Our guide is here to tell you all you need to know about playing the Stake.com Mines game. After all, this is one of the most popular online casino games of recent times, but not everyone knows how to play Mines and win.
So our guide will give you the basics of playing Mines and tell you what you can do to increase your chances of winning. Plus with a quick look at some of the other games at this crypto casino, you’ll have everything you need for some great online gaming entertainment.
What is the Stake.com Mines game?
Mines is just one of a series of games from the Stake.com online casino that fall under the Stake Originals banner. This means that just like you can play Limbo at Stake and Stake alone, you can only enjoy Mines at this crypto casino too.
- At first glance, Mines looks an awful lot like those retro Minesweeper games that you used to play.
- This means that you just have to click on a square on a grid and hope that it reveals a gem and doesn’t reveal a mine.
- The more squares you uncover, the more gems you’ll get and the higher your potential wins will be.
- Conversely, if you hit a mine, then you will lose whatever stakes you’d been playing with.
Can I use a Stake mines bot?
By now you will understand that Mines is a game of chance, and this means that you’ll probably want to know how you can increase your chances of winning. However, you won’t be able to use any kind of Stake Mines bot to make better predictions about which squares on the grid are safe.
This is because Mines works just like all good Crash games in that the results are determined by a random number generator. As a result, each round of Mines will be completely independent of the last one, and there will be no way of knowing what square the mines will be underneath on your next round.
What is a good Stake.com Mines strategy?
While you’ll never be able to predict where the mines are when you play this casino game, there are a few things that you can do to keep the odds in your favour. So be sure to use these tips with your Stake.com Mines strategy:
1. Make it easy for yourself: Number of mines on the grid
- Although each game of Mines will take place on the same 5×5 grid, you get to control how many mines are in the grid.
- This means that you could make it seriously simple just by having one mine in the grid of 25. Or you could make it almost impossible by having 24 mines (as seen below) that would give you a one-in-25 chance of getting a win.
- We’d always advise that you play it safe and keep the number of mines to a bare minimum.
2. Know when to cash out
- Mines is a lot of fun to play but it can almost be too much fun as you’ll be tempted to keep uncovering squares in the search for even larger multipliers.
- This is why we’d recommend that you take it slow and think about when is the best time to cash out.
- After all, each square that you uncover will give you a higher chance of eventually stumbling across a mine which could cause you to lose your stake.
3. Use any promotional offers
- We’ve found that Stake likes to put on a lot of special offers that can be used to get extra credit that you can then use as stakes for playing Mines.
- You’ll usually have to do something like make a minimum deposit or play certain games to get your extra credit but it can all add up to be a great value way of playing.
- Just remember to check into our Stake.com review to see the latest updates about how to get these special offers.
A step-by-step guide to playing Mines at Stake.com
We think that you’ll be ready to get started playing Mines at Stake.com, so you should follow these steps to play this crypto casino game:
- Register your Stake account: This just means hitting the Register tab and then filling in the form with basic personal details like your email address, date of birth and so on.
- Verify your identity: You may be asked to provide some evidence that you are of legal age to enjoy Mines or even play Crash at Stake in your location.
- Make a deposit: Now you can go to the cashier section and pick which one of the many cryptos you want to use to make the deposit required to fund your Mines gameplay.
- Navigate to Mines: You can click on the sidebar at the Stake site to open up the page that shows all of the Stake Originals games. You’ll see that you get the option to play Limbo at Stake, but you can skip past this to click on the Mines icon.
- Start playing: The Mines game will automatically launch in your browser. Now you get to decide how much you want to wager as well as how many mines are in the grid. Once this is done, you can start the fun of uncovering those squares.
Get ready to play Mines at Stake.com
Our guide has shown you that Stake isn’t just one of the best Crash gambling sites, but it also has an excellent version of Mines for you to play. In all honesty, we think that many people will actually prefer playing Mines because it gives you a little more control over what happens in the game.
As long as you remember to play it safe by limiting the number of mines in the grid and knowing when to cash out, there’s no reason why you can’t have a great time playing Mines. So register your account at Stake to get the best way of playing Mines online.