Welcome to the ultimate guide to CSGO Betting tips on Bet365! If you are wondering how to bet on CSGO at bet365, what markets are available and whether the odds offer good value for money, then this is the bet365 CSGO article for you. Here, you’ll find all the information and resources necessary to help you begin your betting journey. This comprehensive guide will provide an overview of the different types of bets available on Bet365, which tournaments are covered, and more.
Bet on CS:GO, LoL, Dota, FIFA and more
Intuitive mobile app for iOS and Android
The world’s favourite online bookmaker
CSGO betting at bet365: Tournaments covered
Of course, the main thing you need to consider when CSGO betting at any site is the number of tournaments that the site offers, and the good news for bet365 CSGO bettors is that this site offers superb coverage of many CSGO tournaments from all over the world every week of the year.
Outlined below is just a sample of the many CSGO tournaments that are covered by bet365:
|Premier Events||· BLAST.tv Paris Major
· Intel Extreme Masters
· PGL Majors
· ESL Pro League
· BLAST Premier
· Roobet Cup
|· ESL Impact League
· ESL Challenger
· DreamHack Tournaments
· Elisa Masters Espoo
· FiReLEAGUE Global Finals
· IEM Qualifiers
· Global Esports Tour
· Pinnacle Cup
· Funspark ULTI
|· ESL Challenger League
· ESEA Cash Cup
· eXTREMELAND Festival
· IESF World Esports Championship
· CCT Regional Series Events
· ESL Masters Regional Events
· European Development Championship
· WePlay Academy League
· Global Offensive Champions League
It should be noted that in tournaments outlined above, where there may be different regional versions of the tournament, such as the CCT Regional Series, then bet365 will often offer CSGO betting on several different regions.
Furthermore, this list is not exhaustive, and bet365 will often carry different events to those on the list, depending on which tournaments are being played around the world at that time, how popular the event is, and the quality of teams competing.
So we now know that bet365 covers an extensive range of CSGO tournaments. Now we have to ask, what markets are available to bet on for these events?
CSGO betting at bet365: Markets available to bet on
If you are a newcomer wondering how to bet on CSGO, this is the section for you, as here we will explain the different markets you tend to find when CSGO betting at bet365.
As a general rule of thumb, what you tend to find with esports betting at bet365 is that the more prestigious an event is, the greater the number of top teams competing, and the more popular the tournament is with fans. The more betting markets you will find on offer for the fixtures in that tournament.
Big events on the CSGO calendar, such as the Intel Extreme Masters events, will often see fixtures having close to 100, sometimes more, different markets available to bet on for each game. Less popular events and fixtures between smaller teams in smaller tournaments tend to have fewer markets available to bet on, ranging from a handful of markets onwards.
Some of the most commonly available betting markets you can bet on CSGO with bet365 are as follows:
- Match Winner
- Handicap Betting
- Individual Map Betting Markets (To Win, First Kill, Total Kills, Winning Margin, Total Rounds Odd/Even, Map To Go To Overtime etc)
- Correct Map Score (for best of three matches onwards)
- Map Correct Round Score Betting
- Map Pistol Rounds Winner Betting
- Map Team Total Kills Betting
- Map Bombs Detonated/Defused betting.
Bet365 offers extensive pre-match betting on these games and In-Play action, often with live streams available, also available for customers to enjoy.
Additionally, bet365 also offers extensive outright betting markets for many different events, where you can bet on a team to win the tournament. This allows punters the choice of betting on individual games and outright bets on which team will win the tournament.
So now we know what markets to enjoy when betting on CSGO at bet365. The next question is, are the odds good value for money for punters?
CSGO Betting Odds at bet365
Of course, the key question many punters want answering when betting on esports at bet365 is whether or not the odds on offer give them good value when compared to the odds on offer at other sites.
Well, the good news here is that since it was founded in 2000, bet365 has expanded to become the largest online sportsbook in the world, and a large part of that success has been the great odds on offer across the site, not just on their esports offering.
So what does that mean? It means that, in general, bet365 will offer you good value odds for your esports bets compared to other sites. It does not mean that the site is always the best value – other companies may offer promotions or boosts on some markets that make them better value for that one market, but bet365 offers good value odds compared over the long term to most sites.
Add that to the site’s extensive esports coverage and depth of markets, and it is easy to see why Bet365 esports is the first choice for so many esports betting fans.
A brief history of CSGO betting on bet365
- The history of CSGO betting at bet365 spans back to when the site started offering esports betting through its new bet365 betting section. Back then, the site only focused on a small number of esports, ostensibly League of Legends, Dota 2, StarCraft 2, and of course, CSGO.
- In fact, bet365 has always been one of the more comprehensive CSGO betting sites, as even back in those early days, you could find more fixtures and markets for CSGO tournaments on the site than you would for the other esports covered by the operator.
- Since then, bet365 has radically expanded its esports betting service, and you can now find many more tournaments covered for a wider range of esports. Within each subsection, you will find more betting options for fixtures than ever before.
- Nowadays, bet365 offers outstanding coverage of CSGO tournaments around the world, with many tournaments and individual fixtures available to bet on each day, and that is repeated across many esports, too, including FIFA, NBA2k, Rocket League, Overwatch, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six, VALORANT and Honor of Kings.
Want to join bet365 to try CSGO betting yourself?
If you now want to sign up at bet365 to try your hand at the different bet365 CSGO betting markets available, then the good news is you have come to the right place, as the link above will give you precise instructions on how to do this.
However, signing up is not all you need to consider at this point as there is also the small matter of the bet365 UK bonus available for customers in the UK (If you live in another part of the world, then another bet365 bonus may be available for you based on your location).
Full details about the bonus available to you in the UK are included in the link above, and this is certainly the quickest, easiest and smartest way to sign up as a genuine new customer with the site.
And once you have opened your account and deposited your cash, you are ready to enjoy the rich and expansive range of bet365 CSGO betting!
Sign up to Bet365 ➥