outcome. Therefore, keeping an eye on the schedule and odds is important to make informed decisions when betting on the tournament.
How to Bet on CBLOL with Betway
When it comes to betting on League of Legends on Betway, certain markets come to the forefront and Betway is one of them. Especially with the different LoL odds it offers, CBLOL Betway is able to comprise everything you search for. These are the example of odds that take place in the website:
- Match winner
- Tournament winner
- Map winner
- Correct score
- Handicap bets
- First blood
- First baron/dragon slayed
- First tower/inhibitor destroyed
- Most kills/quadra kills/penta kills
Betting on Betway has pretty simple steps. In a couple of minutes, you can able to pick your choices. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up for Betway: We’ve got a guide that shows you how to create an account at Betway right here.
- Make your deposits: You do so with a variety of trusted payment providers
- Go to the esports section: There is a link for this at the top of the Betway site
- Click on League of Legends: You should find this under the All Esports tab
- Select the odds: This will add the odds to your bet slip, and now you just have to enter your stake and submit your bets
CBLOL Split 1 Best Teams
CBLOL has a long history. In fact, it is one of the longest-surviving League of Legends rivalries. Over such a long time, there have been many different teams with many champions. But some of the teams that have stood out recently are paiN Gaming, FURIA, RED Canids, and KaBuM! Esports. LOUD, who entered the scene last year and established teams to compete in various esports titles, has also attracted attention since taking the title of the last champion.
For the 2023 season, it is very difficult to make a precise prediction. However, there is a RED Canids team, which in January 2023 announced a partnership with sportsbook Rivalry, that started the season much better than the others. They have won all three of their three games and are currently in first place in the league. paiN Gaming, which was one of the cup candidates before the league started, is in last place with two wins. Therefore, you should think twice about betting on them.
How to Watch the CBLOL Split 1
There are multiple options to watch CBLOL Split 1 2023. First and foremost is the organization’s original Twitch account, with 1.5 million followers. The only downside to this channel is that the broadcast language is Portuguese. If you want to watch the matches in English and not in the original language, there is also a dedicated Twitch channel in the English language.
On the other hand, esports betting sites such as Betway and bet365 allow their followers to watch the matches on the site by adding a widget to their website.
Remember always to gamble safely and responsibly.