About the Game
Our guide is here to tell you all you need to know about the Sweet Miner game. We love this game because it’s like a standard mines game but with a sweet-toothed twist. Plus it’s packed with extra features that can help to boost your chances of winning. So join us as we see what Sweet Miner is all about.
Play Sweet Miner On These Sites
100% Deposit Bonus Up To €/$ 300
Up to $1,000 cash & 200 Free Spins!
What is the Sweet Miner game by Gaming Corps?
Sweet Miner is another mines game that is similar to what you’ll get with the Stake.com Mines game. This means that you’ll get a grid where you uncover squares and wager money on the outcome.
What sets Sweet Miner apart from other mines games is just how cute it is. This is because it’s packed with colourful farmyard characters and there is a big bunny rabbit who’ll guide you through the action.
Such an approach is mirrored in the actual gameplay where you have to hope to uncover chocolate bunnies rather than the rotten eggs. We shouldn’t be surprised by the attention to detail here, as Sweet Miner is from Gaming Corps – the brand behind the equally successful Mining Madness game.
How to Play Sweet Miner by Gaming Corps
So let’s get the basics of how to play Sweet Miner. Here is a quick guide for what you need to do:
- First, you’ll need to select your stake for how much money you want to wager.
- Next, you’ll be faced with a 5×5 grid and you just have to click on a square to uncover what lies beneath.
- If you uncover a chocolate bunny, it will give you a multiplier and you can then uncover another square or cash out your bet. This will be your stake multiplied by the last multiplier that you uncovered.
- However, if you uncover a rotten egg, then you will lose your bet along with whatever stake you wagered.
Key features of our Sweet Miner Crash game review
- Maximum multipliers: The biggest win you can get by playing Sweet Miner is a 1,000x multiplier. Not bad but not as much as you can win by playing something like the Skyliner game.
- RTP: Sweet Miner has a Return to Player percentage of between 96.59% and 97.32%.
- Limits: You can wager anywhere between a minimum of $1 and $100 when you play Sweet Miner.
- Adjustable rotten eggs: You get the power to decide whether there will be anywhere between one and 24 rotten eggs within the grid. Perfect for keeping it safe or adding extra risk for extra rewards.
- TreasureBoost: This is a very handy feature that will simply increase your chances of getting a chocolate bunny on the next square you uncover. Just note that the TreasureBoost feature is randomly activated.
Where to play Sweet Miner
We found that Sweet Mine doesn’t feature at too many casino sites, however, you can play this game at the LeoVegas site. What’s best is that the brand even has a Sweet Miner Crash game demo that you can play for free. Perfect for making sure that you’ve got a similar strategy to a good Crash strategy in place.
Enjoy playing the Sweet Miner game
We’ve shown you that not only is Sweet Miner one of the cutest casino games around, but that it’s also a lot of fun and pays out nicely too. You can figure out how to play Sweet Miner in just a couple of seconds and from here you’ll have great fun deciding whether to add more rotten eggs for bigger multipliers, or whether you should play it safe. So be sure to pick one of our featured Crash gambling sites and see what you can win when you play Sweet Miner.